Beginnings

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes chief!”

Taecyeon watches his students standing still in a straight line, their hands remain on their sides. He is pleased to know that their effort from the past week is starting to pay off based on their current performance. Recently he has been training agents on combat training, and all of them are doing exceptionally well thanks to his step-by-step demonstrations.

“Alright, let’s take a break guys. I’m very proud of your efforts today and I shall look forward to tomorrow.”

The agents bow in front of him. “Thank you chief,” they scatter themselves to different directions with smiles on their faces knowing they have fulfilled their tasks.

Taecyeon marches towards another group of agents who are training themselves on rock climbing. He stands beside one of his appointed trainers. “How’s everything so far Junior?”

Junior nods his head as he keeps his eyes on the agents. “Everything’s well chief. They’re learning fast which is really good.”

“Good to hear,” Taecyeon pats him on the shoulder. “Always keep an eye on them.”

“Will do, chief.”

“Chief!”

Taecyeon turns around to see two female agents jogging over to his spot. “Yes Irene and Jungyeon?”

“Two boys have been fighting with each other in the cafeteria, and we tried to stop them but they won’t listen.”

He let out a sigh, following the two girls towards the cafeteria. A crowd forms around two boys who are physically fighting with each other but he can see a few boys holding them back to prevent the brawl. With the presence of the chief, the agents allow their leader to step up and question what happened.

“What’s happening over here?” Taecyeon frowns at the two boys who have been forced to stop as they are pulled back by some of their friends. “Does anyone know what happened between these two boys?”

One of his trainers, Yugyeom, knows what happened among the boys. “Alright then. Yugyeom and you two boys shall come with me to my office.”

Taecyeon leans at the edge of his desk, glancing at the boys in front of him. “Agent 1117, would you care to explain what the situation was?”

“They were fighting about their duel during training chief,” Yugyeom replies courteously. “One of them wasn’t happy about the results.”

“Thank you Yugyeom, you may go. Now, Bobby and Taeyong,” Taecyeon folds his arms across his chest, staring back and forth at the two boys. “What seems to be the problem?”

“I pushed a joke too far chief after I defeated him during training,” Bobby answers. “It ended up pissing Taeyong off, so we’ve fought.”

“Is it true Taeyong?”

“Yes chief.”

“Well then,” Taecyeon takes a step closer, pointing at the both of them. “I thank you for your honesty and now I would like the both of you to apologize to each other.”

Bobby and Taeyong face each other hesitantly before shaking each other’s hand. They apologize to each other, nodding their heads in a subtle manner.

“You shouldn’t fight one another, boys. Learn to get along with each other and solve conflicts in a respectable manner. Don’t bring others down, you should be giving support and motivating one another to do better next time.”

“Yes chief.”

“Now before I let you two go, your punishment for this will be training your fellow teammates together on a false mission that I have created. Also, you have to deliver donuts for me in my office.”

“Um, pardon chief?”

Taecyeon punches them lightly by the shoulders. “Just messing with you two, lighten up a little! Now be friends and no more fighting are we clear?”

The two boys look at one another, smiling. “Crystal clear chief.”

“You’re dismissed.”

Taecyeon sits back in his swivel chair, checking the reports of the day before. His ears perk up at the sound of heels clicking on the floor. “Wow Chief Ok, what was that about?”

His wife steps inside his office casually. “Those two boys coming from your office I mean.”

“Oh,” he chuckles. “Just chastising them,” he stands back up to greet his wife with a kiss. “What’re you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at home with Yoojin?”

“Well I guess your daughter misses you,” she says with a cheeky smile.

Taecyeon has a wide grin on his face when he notices his four year old daughter running to him happily. “Princess!” he picks her up in his arms, kissing her cheek. “I missed you baby girl!”

Yoojin hugs him tightly around the neck. “I missed you too daddy! Are you done being a superhero? Play tea time with me!”

“Aww, I want to but you should ask your mommy. I still have to be a superhero for the day.”

Yoona shakes her head. “Yoojin honey, we played tea time earlier though.”

“Yes but I want daddy to join us.”

“Okay I will join the tea party once I get home.”

Yoojin claps her hands in excitement, turning to look at her mom. “Mommy did you hear that? Daddy will come and join us for tea!”

“I sure did honey,” Yoona shows a thumbs up at her daughter. “Okay, we’ll see you at home Chief Ok!”

 

By the time December comes, the chief of the Espionage is granted for a time off of work to return to his family. Although Taecyeon finds it challenging to be the chief, he has tons of fun teaching his  students at work. It almost feels like the agency is his second home because of the friends and agents who interact with him everyday. Yoona continues to support her hardworking husband while she looks after their children at home. She allows the kids to visit the Espionage from time to time just to see their dad.

Taecyeon and Yoona visit their friends more often now that he’s on break, visiting Nichkhun and Yuri at their house as well as Wooyoung and Taeyeon’s. At Nichkhun and Yuri’s side, they are about to expect their newborn baby in just a moment.

“You’re doing great honey! Come on, you can do this,” Nichkhun continues to cheer on his wife while he grabs her hand firmly.

Yuri breathes through , bearing the pain of childbirth. She forgot how the pain felt last time she gave birth to Lawrence. But now she is reminded of how exactly painful it is. With her hand clasping around her husband’s she gives one more push until she is out of breath.

“The baby is out!” The doctor lifts the fragile baby in his hands. “Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul, you have a beautiful baby girl!”

Yuri is in tears after hearing the confirmation of their ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter