Chapter 08

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today is the 25th of July. Fans of Lexary (fandom name is Luxuries) are crowded at the main entrance of Olympic Gymnastics Arena for the first ever concert of the group. All 12,000 tickets were sold out just 20 minutes after the ticket sales started. The concert is set to start at 7 o'clock in the evening. Fans and also the media are eager and excited for the group's first solo concert after Lexary's popularity sky rocketed after debuting more than a year ago and only released one mini-album and one full album.

 

*********

 

Jessica together with Krystal, the other Girls' Generation members, f(x) members, and some of hers and Taeyeon's common friends, sunbaes and hoobaes were seated at the second floor on the left side of the arena.

 

Five more minutes to go. The fans including Jessica and the others beside her started chanting 'Lexary' while waving their lightsticks. And then the lights dimmed, fanboys and fangirls screams and shouts hollered everywhere.

 

Jessica was beyond ecstatic to witness the group's performances most especially her Taengoo's y solo stage. Jessica wasn't able to sleep that much last night coz everytime she closes her eyes images of Taeyeon in a y outfit singing and dancing onstage kept on appearing in her mind not letting her sleep at all thus awakening her so-called ert self (even though she denied being ert). 'I'm sure im going to enjoy Taengoo's solo stage tomorrow.' That's what Jessica's been telling herself since last night.

 

The huge screen inside the arena lit up and a short y introduction accompanied with some background music started revealing the names of the members one by one. As the most popular member and leader of the group Taeyeon was the last one, and without a doubt Taeyeon got the loudest scream when her name was called out. Jessica had this huge proud smile on her face when Taeyeon was shown on screen and heard the loud screams for her. 'That's my girl right there.'

 

*********

 

AUTHOR'S POV (1 Hour through the concert)

 

Hyoyeon is currently on stage strutting her killer dance moves and chest poppings. Even though everyone basically knew about her amazing dancing abilities it still made everyone's jaw drop at how fluid this girl could dance. And as expected a certain Kkab was cheering or should we say screaming and hyperventilating shouting Kim Hyoyeon's name as loud as she can while waving her lightstick and exaggeratedly flailing her h

Please log in to read the full chapter