Chapter 25: Shower

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

After all of their guests left Jessica insisted to Taeyeon to go and shower first and Taeyeon just obliged not knowing Jessica's hidden agenda.

 

Taeyeon starts the shower, the warm water flowing nicely on her bare body. Grabbing the bottle of shampoo she squeezes the right amount on her hand and slowly rubbed her hair, she then rubs her vanilla scented body wash all over her body. She is too engrossed with what she's doing that she didn't hear the bathroom door opening followed by a small click.

 

Jessica stood on the other side of the shower door watching her girlfriend from the half opened shower door. Jessica enjoyed watching Taeyeon rubbing her hands all over her body, and watching Taeyeon gets her excited. Jessica starts undressing and silently opened the shower door and steps in with Taeyeon.

 

A very startled Taeyeon quickly turned around only to be greeted by the sight of her girlfriend. Jessica took a step closer reaching out a hand to rub Taeyeon's making it erect immediately at the contact. Jessica did the same to the other . 

 

Taeyeon closes her eyes humming in contentment at the feeling of Jessica's hand playing with her s. This is one of those rare times Jessica would play with Taeyeon's s cause Jessica is more of a person and Taeyeon is the person out the two of them and it feels great feeling Jessica's fingers twisting, flicking and squeezing her s and would randomly squeeze both her s and then go back to playing with the s.

 

Jessica leans in kissing Taeyeon on her lips poking the latter's mouth so she can slip her tongue inside. Taeyeon opens and their tongue immediately touch, playing with each other. Jessica takes Taeyeon's hands placing them on her s and Taeyeon starts to squeeze Jessica's s, slightly pinching her s. Jessica lets out a raspy moan of pleasure as she slid her hand down to Taeyeon's . She traces Taeyeon's lower lips rubbing her in a circular motion. Taeyeon moans in ecstasty at Jessica's touch. Taeyeon spread her legs a bit so that Jessica's can put her finger inside.

 

Jessica rubbed Taeyeon a bit more before she slides a finger inside her. Just like what happened to her on her first time Jessica felt something break

Please log in to read the full chapter