Chapter 05

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica was still stunned after years of not being able so see Taeyeon finally there she is…just a few steps away from her. 'Should I run and go hug her? No, that is too risky. There are a lot of fans around.'

 

Jessica felt a soft tap on her right shoulder that made her turn. “Jessie, don’t worry we will find a way for you to be able to talk to her alone.” Tiffany said. Jessica just gave her a nod and turned back to Taeyeon who is now walking towards the escalator. A fan called out Taeyeon's name and ran towards Taeyeon and gave her a stuffed minion making the latter smile widely her dimples showing. Jessica realized just how much she missed seeing that smile and her little dimple under her chin. 'I’d do anything just to see more of your smiles again Taengoo-ah.' The members then resumed to their eating and small chatting. Jessica who’s still thinking of Taeyeon excused herself to the bathroom.

 

When Jessica is out of sight. The members gathered closer and started planning on how to get Jessica and Taeyeon to talk with just the two of them. And then out of nowhere Yuri started singing 2PM’s ‘All Day I Think of You’ making the other members stare at her like she’s some kind of newly discovered weirdo species. Yuri then pointed towards the entrance to the screaming fans.

 

“Nickhun oppa, your Miyoungie is here.” Yuri whispered just enough for the 5 members to hear making Tiffany blush and the others laugh out loud.

 

Sunny then received a call from their manager saying that they should come back to their hotel rooms for a short briefing of their schedule rehearsal for tomorrow. When Jessica came back from the bathroom the Girls’ Generation members left the café and went back to their rooms.

 

 

Dinner Time @ the Hotel’s Restaurant

 

Being the shikshins that they are Sooyoung and Yoona were the first one to arrive at the restaurant. Followed by the other five members a few minutes later. The seven members were sitting in one long table together with their managers and their stylist unnies.

 

They were busy chatting when Yuri suddenly squealed surprising the others. When they looked at her Yuri just pointed at the entrance of the restaurant and everyone at their table turned their heads towards the direction she is pointing. A girl with rainbow colored hair and badass clothing entered the restaurant.

 

“O-M-G it’s Lexary’s y dance machine, Kim Hyoyeon!!!!” Yuri blurted out and some of the food crumbs in fly out.

 

“Kwon Yuri manners please.” one of their managers told her. Everyone at the table, from the members to their managers and stylist knew about

Please log in to read the full chapter