Chapter 01

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lazing around the dorm after a week of hectic schedule that's Jessica Jung, the most popular member of Korea's much loved 7 member girl group, Girls' Generation. 

"Jessica, we're going out, want to come with us?" fellow member Tiffany asks Jessica.

"No thank you. You guys go ahead and have fun."

"Ok. We'll be back before dinner. You want us to get you something when we get back?"

"Just buy me something to eat. I'm to lazy to cook something."

"We'll you cant really cook to begin with." another member, Sooyoung said.

Flashing her icy glare to Sooyoung and said, "Just leave already! I want my peace."

The members went out of the apartment and went to the mall leaving Jessica alone.

"Finally alone time." Jessica muttered under her breath while staring at the ceiling of the living room. I wonder where you are right now. It's been 3 years already since I last saw you. My heart still yearns for you. I shouldn't have neglected and abandoned you. Now I dont even know if I'll be able to see you again.

 

FLASHBACK TO 3 YEARS AGO

Jessica and her fellow SM Trainess were having their well deserved 30 minutes break from dance practice when Jessica's phone beeped.

Sica what time will your practice end? -Taeyeon

5pm. Why? -Jessica

Can we meet up later? I have something important to tell you. -Taeyeon

Sure! Meet you at the park at 5:30pm. See you.. _-Jessica

 

Jessica and Taeyeon has been friends for more than a year now. They met through Sooyoung (also a SM trainee) who happens to be friends with Taeyeon too.

 

"Hi Taeyeon. Sorry did you wait long?" Jessica asked while trying to catch her breath.

"No, its okay I just arrived." Taeyeon replied back although she's been there for 20 minutes already.

"So what's the important thing you want to tell me?"

"Sica...please promise me you wont get mad okay?"

"Uhm...ok...? What is it Taeyeon?"

"Jessica...I...I-I like you. Like, Like LIKE you."

Jessica stunned by the sudden confession froze for a good minute making Taeyeon even more nervous and scared.

'Did i just ruin our friendship? I knew it I shouldnt have listened to Sooyoung now Jessica will never talk to me ever again.' Taeyeon thought to herself and started becoming teary eyed.

'O-M-G! Taeyeon just confessed to me! Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon! I cant believe this day would come. And I dont even know how to respond. I'm not really good with words so....ill...just show it through actions.' Jessica thought and smirked to herself.

Taeyeon was about to stand up when Jessica grabbed her wrist and kissed her deeply. Lips touched the other's lips. And since then things changed for the two friends who is now labeled as lovers.

8 months later

Sica baby are you busy can we go out later? -Taeyeon

I'm sorry Taengoo im out with fellow trainees. We'll meet tomorrow,ok? -Jessica

Baby are you busy its Hayeon's birthday tomorrow she wants to see her second fave unnie keke so i hope you could come. -Taeyeon

Sica how are you? I missed you. Is your traning not done yet? We havent seen each other for the past 2 weeks. I miss you so ba

Please log in to read the full chapter