-NOT AN UPDATE-

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello Sones and beloved fellow Unbreakables. I'm sure all of us are beyond devastated about what happened for the past few days. It was really shocking. It just happened out of nowhere there wasnt even a clue of it. So these are MY personal opinions.

 

1. In all honesty I've already predicted that Jessica would be the first member to leave GG but i didnt expect her to leave this way and be kicked out. I'm saying i expect her to be the first to retire from the group and not me kicked out. And, I'm not saying she's lazy or doesnt put an effort into the group activities like what those articles or stuff people are saying. Jessica for me is probably one of the most hardworking member. I mean its not easy to do promotions and manage her own business so I'm so proud of Jessica for that.

 

2. 8 members vs. Mao Mao. NO! I just dont believe the others members can and would do this to Jessica. knowing how ed up SM and their a*shole CEO KYM is im sure they threatened the other members that they will also be kicked out if they side or protect Jessica. I mean c'mon 14/15 years of bond is NOT easy to forget and break. I was so heartbroken when I saw Seohyun cry at the fanmeet yesterday. I've seen maknae cry before but not like that where she literally just covered her face with her hand and she just stood there motionless to the point where Yoona had to go to her and bring her to the back.

 

3. Her marriage or dating rumors with that f

Please log in to read the full chapter