Chapter 24

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Jessica were in the middle of making out when they heard the doorbell ring. Taeyeon didn't pay any attention to it as she still had her full attention at the task on hand which is leaving her love bites on Jessica's neck and collarbone.

 

Starting to get annoyed at the constant ringing Jessica tried standing up to answer the door when Taeyeon pulled her back down on top of her. 

 

"Don't mind it." Taeyeon said and continued on and Jessica's neck.

 

Jessica just wanted to be drowned at the pleasurable moment Taeyeon is giving her but the loud ringing just won't let her at peace. "Taengoo it's...ohh...probably our guests...mmmm" Jessica let out an involuntary moan when she felt Taeyeon's hand going insde her shirt cupping her . "Babe...baby...c'mon we still have a house warming party to do."Jessica finally managed to speak without and stuttering, she chuckled when Taeyeon whined and started shaking her head left and right like a kid. "Baby Taengoo you can have me for as long as you want later without any disturbance okay? But for now we have to greet our family and friends."

 

After thinking for a while Taeyeon agreed. "Kay, but I want one more bbo bbo before I let you answer the door." Taeyeon cutely said and pointed onto her pouted lips. Jessica laughed at her adorable lover and gave her a deep kiss tugging on her lower lip, she Taeyeon's upper lip before finally pulling away. Jessica pulled Taeyeon up and started fixing themselves before walking towards the front door. Taeyeon trailed behind Jessica, her right hand combing her hair that was messed up during making out while her other hand held onto the hem of Jessica's shirt looking like a little kid who's afraid of being separated from her mommy.

 

The moment Jessica opened the door she and Taeyeon were immediately pushed aside and in came their loud members, she rolled her eyes and followed them. "Why hello to you guys." she sarcastically greeted her guests who in return...didn't greet her back.

 

"Hewoow kiddos!" Jessica looked behind her and was greeted by Taeyeon's adorable grin waving like a little kid to the newly arrivals. Sometimes Jessica just can't help but wonder how her dork goes all erted at first and out of nowhere transforms into a 5 year old kid in a snap of a finger. And that's just one of the many reasons why she's head over heels for Kim Taeyeon.

 

"What took you guys so long to open the damn door?" Sooyoung stood up her hands on her waist. Jessica saw the others nodded their heads as if saying they also had the same question.

 

"Let me guess, you dogs just can't keep your hands away from each other can you?" Hyoyeon said.

 

Jessica saw Taeyeon now standing beside her innocently nodding her head at Hyoyeon's question which made Jessica shake her head too.

 

"And you're busy humping each other before we came, am I right?" Tiffany added.

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon once again and saw her girlfriend shaking her head. "Actually we were only mak-" Jessica quickly covered Taeyeon's mouth stopping her from blurting out their little activity just a moment ago.

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"What? They are just asking us a question about what we were doing earlier on."

 

"And you're actually gonna answer them?!" Jessica glared at Taeyeon when the latter nodded her head.

 

"Aigoo~ I see someone is shy about their little byuntae activity..." Sunny started teasing and was quickly followed by the others.

 

Jessica picked up the nearest pillow and was about to whack the newly arrive guests when they heard the doorbell ring once again. "You guys are lucky, or else..." Jessica made a 'neck slitting' action to them which earned her thunderous laughs from all of them, including her very own girlfriend.

 

Jessica glared at Taeyeon and stomped her way to open the door. As she was stomping her way she heard Taeyeon speak. "My girlfriend is so cute." followed by sounds of feet skipping closer to her.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon received warm hugs from both their family members. Both their parents, their siblings Krystal, Jaejoong and Haeyeon.

 

The lovely couple's place was filled with happy voices and laughters throughout the day and up to dinner time.

 

*********

 

They finished eating dinner and cleaning up and gathered once again at the living room for the opening of the gifts.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica first opened the gifts from their members. They started with the gifts from the normal members.

 

Tiffany gave the them 22 pieces of pink heart-shaped scented candles saying she gave them 22 pieces because Taeyeon and Jessica met on the 22nd day of September and that they can use it when they bathe together or when they make love which made Taeyeon and Jessica blush.

 

The maknaes Seohyun, Suzy and Soyu joined in and got them a mini refrigerator since they know their two unnies love to drink wines and champagnes much to everyone's amazement at the maknaes expensive gift.

 

Sunny and Yoobin got them a lot of couples stuffs. Like couple mugs, couple socks, couple aprons, couple scarfs, etc.

 

When they're about to open the pranksters gifts they were stopped by them saying they should save the best gifts for last making the couple roll their eyes. They know them better, it should be 'save the craziest gifts for last'. So they went and opened the Kim siblings presents.

 

Since Haeyeon is still young and studying she only managed to give them couple hoodies much to Taeyeon and Jessica's delight because of how cute the design is, which is a chibi version of the two of them. Jaejoong on the other hand got them the latest polaroid camera saying they could fill their bedroom walls with pict

Please log in to read the full chapter