Chapter 12 Part 1

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon have already gotten over her frustration towards her girlfriend's punishment (or that's what she wants to think). The couple are now seated at Jessica's living room couch cuddled in each other's arms. Taeyeon decided to break the silence.

 

"Babe I'm sorry." Taeyeon said out of nowhere. Jessica turned to Taeyeon. "I'm sorry if you were mad and jealous of my solo performance earlier today. I didnt do it to make you jealous or something. The company wanted me to try a new concept different from my usual innocent child-like image."

Taeyeon looked at Jessica intently trying to make her girlfriend understand everything. "You know that I always just sing slow and ballad songs for my solo performances when my group would have fanmeetings and such and since its our first concert the company wanted to make my solo stage special and different so they decided to let me do a y and mature stage. Please dont get mad at me anymore. It was already awkward with me doing all those skinships with the dancer I don't want to have my girlfriend to be disappointed in me too. Please baby forgive me." Taeyeon pled with her hands clasped together along with her infamous puppy eyes.

 

Jessica felt her girlfriend's sincere apology. She turned to face the television again. Honestly, she's not really mad at Taeyeon. Being in the same industry as her she knows they don't have much of a say when it comes to stuffs like this. She understands her, but there's this part of her that can't help from getting a bit jealous. I mean who wouldnt be, when you see someone else touching and getting intimate for her liking with her girlfriend. Anyone in the right mind would of course feel some jealousy. So Jessica tried to reason to herself that she has the right to get jealous.

 

"It's ok Taengoo." that was all Jessica could say, she didn't even look at Taeyeon when she said that. She was feeling guilty for being such a jealous and possessive girlfriend. It is afterall part of Taeyeon's job as an artist just like her.

 

Taeyeon thought that Jessica was still mad at her. She slowly placed a hand on her girlfriend's left cheek and made Jessica face her. Taeyeon looked at Jessica lovingly. "I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I love you so so much. Even during the time when we were apart for years before I never stopped loving you. You are my everything Sooyeon. Please don't ever forget that." Taeyeon then closed the gap between them and kissed Jessica slowly trying to relay the message to her girlfriend just how much she loves her. Taeyeon pulled Jessica making her sit on her lap. Jessica immediately wrapped her arms on Taeyeon's neck. The slow and passionate kiss turned into a hot passionate make out session once again. Jessica broke the kiss to breath and then leaned back to kiss Taeyeon again. Jessica nibbled Taeyeon's lower lip making Taeyeon moan and open . Without a second thought Jessica plunged her tongue inside Taeyeon's mouth, Taeyeon welcomed her tongue, their tongues molded against each other and the two started to french kiss and both parties cant help but moan out loud.

 

Taeyeon placed her right hand on one of Jessica's thigs massaging it lightly making Jessica moan while still kissing Taeyeon. Taeyeon have always loved the sound of Jessica's moans so she moved her other hand to Jessica's left massaging it. Taeyeon broke the kiss and started to kiss Jessica's jawline to her neck nipping it lightly and whispering I Love You's to Jessica.. Jessica moans again and she's starting to breath heavily, she's clearly very aroused right now. '! Forget about the punishment. I want and need Taeyeon now. Right now!'

 

Out of nowhere Jessica broke the kiss, leaned back and stood up from Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon groaned out loud and narrowed her eyes at the girl standing in front of her, she thinks that Jessica is pulling the same stunt again, punishing her and leaving her ually frustrated.

Please log in to read the full chapter