Taking Five

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agents are gathered back in the detective’s office to discuss further on the clues they have gained from the club. Researching about the receipt they have found that day.

“A transaction paper, listing items that are purchased. Quantity number, five hundred exactly,” states Julien with a finger on his lips.

“Looks like Miss Beaumont is raking in her money for this one,” scoffs Sooyoung.

“Also, with the surname of Jung.”

Yoona stops spinning her pen, motioning Ara to get on the net. “Ara-ssi, look up for the list of Jungs in the crime history.”

Ara obliges to her request. “Right away.”

“Wait Yoona-ssi, I don’t think Zero will be included in the list of criminals,” Seunggi reminds with a disagreeing look. “Zero has to be someone completely confidential.”

“Not to mention there’s an estimation of two million plus Jungs in the country,” Jaehyun amuses at the fact slightly.

“I know,” she sighs. “But we have to be sure from the list of criminals. Who knows, someone might come up.”

Julien scribbles a few things down on a blank piece of paper. “Suitcase nukes!” he says out loud. “I decoded the numbers, and the results are bombs.”

“Bombs…” Yoona pauses as an idea pops into her mind. “In that case, Zero has been asking for help from Beaumont. He needs tons of money to order a specific amount of explosives.”

Sooyoung snickers, twirling a lock of her hair. “Pretty sure Zero’s gonna blow up the whole nation with those bombs.”

“Well that’s predictable. Anyway Julien-ssi, we would like to thank you for your help and hardwork for the past few days with us.”

Julien shakes hands with each of them. “It’s no problem agents. I wish to drop by the Espionage on time if I visit Korea,” he grins.

“Please do,” the ladies insist.

Back at the hotel, Yoona is scanning through the items she bought at a popular souvenir shop in town. Sooyoung comes out from the bathroom looking fresh from her bath.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, just checking the stuff I bought from the shop.”

Sooyoung snatches a keychain from the pile. “Are these cheap?”

“Yeah they’re pretty aren’t they?”

“Who are you giving these to when I’m sure those are for the kids?” she mentions the toy cars and one pretty pink Eiffel Tower as a miniature figure.

Yoona regards the pieces of keychains that Sooyoung is grabbing on. “Those are for Taeyeon, Yuri, Wooyoung and Khun. Oh and Chansung!”

Sooyoung hits her head. “Right I forgot Chansung! Gee!” she hisses.

“You should probably buy him bread or something,” Yoona tries joking.

“In the morning I’ll try to. Come with me!”

“Okay then.”

In the following morning, the ladies wake up early to shop for more souvenirs they are wanting to buy as presents. Mostly Sooyoung is doing all the buying while Yoona is helping her picking out the stuff she likes.

“Yoona! Look at these fine necklaces,” Sooyoung set her eyes at the bunch of accessories on display.

“They’re pretty…” they fascinate over the jewelry for a moment.

Sooyoung selects three necklaces in hand. “I’ll have on for myself and these two will be my present for you love birds,” she giggles.

Yoona peers over to her side. A couple necklace, one has the word ‘his’ and the other as ‘hers’. She laughs at Sooyoung who gives her no time to protest as she sprints to the cashier. They stroll back to the hotel to pack up one last time, heading over to the airport next. Half an hour before boarding time, the agents wait inside their gate.

“Hyung, stop looking.”

Seunggi blinks at Jaehyun who is sitting beside him. “What?”

“You’re being obvious. You like her?”

Jaehyun is smirking at Seunggi who keeps on staring over at Yoona’s direction. It’s not hard to tell he is interested in her. But he doesn’t know she’s married yet so he’s probably going have to get over his crush on her.

“No?”

“Quit lying hyung,” the younger lad snorts.

“I was just reading this book,” Seunggi saves himself quickly by diverting his eyes back to the novel he is reading. “See?”

Jaehyun scoffs lazily. “Funny, I don’t recall Yoona-ssi as a book.”

“Hush it will you? You’re attracting attention.”

“I’m not the one staring hyung,” he chuckles.

On the other hand, the ladies are chatting in excitement themselves. Discussing how they are going to hang out with their group of friends, come up with plans and all that other stuff.

“What are you gonna do after a short meeting with chief?”

Yoona sighs,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter