Chapter 11

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is inside her blue Maseratti Granturismo Convertible on her way to Jessica and Krystal's shared apartment. Just imagining the things her girlfriend would do to her made her forehead sweat and the hair on her nape stand up. 'Oh God why do I have such a jealous and possessive girlfriend?'

 

After parking her car at the apartment's underground car park Taeyeon pressed the elevator button. When the elevetor door opened she sighed loudly before entering the elevator and pressed the 9th floor button. Taeyeon started pacing back and forth inside the elevator while biting her nails clearly anxious of what's gonna happen. *ding*  She literally jumped back when she heard the elevator sound telling her that she finally arrived at her destination. Taeyeon walked a few steps, and there she is infront of the door of her girlfriend's place. Taking a huge gulp of air she pressed the doorbell. She braced herself when she heard shuffling from the other side of the door and a small click was heard.

 

The door opened and revealed her girlfriend dressed in a black v-line tanktop revealing a bit of her cleavage and white (very) short shorts. Being a ert that she is she took a small step back and openly checked her girlfriend out from head to toe and then back on top again and then finally stopped at her chest.

 

Damn my baby is so damn hot and y. I'm so lucky this gorgeous girl is mine. Mmmm...I wonder how she would look like without cloth--

Holy dookongs! Kim Taeyeon control your hormones!

Her smooth neck. Her flaweless skin. Her long and slender legs that just makes me want to run my fingers and press my lips on. Mmmm...

Byuntaeng stop!

But seriously look at that hot body. Her amazing curves. Those big melons. I bet they're so soft and delici--

GOODNESS!!! KIM TAEYEON! YOU ERT!'

Taeyeon smacked her head as she was having an internal battle with byuntae and pretend innocent self.

 

Jessica who was leaning on the door frame with her arms across her chest staring amusely at her girlfriend who had her brows knitted and blabbering things she can't seem to catch. 'I bet she's thinking erted stuffs right now. Plan #1 success! Kim Taeyeon prepare yourself for your punishment! Now, its time to proceed for plan #2 Jessica Jung Sooyeon.' Jessica said to herself with a smirk on her face.

 

Jessica stepped forward, her smirk still plastered on her face. "Taengoo..." she cooed in her iest and most seductive voice she could ever make and placed her arms around her girlfriend's neck pulling her close to her making sure her melons are pressed hard against Taeyeon's.

 

Taeyeon stiffened when she heard Jessica's oh so y and seductive voice.  And her eyes bulged when she felt Jessica's melons pressed hard against her body.

 

'Holy mother of Dookoongs fairies!!! Chest...chest...chest...melons...melons...melons...ies...ies...ies'

 

Chest. Melons. ies. That was all Taeyeon could ever think of at that moment. She didn't even realize that Jessica was pulling her inside her apartment still attached to each other. She also didnt notice that the fr

Please log in to read the full chapter