Theme Park

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally reached home sweet home!” 

Taecyeon unbuckles his seatbelt and stands up to pull out his duffel bag from the top compartment. Yoona removes her sleeping mask from her face, looking around her surroundings before realizing they have reached back to Seoul. 

“Thank you Agents 328 and 221 for helping us succeed in our mission. It’s been a pleasure working with you two agents,” Yoona bow at the younger ones out of appreciation.

Jackson bows as well. “Oh no it has been an honor to be working with the seniors.”

Taecyeon grabs Yoona’s hand. “A job well done! We’re off to meet our kids agents. See you back in the headquarters.” 

“They’re here already?” Yoona asks as she looks up at her husband. 

He nods eagerly. “Chansung told me Nichkhun and Yuri brought them to the airport.” 

The agents bring their luggages with them and spot familiar faces among the crowd at the arrival section. There they are, the three little kids yelling the names of their parents in glee. Taehyun, Taesung and Yoojin wave excitingly at their mommy and daddy. Taecyeon and Yoona squeal at the sight of their kids, running up to them and shares one big family hug. 

“Mommy, daddy! We missed you so much!” the three shower them kisses on their cheeks. 

Taecyeon ruffles Taehyun and Taesung’s hair. “How are you my little men!”

Yoona carries Yoojin in her arms staring at her daughter in awe. “Has Yoojin behaved well?” she asks, planting a kiss on her forehead. 

Nichkhun and Yuri beam at the happy family reuniting all together. “Welcome back guys!” 

Taecyeon and Yoona exchange hugs with the couple who have helped look after their children. “Thank you so much for taking care of them and we’ll hang out soon yeah?” 

“You bet!” 

“Okay kiddos! Let’s go back to our house and open your presents!” 

They raise their hands in the air, clapping and chanting. “Yay! Come on daddy let’s go!” 


Taecyeon is at the long couch in the living room with Taehyun and Taesung, playing with the race cars he bought for them. He helps them set up the race track on the floor and gives two miniature remotes for the boys to take control of. He sits down on the floor with his boys, watching the cars speed around the small track. 

“I’m gonna beat you two!” he does a dramatic evil laugh. 

Taehyun and Taesung shake their heads. “Never!” 

Yoona appears in the living room with Yoojin catching the guys focusing on their game. She heads to the kitchen and places her daughter on one of the high chairs. She prepares three plates on the kitchen counter, placing a slice of chocolate cake onto each one. She takes out three clear glasses filling them up with milk. 

“Mommy can’t we have ice cream?” Yoojin pouts cutely, pointing at the freezer of the fridge. 

Yoona giggles and nods her head. “We’ll have ice cream for ourselves sweetheart. Let me just give this to your daddy and brothers.” She leaves the kitchen shortly to bring the snacks to the boys. “Hey to you three! Here are your snacks in case you get hungry from all the racing stuff.”

“Thank you mommy!” the three guys reply at the same time before concentrating back on their game.

Yoona returns to the kitchen, surprised to see Yoojin’s face in amusement. “Baby you should eat slowly,” she chuckles wiping gently. “Cream’s all over your face.”

Yoojin waves her plastic spoon in the air. “Mommy can we go to the theme park?” 

“Theme park? All of us?”

“Yes mommy! I want to ride the merry-go-round with daddy and then play games and I’ll get a huge teddy bear!” she clasps her hands together already dreaming about it. 

“Hmm,” Yoona taps a finger on her chin. “Should we go tomorrow then?” she whispers in a low voice. 

“Really mommy? We’ll go?”

Yoona writes something down on the notepad. “Here, mommy has made a note that we will be going to the theme park tomorrow afternoon. Okay?” 

Yoojin hugs her mom tightly. “Thank you mommy! You’re the best!”

“Anything for you sweetheart.” 

In the night time Yoona slides into her side of the bed. “Hey Taec, let’s visit headquarters tomorrow morning. Then we’ll take the kids to the theme park and we’ll hang out all together. Sounds good?”

Taecyeon folds his glasses, placing it on the nightstand. “Theme park? What’s the ocassion?”

“Nothing special. The kids want to spend some quality time and so we shall do it. You don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter