Worrisome

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon sits outside the emergency room, rising from his seat as a doctor approaches him. He slides his hands in his pockets awaiting for the news of his wife. The doctor reviews the papers on his clipboard. He has rectangular glasses on, a british accent coming out from his mouth.

“I have done check-ups on Miss Im, Mr. Ok. I am glad to say that your wife is doing well. She has a bruise on the side of her head and we covered it up with a couple of gauze patches. Other than that she needs a day of rest for full recovery.”

He sighs out of relief. “I would like to ensure she’s perfectly fine so may I follow up a CT scan doctor?”

“As you wish Mr. Ok. I shall perform that later this afternoon. Is there anything else I can help you with?”

“No, doctor. May I come in and see her?”

The doctor flashes him a smile. “Yes, you may. I shall get going then.”

He shakes the doctor’s hand. “Thank you doctor.”

Taecyeon turns the doorknob gently and steps inside the room without making too much noise. He drags a chair next to the hospital bed to observe Yoona sleeping in peace. Only the sound of heartbeat monitor fills up the quiet atmosphere. Little does he know a smile forms on his face while staring at his sleeping beauty. He is used to watching her sleep anyway, whether she falls asleep first or he wakes up before her.

“No matter what happens I’ll protect you with all my life,” he mumbles softly taking her hand in his.

Yoona shifts in her position slowly, her eyes adjusting to the lights in the room. She turns her head to the right and sees Taecyeon slicing up an apple. She feels at ease knowing he is by her side the whole time.

“Oh hey wifey!” he says with his mouth full. “How are you doing?” he grins.

She giggles. “Feeling better now that you’ve sliced an apple for me.”

“Yes you are right my dear,” he places a slice in front of feeding her. “We all need food don’t we?” he muses.

“Are you okay too Taec?”

“Yes yes yes I’m fit as a fiddle my love,” he rambles feeding her another slice.

She glances at the clock on the wall. “What happened to our mission?”

“You don’t need to worry,” he says shaking his head. “We’ve gained a useful clue though and Jaejoong is pretty much in jail. Just to be safe.”

“What happened?”

“We’ll update you on that once you’re recovered. Now you need to eat!” he brings the basket of fruits on his lap and picks up each one of them. “Which one do you like? More apples? Oranges? Grapes? Strawberries?” he wiggles his eyebrows.

Yoona points at the grapes. “You can feed me like I’m a greek goddess,” she smirks.

“Aha, but you are my goddess! Very well then your majesty,” he mocks. “All you need is like a greek toga and a flower crown on your head.”

“Shh just feed me,” she orders. “What a good servant you are!” Her joke makes him keep hanging wide open when he lifts the bunch of grapes higher for her to reach. She shoots him a glare and punches his arm with her free hand.

“Oh right! You’re gonna get a CT scan soon so I will go back to the hotel and come back here once you’re all done.”

“I’m getting a CT scan?”

“Yeah I wanted to make sure you’re the healthy Im Yoona you are.”

She nods. “It’s been a while I guess.”

 

Yoona has a speedy recovery and does a full procedure with the CT scan. Taecyeon is pleased to hear about the results as there are no signs of damage or harm in her head. Agents are back in the U.S. headquarters reviewing their case about Kim Jaejoong and the clues they have gained.

“How are you Agent 530?” Joon Park welcomes her by the door.

“I’m good Chief Park, thank you.”

“Let’s head inside agents,” he gestures inside the meeting room.

Taecyeon and Yoona sit beside each other looking around at other agents who have come to participate in the meeting. Joon Park switches on the projector and a screen flashes up.

“We found the target’s mobile device in his pocket and deciphered the code successfully to gain access to the information stored. However it seems to appear that they are smart enough to cut the connection between this phone and over to Zero’s network. So that means messages and almost everything else has been deleted.”

A list shows up in the screen. “Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter