Caché Club

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ready to go?”

Yoona packs the stuff she is needed to bring for their mission inside her beige duffel.  She runs a hand through her hair, clutching the handle of the duffel in her hand. Sooyoung checks the walkie talkie whether they’re faulty or not.

“Guess we’re all good Agent 530.”

“Let’s meet them downstairs.”

To protect their identities, the ladies are dressed up as tourists on a vacation. It’s the basic technique a spy will do anyway. Sooyoung has a brown round fedora hat on, dressed nicely in a white sleeveless skater dress covering her with a cream knit cardigan along with a pair of sandals. Yoona is looking stylish with a black french beret on top of her head, her light brown trench coat is covering her floral patterned dress underneath along with with a pair of ballet flats. If you haven’t met them before, you can assume they are young and single.

Their teammates are waiting for them outside the hotel area. Yoona raises her brow, noticing two red microcars ready for them to go.

Sooyoung walks up to Ara. “What’s this?”

Ara passes them the key. “Chief doesn’t want us to commute so he gave us these.”

“Awesome,” Sooyoung picks the key up, waving it at Yoona.

“We received the location. Just tag along behind us,” says Ara, walking off to the other car.

Sooyoung slides in the driver’s seat while Yoona hops into the front passenger seat. They stimulate the engine, driving off to the main road.

“Wow this is one sick car, it’s volkswagen,” Sooyoung does a smooth whistle.

Yoona agrees as well. “And it’s small and cute.”

“You know you and Taecyeon should get something like this. Look at it it’s just two seats, it’s enclosed and stuff…” Sooyoung trails off, only to grin like an idiot afterwards.

“What? Soo, we have two cars already. We have an SUV minivan and a black mercedes benz, like yeah totally we need one more right?” she says in sarcasm.

“But this is cute! Look at it!”

“It’s too small for my liking.”

Sooyoung wiggles her eyebrows. “Oh I know what you mean, you two don’t have much space to do all ‘that’ huh?”

Yoona gasps, slapping Sooyoung’s arm. “We do not!” she denies, lying partially.

“Aww Yoona, you know lying is bad,” mocks Sooyoung.

They laugh at one another as Sooyoung blurt out more jokes during the ride. Yoona looks outside the window, admiring the scenery of the town. She is planning things in her head again of the vacation spots she and Taecyeon will venture. Visiting the Eiffel Tower is one thing and enjoying the good food is the other.

“Enough with the daydream girl, we have loads of work to do!”

Sooyoung shakes Yoona’s shoulder to wake her up from her thoughts. Her friend is reminding her that they have reached the place they are assigned to. It’s a detective branch that the Espionage has connections with.

Yoona and Sooyoung march behind the three cops who in the lead. Someone blocks them from entering the office in the building.

“Identification s'il vous plaît,” commands a tall french officer in a black suit, for their identification.

Sooyoung steps up front to prove her linguistic abilities. “Nous sommes des agents de l'espionnage en Corée. Votre patron est à la recherche pour nous,” she speaks with a perfect french accent.

The officer presses something in his ear and whispers. “Vous pouvez entrer,” he allows with a nod.

“Merci.”

Jaehyun whistles. “What did you say Sooyoung-ssi?”

“I said we’re agents from Korea and the detectives are expecting us.”

“Nice.”

A long hallway leads them to a room at the far end. Sooyoung does the initiative to enter with confidence, the rest of them following her guidance. Three men dressed in detective suits are discussing in hush tones.

One of them pauses, standing up to welcome the guests. “Agents! You’re here,” a tall man with bronze hair greets happily. What shocks them is that the man is speaking in Korean. “Five of you huh?”

Each take their turn to bow and introduce one self. Starts off with Sooyoung, ending with Yoona’s.

“Nice to meet you all, I’m Julien Kang. These are my companions, Simon Kim and Andre Rousse. Simon and I are the ones whom you can communicate easily with.”

All three are far beyond good looking and appearing tough and masculine as well. Back to the topic, they begin to discuss the traces of suspects who are working for the source.

“We’ve been keeping records of certain people in hidden areas in town. Thiefs, drug traffickers, gamblers and etcetera. We found one person who is possibly working for Suspect Zero,” Julien switches the screen on, to show a portrait of a lady.

Yoona sits up straight. “Who is she?”

“Her name is Jacqueline Beaumont. A female leader of the clan feu et le pouvoir, meaning fire and power. Infamous among the clans we’ve researched on.”

“And how is this clan involved?” questions Ara.

“Suspect Zero favours Miss Beaumont for the riches she earns. They have connections that we have managed to decode,” explains Simon.

“So where is she hiding?”

“The clan is hiding at a night club. They attract many wealthy individuals there.”

Yoona continues to write down specific notes as they continue to discuss. “Alright we need a plan on sneaking in. Julien-ssi, do you have any blueprints of the club?”

Julien fishes out a rolled paper from a pile of books. “We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter