Homies

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At six in the morning the couple is cuddled up in each other’s arms and welcomes the sunshine that is seeping through their curtains. Taecyeon pries his eyes open, running a hand across his face and along his hair. He feels good to have his wife’s arms wrapping around his torso while sleeping. It’s a pretty nice way to wake up. Yoona fidgets in her spot cuddling even closer to his body. If that is even possible.

“Morning honey,” he smiles, planting a sweet kiss on her forehead.

She yawns as her eyes finally force themselves to fly open. “Morning…” she mutters.

“I believe you slept well.”

“Hmm.”

He chuckles when he hears her humming as a response. It’s not hard to tell they stayed up until midnight for some passionate loving. Being away for a week is rather difficult but still tolerable.

“So shall we talk?” he asks, bending down to peer over her face.

She lifts her gaze up to meet his. “Okay then,” she replies but remaining in her position where she is comfortable.

“My fine lady first then.”

Yoona traces her finger on his chest. “Well we did our mission as usual, went for a bit of sight seeing and a little bit of shopping spree. For souvenirs that is.”

“Oh you brought back souvenirs huh?”

“Yeah…nothing really much happened back in Paris. You know how a typical mission looks like. Let’s move on to you my one dorky old husband,” she giggles, tapping his nose.

Taecyeon kisses her finger in time before she retrieves it back. “For starters I am not old dear wifey,” he growls as a playful warning. “I had tons of fun with the kids and also learned a lot during the process.”

“How so?”

“Like understanding the kids better through their likes and dislikes, their hobbies and all that magical stuff they do.”

She chuckles. “Magical? Yes, our children are very special alright.”

“I notice their talents too. Taehyun’s gonna be a good soccer athlete with his abilities. Taesung is gonna be an artist for his skills and of course, I’m picturing our little girl as a talented ballerina in the near future,” he states proudly, his eyes staring off at a distance of the spectacular landscape of the city.

“I believe so too honey,” she nods. “They’ll have a successful future ahead of them no matter what decisions they make through each step in their lives.”

“For sure.”

Yoona pulls herself up to lean closer to her husband’s face. “Did you really play tea set with Yoojin?” she amuses, raising an eyebrow.

Taecyeon smirks, rubbing his chin. “I’m Ok Taecyeon the one who accompanied his precious daughter to her ballet class, perfected a fabulous braid and had a cup of tea with the princesses,” he says with a proud smile.

“Oh my, I didn’t know my husband’s  one perfect daddy,” she laughs pulling him in for a kiss.

He nibbles on her lower lip gently. “That’s me,” he grins. “What do you want to do today?”

“Actually I’m thinking of meeting up with the gang at the café to give them my presents from Paris. Let’s bring the kids along too. What do you think?”

“I think you’re perfect Mrs. Ok,” he pecks her lips. “And your idea as well.”

“Speaking of presents…”

Yoona untangles herself from the sheets to grab a small box from the drawer at the night stand beside their bed. She tosses the cover off, showing it to Taecyeon.

“Sooyoung gave us these.”

Taecyeon takes it from her hand and inspects the necklaces closely. “As expected, Sooyoung gives the best gifts,” he snickers. “Can we try it?”

“Sure!”

Both of them wear their necklaces, securing it around one another. Yoona backs away to touch the necklace while glancing at Taecyeon’s.

“I like how it’s cursive,” he says. “Ha! You’re mine! Although you are, ever since we exchanged our wedding rings several years back.”

She clamps her hand on his shoulder. “You’re mine too Mr. Ok!” she declares, sealing their lips gently.

They stay in their bed for a little longer until they can hear their children rushing in their room. Taehyun leads his siblings by jumping on the bed first. Taesung and Yoojin’s contagious laughter are filling up their parents’ room with joy. Soon enough all of them are hitting each other with the pillows, jumping about on the soft mattress.

“Come here you!” Taecyeon chuckles as he tickles Taehyun’s belly.

Yoona is singing along with the other two kids, hugging them in her slender arms.

“Kids we’re going to Aunt Taeyeon and Yuri’s café today,” she says.

Yoojin tilts her head to the side. “Why mommy?”

“We’re going to give them presents dear. The souvenirs I’ve bought in Paris.”

Taehyun pops his head up from the pile of blankets. “Will we meet Lawrence and Jooyeon?”

Nichkhun and Yuri has a seven year old son named Lawrence whereas Wooyoung and Taeyeon has a five year old daughter named Jooyeon. Both couples are also married like Taecyeon and Yoona.

“You will see them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter