Chill Out

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Any evidence collected?”

Jaesuk is on a live video meeting with the agents in a quiet conference room. The agents respond to their chief meekly. “We’re sorry chief but the target is highly alert this time.”

“But we did manage to hide a surveillance camera in his room thanks to Jaehyun.”

He nods, understanding their situation. “I heard Seunggi has been shot.”

Seunggi looks down on his sling. “I’m alright chief. This is nothing too serious.”

“I won’t allow you agents to spy on the target again. We’ll just ask a favor from the agent unit in Barcelona to keep an eye on them.”

“Yes chief.”

“Good,” he sighs. “For now just spend some time in town and ease up a bit. We’ll discuss once you have arrived back in Korea. Understand?”

“Understood,” they reply.

Usun enters the room in silence. “Everything’s good agents?”

Yoona stands up from her chair. “It’s been settled Usun-ssi. Thank you and we’ll get going then. Have a good day,” she bows before marching pass the doors.

In their hotel suite, Yoona occupies herself with several clues they have picked up from past missions and writes her assumptions or conclusions down on a journal she keeps, just like the good old days where she would concentrate on her tasks without anything else on her mind. However, after tons of things that has happened over the years, her evaluating skills are slightly less precise than usual but she can still figure it out one way or another because she is still one intelligent woman.

Sooyoung appears from the bathroom dressed in a comfy, long bathrobe with her hair wrapped in a towel. Grabbing her phone from the nightstand she snaps a photo of Yoona, puts a caption, then sending it to Taecyeon.

And in that moment, Yoona’s phone is ringing out loud.

“Hello?” answers Yoona as she places her phone in between her shoulder and ear.

“I see you’re still doing your homework. You need to rest my love,” snickers Taecyeon teasingly.

She can’t help but smile, turning around as she accuses Sooyoung for it. Sooyoung ignores Yoona’s stare, picking up a magazine to read.

“Hey honey, how are you and the kids?”

“I’m doing fine thank you, and the kids too.”

She sighs, scribbling a few things on her journal. “Sorry Taec, I can’t help myself but solve this as quick as possible.”

“I understand that honey but Sooyoung told me you have been putting on your thinking cap for two days now since the mission. So you have to rest!” he says.

“Okay, I got it,” she chuckles. She gives up easily when it comes to Taecyeon’s reminders. She doesn’t complain though because he’s always right most of the time.

“Good wifey,” she can feel him smiling over the phone. “Toured around Barcelona yet?”

“Not yet hun. Maybe tomorrow?”

“Alright, guess I’ll just call you tomorrow night then. I gotta go, I’m hearing our princess calling for me,” he laughs.

She smiles as well. “Say hi to the kids for me. Okay goodnight honey! I love you,” she says, blowing a kiss.

He does a smooching sound and grins. “Sweet dreams! I love you too and have fun tomorrow!”

“Thanks honey,” she nods.

Yoona ends the call, switching her attention back to Sooyoung who is lying on her bed. “You guys are so sneaky.”

“Trust me, Taec’s the mastermind here.”

 

Taecyeon is back as being a busy dad for the week. So far, it’s been going pretty good and he is glad that he getting much closer with the kids. He loves every second he’s spending with them and nothing else in the world can give him much satisfaction than his children do. Except for Yoona that is, but other than that, he has never been more blessed to have all three of his special gifts.

He is walking towards the kitchen and finds Taehyun doing his homework on the dining table. “What are you doing there Taehyun? Don’t you do your homework in your room?”

Taehyun lowers his head shyly. “I’m fine right here dad.”

Taecyeon pours himself a glass of orange juice and a glass of milk for his son. He pulls out a chair beside Taehyun, sitting right next to him. “What are you working on? Need some help?”

“Oh it’s just Math dad. I can do it,” he replies.

Nodding to himself, Taecyeon takes a sip of his drink. He watches Taehyun write down some word problems on the piece of sheet slowly. He feels rather odd because he has never seen Taehyun being so exceptionally qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter