Task For Two

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello agents,” greets the chief from across his desk.

Taecyeon and Yoona are back in the Espionage after they have been called in by Jaesuk. Back in the headquarters, back to another mission.

“I’ve called you in today for the both of you to complete a task. This is not necessarily a mission but it still counts as tracking and researching nonetheless.”

Yoona raises a brow. “Wait, the both of us?” she wags a finger in between them.

Jaesuk nods. “Yes, Agent 530. Is there something wrong?”

“But…”

Taecyeon cuts her off before she can go against the idea. “I don’t know what we’re gonna do but sure chief! I want a duo mission with my wife,” he smirks.

She gives him a strange look that makes him uneasy. He leans in to whisper in her ear, “We’ll send the kids to Khun’s or Wooyoung’s place. It’s no big deal honey,” he reasons.

Yoona exhales a sigh. “Okay fine,” she replies back.

Jaesuk continues explaining once the couple is done mumbling things in each other’s ear. “So as I was saying, the both of you will perform a research on a secretary working for the SK Group under the Cable and System department.”

“And how is this related?”

“Our very own investigation team has made critical deliberation that Zero has to have some sort of control over the media before carrying out his plans. Right now we are less likely interested in his gimmicks, and we’re only after one thing which is his identity.”

“Why is it the SK group?”

“Because the target you’re after is working under that company Agent 1227,” says Jaesuk patiently.

Taecyeon raises a hand in apology, “Right,” he chuckles nervously. “It’s been such a long time chief, apparently my brain’s still under construction.”

“When is it not?” teases Yoona beside him. “Right chief, we’ll do it. Just give us the needs.”

“Of course Agent 530. It will be done this afternoon at four sharp. You two have access to the security and don’t worry about the guards because they will be informed in advance like always. Stay classified, agents.”

Jaesuk provides Yoona the profile of the target they are looking for. Name, age and all of the personal information is included in the folder. Taecyeon is in charge of obtaining their gadgets for this task as he gathers them in one small backpack that he usually brings along in most of their missions. Extra notes reminded of, they’re back in their house to settle the kids.

“Hey there kids! Your mommy and I will need to be doing some work later on so we’ll take you to the café alright?”

Taecyeon carry Taesung and Yoojin in his arms while Yoona rests her hand on Taehyun’s shoulder. Sitting over at the couch, the little ones begin their curiosity.

“What work daddy?” asks Yoojin with big round eyes looking up at him.

“Superhero work princess,” he chuckles, her cheek gently.

Taehyun turns his head to his mother. “Mom are you and dad being spies today?”

“Well, yes we are sweetie.”

“I wanna come!” he raises his fist up in excitement. “That’d be so cool I get to be a spy one day!”

Yoona laughs at her son’s peculiar engrossment in such complex acitivities. She doesn’t blame him though because when she was little, she thinks exactly like Taehyun. Learning skills, taking up risks and mainly some deep knowledge that she normally has as her special attribute. That explains the exquisite intelligence of Ok Taehyun.

“Don’t get your hopes up little man, it’s not that simple as it is,” warns his father kindly.

Taehyun can’t help but pout. “Aww but dad…”

“But maybe you can help us in deciphering codes dear,” says Yoona quickly to not disappoint her eight year old. “One trait of a spy is being able to figure out the secret behind the words and numbers.”

“That’s cool too! Give me a code mom,” he rambles, his eyes literally sparkling at the idea.

“Later dear, but now you three have to get dressed up in order to play with Lawrence and Jooyeon.”

Yoona guides the kids back to their rooms to get changed. Taecyeon heads back to their room to prepare for their mission. An office type of attire is the most suitable dress code, since they’ll be acting as interns in the company. He suddenly thinks of Yoona’s office attire and a wicked grin spreads across his face. He rushes into their walk-in closet, rummage through their drawers and cabinets as he looks for the blouse and skirt he always liked seeing her in. At this rate, he may even choose her undergarments as well. Taecyeon is always behaving like a mad lover whenever it comes to dressing up. The fact that his wife has a figure of a goddess has liven up to its relevance.

“A white blouse for her and for me because that’s the definition of y,” he snickers, dragging out the clothes that are hooked up in the hangers.

The kids are finished changing, Yoona strolls back in the bedroom only to find it empty. She raises her eyebrow as she walks over to their closet room where she catches Taecyeon choosing their outfits carefully. She lets out a small chuckle, leaning by the side of the door.

“Um, what are you doing mister?” she demands, her arms folded.

Taecyeon glances up for a second to flash her a toothy grin before resuming his job. “What do you think dear wifey? We’re dressing up,” he smirks.

She steps toward the small white chaise lounge located in the middle of the room by a wall column that separates their respective closets. Taecyeon’s on the left, Yoona’s on the right. Sitting on the edge, she picks up a blouse in her hand.

“Are you wearing white too?”

“Duh,” he snorts. “Okay which is better between these two?” he holds up two pairs of trousers. One is black and the other’s grey.

“Black one.”

“Classic trousers it is,” he pulls his shorts down, and jumps into the trousers comfortably. “Honey, help me here.”

Yoona stands up, turns around to see Taecyeon standing at the corner indicating his blouse in his hand. She smiles, helping slide his arms into the shirt as she works on the buttons.

“You’re such a kiddo,” she sighs, shaking her head.

“Just like always,” he says.

“Have you been going to the gym again?” she says, noticing his abdomen has gotten nicely toned.

Taecyeon slides his thumb across his bottom lip. “I knew you’d figure out. But yeah, when you were away you missed out your sweaty boo,” he whispers.

She distorts her expression. “Ew gross,” she disagrees slightly. “I don’t miss your wicked stench you big dummy,” she buttons up the last one and backs away.

Before he reaches out for a coat, she interrupts. “Don’t push it Taec. We’re interns and you shouldn’t be looking like a CEO,” she amuses.

“Aw, man.”

“Too bad for you,” she giggles, twirling around to snatch the blouse in her hand.

Taecyeon digs out a tie from a drawer, hanging it around his collar. He pauses to observe his wife changing in a slow manner in front of her closet. He almost lost it when he witnesses her , not to mention her flawless shoulders. She must’ve pushed her hair away on purpose he thinks as an assumption. As she slides the straps of her black brassiere up to her arms, he tiptoes slowly to her petite body and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter