Chapter 17

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

CONTINUATION FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER...

 

Taeyeon and Jessica are busy cuddling with each other after their heavy make-out session. Talking about what they're going to buy when they finally find a place of their own. They asked help from one of Taeyeon's friends who knows all the stuffs related to picking out the perfect apartment.

 

"Sica I have to go, Hyoyeon just texted me saying we need to drop by the company tomorrow morning for some briefing about our upcoming asia concert tour." Taeyeon informed her girlfriend after reading Hyoyeon's message.

 

"You want me to drop you at your dorm?" Jessica stood up from her bed following Taeyeon.

 

"Oh no need for that baby. I'll just take a taxi, you go ahead and take a rest."

 

"It's okay baby I'm not staying here at the apartment anyway. I'm staying with my members tonight. I need to tell them about me moving with you. So I'll drop you at your dorm, okay?"

 

"Yes Sergeant Sica!" Taeyeon beamed and gave Jessica a salute.

 

"Your such a dork Taengoo." Jessica chuckled and gave Taeyeon a quick peck on her lips.

 

 

INSIDE JESSICA's CAR

 

"Baby when is the start of your concert tour again?"

 

"Eight days from now babe, why?"

 

"How long is it gonna last?"

 

"Hmm...almost three months. Waeyo?" Taeyeon answered while still texting on her phone. She's informing her members that she's on her way and that Jessica is driving her back. Taeyeon stopped texting when her girlfriend didn't answer her. Taeyeon noticed a small frown on Jessica's face so she grabbed the latter's hand that was placed on top of the gear. "Baby what's wrong?"

 

"You'll be gone for three months?"

 

"Not really three months. Of course we'll be given a few day breaks and if that happens I'll go back to Seoul to come and see you. I promise." Taeyeon tightened her hold on Jessica's hands. She knows Jessica hates being away from her, and so does she.

 

"By then we'll probably find our own place, so if you are away then I'll be alone at home and then I'll get bored and probably end up moping and sulking on our shared bedroom thinking about where you are what you are doing or if you have already eaten your meal or..." Jessica's frown deepened at the thought of being alone at her and Taeyeon's home.

 

Taeyeon lightly giggled at the sight of Jessica frowing and a small pout forming. "Then stay with Krystal or your members or with your parents when I am away so you won't be alone. And besides do you really think I would allow you to be at home alone? I don't want that thing to happen again." Taeyeon whispered the last sentence to herself, by now Taeyeon's smile have completely dissapeared after remembering a certain incident a year ago when she and Jessica are just 4 months into dating again.

 

Jessica apparently have heard what Taeyeon whispered and noticed the sudden change on Taeyeon's expressions. The surroundings suddenly became cold. Jessica stopped the car at the side of the road and grabbed both of Taeyeon's hands. "Taengoo I thought we have already talked about this? Didn't we promise to just forget that incident?" Taeyeon didn't look at Jessica so Jessica held Taeyeon's face and made her turn to face her. "Taengoo..."

 

 

FLASHBACK

"So I'll see you tomorrow Sica." Taeyeon's said and gave Jessica a peck on her cheek.

 

"Drive safely, okay? And call me when your finally get home." before stepping out of Taeyeon's car Jessica leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon tugging on her lower lip lightly. Taeyeon gently held Jessica's shirt when the latter was

Please log in to read the full chapter