Chapter 15

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica sulked at the side with a pout on her face while watching her mom, dad and girlfriend talking and laughing with each other. Her mom straightforwardly shooed her away saying that she and her dad want to spend quality time with their future daughter-in-law Their own daughter and the blonde's girlfriend yet here they are completely ignoring her presence.

 

It's no secret to Jessica how much her parents adore her midget girlfriend. Even before when they're only friends her mom and dad love Taeyeon, and they loved her even more when she started dating Taeyeon. Her mom and dad even felt sorry for Taeyeon when they found out that she left the country because of Jessica years ago. Her parents even scolded Jessica for abandoning Taeyeon before but later on told her that if they are meant to be they will eventually find their way back in each other's arms. And her parents were right, they eventually got back together.

 

Jessica smiled at the memory of her and Taeyeon meeting again and getting back together. She lifted her head up to look at Taeyeon laughing out loud with her head bent back. It's nice to see your girlfriend getting along with both your parents. Since same relationship is not really commong and widely accepted in Korea.

 

Taeyeon then turned to look at her. Jessica's heart skipped a bit when she looked straight at those tantalizing brown eyes that never fails to mesmerize her and those dimpled smile from the milky white skinned girl. Taeyeon gestured to Jessica telling her to come to her. Jessica stood up and walked to Taeyeon.

 

"Umma, appa is it okay if I take Sooyeon for a vacation next month for our 20th Monthsary?" Taeyeon said while holding and caressing Jessica's hand and looking at the latter's parents. Jessica blushed when Taeyeon called her parents umma and appa. She loves hearing her girlfriend calling her parents that. It makes her feel like...they are...a married couple already.

 

"Oh Taeyeonnie where are you taking our Sooyeon?" Mrs. Jung asked her.

 

"Mmm..." Taeyeon hesitated for a while. She looked at Jessica's parents then to Jessica and back to her girlfriend's parents. Taeyeon let go of Jessica's hand and and scooted close to Jessica's parents and whispered something to them. Jessica's left eyebrow raised when she heard her parents laugh at what Taeyeon said and whispered something back to her blonde girlfriend. Taeyeon looked down in embarassment clearly shy because of something.

 

"Oh Taeyeonnie~"

Please log in to read the full chapter