Grandfather Yoo

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A constant vibration from the night stand forces Yoona to capture it with her hand as she places it on her ear. “Hello?” she croaks. She automatically feels her husband pulling her even closer in his chest, in response to the sound that is disturbing his sleep.

“Good morning Agent 530.”

“Oh chief,” she pulls herself up in a sitting position. “Good morning too.”

“I apologize for the disturbance but I have things arranged for you and Agent 1227. I would like both of you in my office at noon sharp.”

She rubs her left eye, nodding to chief’s words. “Yes chief, we’ll be there.”

Yoona hangs up the call shortly resting her head back on the soft pillow. She shifts her body to face a sleeping Taecyeon. Smiling to herself, she runs her fingers into his tousled hair. The late and early morning hours’ activity have put both of them to fall asleep in each other’s arms with much satisfaction that only they as lovers can share. It’s been a while as well, since Yoona has ever felt the deep connections between them. It is simply a mirthful type of feeling.

“Taec,” she his cheek. “wake up honey,” she leans in to seal her lips with his.

He mumbles something incoherent. “Honey, isn’t it Sunday?”

“That’s right but we have to be in chief’s office by noon.”

He begins to whine like a kid although his eyes are still closed. “But it’s a weekend…and you know I love my sleep during weekends.”

Yoona shakes her head. Guess it’s time for her to use a method that wakes him up without further complaints. She towers over his figure sitting on top of his stomach. She notices his sudden reaction as his eyes fly open, glancing up at her adoringly. Although she only has her undergarments on, he is pretty much kindled over her y physique alone. She lowers her head to kiss him and he kisses her back, frankly enjoying their heated contact. Just when Taecyeon is about to progress from their moving lips, Yoona detaches in a teasing manner.

“Gosh you’re still easy to motivate,” she chuckles, flipping her hair back.

Taecyeon pouts, moving forward to plant kisses on the area of her collarbone. “You’re such a tease,” he mutters huskily. “Chief called?”

She nods massaging his shoulders. “I think we’re heading to another place this time. Probably America.”

“Really? How so?”

“Certain evidence are floating around.”

He narrows his eyes, focusing back on her doe orbs. “Are you traveling with your team again?”

She shrugs. “I don’t know, maybe?”

“Okay…you should probably prepare then.”

“No, you’re coming with me. Chief ordered both of us to go to his office.”

He raises an eyebrow. “What about the kids?”

“Drop them off in the café?”

Another interesting idea pops in his mind. “I know! We’ll bring them to the Espionage!” he snaps his fingers.

Yoona’s jaw hangs slightly from shock. “What! Taecyeon no! It’s too risky for them to go into the Espionage,” she protests.

Taecyeon rolls his eyes. “Honey it’ll be fine. Let the kids meet their Grandpa Jaesuk who eventually is the main reason why we’re together right now. Let’s admit it, without chief recruiting me then ‘us’ never happened in the first place,” he smirks.

Yoona grows silent after his logical statement. She can’t argue with that fact. “Chief said both of us,” she points at him then back to herself.

“Chief will understand,” he smiles. “Besides, chief hasn’t seen them since they were still babies. It’s about time Yoona.”

She slides her palm down her face. “Fine, fine,” she gives up arguing because he’ll be having a long list of reasonable statements.

“I’ll prepare breakfast honey,” he kisses her forehead. “You can wake the kids up,” he pats her head then hopping off to change in their walk-in closet.

Yoona put on her pyjamas and her husband’s oversized shirt, moving on to the bedrooms of the children. She steps into Taehyun’s room finding him asleep on the bed.

“Wake up dear,” she pecks his forehead, stirring the young boy awake. “Time to brush our teeth.”

Taehyun hugs his mom tightly. “Good morning mom…” he mumbles.

“Morning son! Go ahead to the bathroom,” she says softly.

Taehyun nods obeying to his mom’s words right away. Yoona opens Taesung’s door and she is quite surprised he is still sleeping soundly when he’ll be usually up by now.

“Taesung? Wake up sweetheart,” she pats his shoulder gently.

“Mommy…” he rubs his eyes, sitting up. “Good morning mommy,” he grins.

“Morning sweetie. You woke up pretty late today huh?”

“I was playing cars with Taehyun hyung in his room.”

“Alright then, join your brother in the bathroom.”

Taesung gives a kiss on his mom’s cheek. “Yes mommy!” his mood switching from sleepy to hyper.

And then Yoojin’s room. She bends down on the floor to observe her little daughter sleeping in peace. She is always fond of staring at her angel sleeping, not knowing why but for some reasons in her mind. Besides, she is the only daughter of theirs.

“Darling wake up,” Yoona pushes loose strands away from her’s daughter face.

Yoojin hugs her Cinderella doll closer. “I want to sleep more mommy,” her lips form a smile.

Yoona chuckles, laying down beside her daughter. “We’re going somewhere special today dear.”

“Disneyland?”

“We’ll go there another time. Today we’ll be taking you somewhere and it’s a secret place!” she successes in enticing Yoojin’s attention.

“Where mommy!”

“Somewhere…come on dear, let’s brush our teeth and eat breakfast.”

Taecyeon is flipping the eggs on the pan, adding in the diced tomatoes, onions and cheese. He pours a milk batter over the eggs to complete his creation. Which is no other than a classic omelette dish. He waves a bell in the air ringing it out loud to indicate that breakfast is ready.

“Order up everyone!” he announces. Taecyeon prepares the plates, spoons and forks on the dining table. He sets three glasses of milk for his children, also bringing two cups of coffee he has brewed earlier for Yoona and himself. He sits in his usual chair at the other end, smiling at his job well done.

Yoona glances at the table, looking fairly impressed with her hus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter