Las Vegas

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Done!”

Taecyeon zips up his suitcase after packing the last set of clothes he squeezed in. Vegas will probably turn him into a tourist instead of an agent. He pays attention to his wife’s suitcase which is barely full. He sighs to himself, deciding to help her pack as well. Yoona’s concern is focused more on the kids’ clothes as she has three of them to prepare.

“Honey! Do you want to bring black or red heels?” she hears her husband asking from a distance.

“Red one!” she yells back as an answer. “Taehyun dear, would you like to bring anything else?”

He shakes his head. “I’ve brought what I needed mom. Thank you for the help,” he smiles.

Yoona pats his head. “Alright! Then I shall pack my own luggage now,” she says, walking back to the master bedroom. “Hey mister! What do you think you’re doing?”

Taecyeon freezes in his position where he has a handful of lace nightgowns in one hand, secretly stuffing it in her suitcase. Yoona laughs at his sneaky movements as she slaps his hand away from her own luggage.

“You’re such a ert,” she scoffs. “I’ll pack my own clothes mister. Go ahead and mind your own business,” she pokes his chest with her index finger.

Taecyeon pouts, crossing his arms laying himself down on their bed. “I’m done packing wifey. You’re mean!” he sticks out his tongue.

“Totally caught you in the act of tossing my lingerie in here,” she smirks though she folds them to make her clothes look neat. “What are you wearing there? Are you gonna be ?” she up a brow.

Taecyeon snickers at the thought. “I would but you wouldn’t want your husband to get taken away.”

She wags a finger. “Oh please. Like I won’t get whistled at when I get there. You might just beat them up carelessly.”

“Whatever!” he stands up abruptly leaving their bedroom to check on the children instead, making Yoona laugh to herself.

The Ok family hops into their car to make their way to Nichkhun’s two-storey house. Their neighborhood is peaceful and quiet which is why Taecyeon and Yoona decide they’ll be letting their kids live in Nichkhun’s house for a while. And speaking of the Horvejkul’s residence, the house was a gift from Nichkhun’s parents and Yuri’s parents took care of the furnishing. So the house is appearing absolutely stylish inside and out.

“The front view of Khun’s house still amazes me honey,” he whistles while parking by the sidewalk.

Yoona unbuckles her seatbelt. “I couldn’t agree more,” she replies. “Alright kids! You may unbuckle your seatbelts and step out.”

Taehyun and Taesung receive their small luggages from their dad at the trunk of the car. Yoojin is clinging onto Yoona still sleepy from waking up at an early hour. Nichkhun, Yuri and Lawrence walk through the front door greeting the Ok’s in a cheerful manner.

“Welcome to our home Uncle Taecyeon and Aunt Yoona!” greets an energetic Lawrence. “It’s nice to see you again.”

Taecyeon pats the young boy’s head. “It’s nice to see you too little buddy! Shall we head in first?”

Nichkhun offers to carry both Taehyun and Taesung’s bags for them. “I’ll handle these boys. Go ahead,” he flashes a kind smile.

Yuri guide themselves over to the broad living room where she has served tea and biscuits for their guests. “Make yourselves at home guys, it’s been such a long time since we had guests over.”

“Thanks Yuri,” Yoona sets herself down on the couch then laying Yoojin gently on her lap, grabbing the cup of tea from the long coffee table. “Never said this enough but your house is really big.”

Yuri switches on the radio and ties the curtains by the side of the window, lighting up the room. Taesung shuffles across the soft blue rug, snatching a biscuit from the plate. Taehyun joins him shortly, nibbling on a cookie. Lawrence gathers toy cars in his arms, laying it down carefully on the ground for Taehyun and Taesung to play with. Taecyeon squats down on the long couch to sit right next to Yoona.

“So how’s it going Yuri?” he asks.

“We’re doing great thank you,” she nods. “What about you guys?”

“Well we’re going to Vegas which sounds great.”

“Khun was jealous of you two earlier because you’ll have the chance of getaway from the children.”

“Trust me, it’s not easy getting opportunities like these. For us that is.”

“Don’t they have their grandparents in town?”

“My parents are residing in Busan and Yoona’s dad is staying in the cottage far from the urban landscape. It’s all up to us really,” he says scratching the back of his head.

Nichkhun walks down the stairs. “What I miss?” he grins although  his breathing is uneven.

“Going to Vegas Khun!” Taecyeon exclaims, literally rubbing it in Nichkhun’s face.

“You two are one lucky couple,” he groans. “But guess what I’m not feeling that bad hearing your thrilling news,” he snickers.

Yoona creases her brows. “What’s that Khun?”

Nichkhun hangs one arm around Yuri’s shoulder and his other hand flies toward her abdomen. “Yuri’s confident that this one here is a girl,” a silly grin spreads across his face.

“No way! Oh my gosh Yuri!” Yoona covers in shock. “Congratulations on being pregnant again girl,” she winks.

Taecyeon gives a thumbs up to Nichkhun. “A daughter’s going to change your life bro,” he teases. “Pay attention to our little girl Yoojin and it’ll change your heart forever.”

Yuri chuckles, leaning her head on Nichkhun’s shoulder. “I was surprised at first too. But Khun here was planning it all along.”

“How long has it been?”

“A little over two months.”

“That’s awesome,” Taecyeon comments. “Take extra care of yourself Yuri alright? Let Khun handle the kids,” he laughs.

“Will do Taec.”

“Okay we better get going now so please take care of our children while we’re away for a week! Pardon for the favor Khun, Yuri,” Taecyeon purses his lips, bowing his head slightly.

Nichkhun punches his arm lightly. “Enough with the drama Taec, just have fun and enjoy with Yoona during the trip. Don’t worry about the kids, okay?”

“Thanks bro.”

Yoona hugs Yuri and pulls away. “Thank you for the favor and we’re sorry if we are interrupting you three.”

Yuri shakes her head. “Yoong, it’s the least we can do. Besides I want to know what it feels like to have a daughter so don’t apologize for heaven’s sake,” she chuckles. “Get wild in Vegas girl!”

“Gather around my minions!”

Taehyun, Taesung and Yoojin huddles over to their parents quickly. Taecyeon and Yoona kneel down to give each of them a tight embrace. Sadness are written over Taesung and Yoojin’s faces while Taehyun remains strong on the inside. Yoona takes a deep breath, beginning her lecture.

“Behave yourselves in Uncle Nichkhun and Aunt Yuri’s house and make sure to listen to what they are saying. Be obedient, play with Lawrence, be nice to your aunt and uncle, do your homework and don’t hesitate to ask any help. Understand?” the kids know that sharp gaze in their mom’s eyes whenever she is saying something important.

“Yes mommy,” they r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter