Espías

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not long for Yoona to begin packing things into her luggage again. The team is back on track and their destination this time: Barcelona, Spain. Jaesuk delivers his instructions as clear as possible, as they are after another person who is possibly associated with Zero’s acts.

This also means another week of bonding time for Taecyeon and his kids.

Yoona is folding the clothes on the bed, packing them neatly in the space available in her crimson colored suitcase. Taecyeon appears from the bathroom fresh from his shower. He stands by the bathroom door rubbing his head with a dry towel only wearing a pair of grey jogging pants on. He folds his arms to stare at his wife for a moment. He definitely doesn’t want her to leave him again due to lonely nights. But oh well, duty calls.

“All packed up wifey?”

Yoona switches her glance to his. “Yes honey,” she says. “And are you ready to be a responsible, caring, fun daddy again?”

He grins walking over to her spot. “I’m always fun.”

“Hmm, maybe.”

Taecyeon skips to the drawer pulling out a gift box wrapped nicely with a red ribbon. “I have something for you hun,” he says.

She zips up her suitcase before giving her attention to her husband. “What is it?”

“Here! Open it up.”

Yoona takes the box from his palm as she unties the ribbon, opening the box to unveil a necklace. She touches it with her index finger slowly, smiling as she takes a minute to appreciate the silver pendant. He smiles to himself, knowing she likes his small gifts each time he presents one.

“Let me guess, T for Taecyeon?” she teases, sticking her tongue out.

He nods. “It can be Taehyun or Taesung too. But it’s mostly me,” he chuckles.

Her eyes twinkle slightly. “Oh is it?”

“Well ‘T’ stands for us boys in the family. I gave you the ‘Y’ pendant before now it’s time for my initial.”

Yoona let Taecyeon put the necklace around her neck and as he finishes she feels his lips brushing against the skin of her neck. She turns around grabbing his face to hers kissing him deeply. He returns the kiss, letting themselves drown in the moment just for this short while.

“I want you to wear it once you’re there in Barcelona,” he whispers after pulling away, resting his forehead against hers. “Okay?”

“Okay then,” she nods, biting her lip. “Thank you for this by the way.”

“Don’t mention it my beautiful wife,” he says genuinely.

She plants another kiss on his lips and since he can’t resist it, they kiss longer than usual.  A knock on their door seizes their lip-locking session with Taecyeon standing up to answer it.

“Honey toss me a shirt! Quick!”

Taecyeon catches the piece of clothing from Yoona without even noticing what it is. He wears it hastily then opening the door. He doesn’t expect to be facing all three children to be gazing up at him with wide eyes.

“Kids! What’s up?” he grins.

Taehyun and Taesung have their jaws hanging slightly, thinking what in the world is their dad wearing. Yoojin covers immediately to stifle her giggle.

“Dad…what are you wearing?” asks Taehyun after some time of staring.

“Huh?”

Taecyeon’s eyes travel down to his clothing and gasps in horror. Not once in their life did they expect seeing their dad in a pink lace trim tank top. He shoots a glare at his wife who is laughing her head off at the bed, almost dying from the amusing sight. He let the kids in their room before dashing into the closet to pick out a white shirt.

“Sorry kids I just woke up you see,” he forces a smile then growling at Yoona.

Taehyun smiles. “It’s alright dad just make sure you wash your face in the morning.”

“And brush your teeth!” adds Taesung.

“Got it boys. Anyway, what brings you here?”

“We want to give mommy something before she goes,” says Yoojin.

Taesung shows his parents a piece of paper with a family picture pasted on the back of the sheet, also words that are translated from Korean to Spanish. Taehyun did the translation, Taesung did the coloring and Yoojin added the photo.

Yoona reads what they created no doubt touched from their efforts. Taecyeon sneaks a peek on the sheet, grinning proudly at their work. He told the children beforehand that their mom is going to Spain.

“Thank you for this wonderful gift my little sunshines! I love it and will definitely bring it along with me.”

“You’re welcome mommy!”

The dad flash two thumbs up secretly from behind at his minions before they leave the room. He crosses his arms, still glancing at Yoona with an accusing look.

“Cut the humiliation you’re giving me honey or I’d get back at you,” he warns with a smirk.

She flips her hair nonchalantly. “Whatever dear husband. You look y in pink anyway,” she laughs.

Taecyeon leaps forward to tickle Yoona’s stomach. She squeals, avoiding his fingers but fails when he wraps his arms around her waist pulling her to him. They laugh in unison as they roll around the bed like how their children would.

 

Sooyoung sips on her cup of coffee reading the newspaper in one hand. Opposite from her is Yoona texting a message to Taecyeon.

“Hi girls!”

They look up to see their teammates smiling at them. “Oh hey guys! We’re just finishing our drinks here. All ready to go?”

Ara nods her head. “Jaehyun here has been wanting to go to Spain. He couldn’t really wait any longer,” she jokes.

Jaehyun attempts to hide his blushing face. “Please take your time Sooyoung-ssi and Yoona-ssi. There’s no hurry.”

Sooyoung and Yoona throw their cups into the bin heading back to the group who is walking ahead. They catch up momentarily, walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter