Chapter 21

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Unnie's we'll go now, thank you for welcoming us here."

 

"aigoo Hyuna-yah it's nothing. Any friends of our baby Sujie is welcome to visit us here anytime."

 

"Yoobin unnie where is Taeyeon unnie?" Hyorin asked not noticing the two pair of eyes eyeing her.

 

"Oh that kid is with Jessica in her bedroom." Yoobin answered.

 

"Yeah probably making babies ahahaha!!!" Hyoyeon added receiving a smack on the back of her head from Yoobin "Ow!"

 

"Watch your mouth we have some minors here."

 

"C'mon Hyorin-ah let's not disturb Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie." Hyuna said not failing to catch the bitterness etched in her face and so is another person.

 

"I'll send them out." Suzy called out. "How about you Krys are you leaving too or are you gonna wait for your unnie?"

 

Krystal was silent for a moment. "I'll wait for Jessi but I'll come with you in sending them out so you won't be alone."

 

With that Suzy, Krystal, Hyorin, Jiyoung and Hyuna headed down to the underground car park.

 

INSIDE TAEYEON'S BEDROOM

Taeyeon and Jessica are cuddled up in bed with Taeyeon comfortably lying on top Jessica her head on Jessica's chest listening to her girlfriend's heartbeat with Jessica combing Taeyeon's locks. "Sica remember my tour would start in a few days so we won't be able to see each other for quite some time."

 

Jessica sighed. "Yeah I remember that Taengoo."

 

"You will be okay, right? You won't miss me, ayt?"

 

"That's impossible Taengoo you know I would really miss you."

 

"I know it's impossible not to miss me I am after so adorable and lovable."

 

"Since when did you get this cocky, huh?" Jessica snickered and pinched Taeyeon's .

 

"Since you fell head over heels for me?"

 

"Conceited and cocky..."

 

"But you still love me right?"

 

Jessica looked down at the girl whose face is comfortably placed on her chest looking innocently at her. Jessica faked an annoyed sigh, "Sadly yes, I love this conceited and cocky dork..." Jessica stopped and raised her eyebrow on Taeyeon, "...whose naughty hands is now slowly creeping inside my shirt and into my...why did I fall for a byuntae?"

 

"But you love this byuntae too, and you also like it when I touch you." Taeyeon grin at her.

 

"Yes and Yes. Mmm...Taengoo...there are kids outside, they might hear us." Taeyeon retracted her hands only to feel Jessica stopping her. "I didn't say you should remove it. Just leave your hand there, just don't squeeze it."

 

Ta

Please log in to read the full chapter