Chapter 16

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Move in with me?"

 

*********

 

Jessica's eyes widened for a second before sitting up on the bed. "What did you say?"

 

"...Move in with me? ...Live...with me?" Taeyeon hesitantly said and looked down on her lap. "I want to wake up every morning with you beside me wrapped in my arms. Cook food for you. Eat every meal with you. Laze around the living room couch while cuddling with you. Take care of you when you get sick. Give you body massages when you feel tired from all your schedule - mmph" Taeyeon was stopped by a sudden kiss from Jessica.

 

"Yes." Jessica simply said after breaking the kiss.

 

"Yes...? Y...yes wh...what?" Taeyeon asked still trying to regain her breath after the passionate kiss.

 

"Yes." Jessica said once again smiling even wider.

 

"Yes? You mean yes you-" Jessica cut her off once again.

 

"I mean, yes I would also love to wake up in your arms every morning. Cook at eat food with you. Cuddle and lazing around with you on the living room co-" Cut off once again by a pair of warm and soft pair of lips, but this time its the other way around. The two are giving each other innocent and slow kisses before parting. Forehead and nose touching. Feeling each other's breath on their lips. Huge smiles on their faces and saying "I love you" at the same time making the lovebirds giggle cutely. The two then laid on the bed once again facing each other with their hand entwined.

 

"Taengoo~" the brunette spoke while caressing the blonde's cheeks and lips.

 

Taeyeon kissed Jessica's palm, "Yes Sica?"

 

"I'll talk to Krystal about moving in with you, okay?"

 

"No need for that babe."

 

"Huh? Why?"

 

"Because I already talked to her and asked for her permission. And I also talked to your mom and dad too. And all three of them said yes." Taeyeon replied with a smile and gave the surprised blonde a peck on the lips.

 

Speechless for a few seconds the brunette then shook her head and smiled at the blonde girl beside her. "Seems like you already planned this all out." Jessica then hugged Taeyeon by the waist and pressed her face on Taeyeon's collarbone placing butterfly kisses. She looked up at Taeyeon who is now

Please log in to read the full chapter