Mine

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun and Taesung huddle over to Lawrence and Jooyeon at the play area as soon as they pass through the doors of the café. Taecyeon has Yoojin sitting on his shoulders, bringing her back down on the ground for her to play with the others.

“Taecyeon! You’re early here in the morning,” Taeyeon says by the counter. There aren’t any customers in the café yet so she takes a seat in front of Taecyeon at a table.

He flashes a smile at her. “Morning Tae. I’m early because Yoona’s arriving early today. I just want to drop the kids off here first, ‘cause I have something to do. Is that alright?”

Yuri rings the bell all of a sudden. “Sure thing Taec!” she shows a thumbs up.

“Wooyoung and Nichkhun will be coming here in just a bit. They’ll be looking after them so we have things taken care of Mr. Ok.”

Taecyeon high-fives with Taeyeon. “Awesome, I’ll be going then!” he stands up, walking towards the children.“Kids! Behave yourselves in here understand?”

“Yes daddy,” they nod their head obediently.

“I’ll be back with your mommy,” he says grinning.

 

Sooyoung lifts up her luggage into the trunk of their car as well as Yoona’s suitcase. She closes the hood of the trunk shut, walking back to the passenger seat up front.

Yoona starts the engine of the vehicle, adjusting the rear view mirror slightly. “Ready to go?”

“Come on chief’s waiting for us,” she smirks.

The agents just arrived in Korea a while ago. They split up into two of the cars the headquarters had sent them at the airport. Like what the chief said, they have to report back to his office to discuss several things regarding their mission.

“So agents, I understand that you have collected a lack of clues from the previous target but not to worry now because the unit in Barcelona has agreed to keep us informed when something comes up.”

“Any back-up plans chief?”

“We actually do, and it’s an easier one compared to this.”

“What is it?”

Jaesuk turns on the screen on the front board. “We have received some information from the unit in Taiwan. It’s going to be helpful for the current clues we have.”

Sooyoung raises her hand. “So that’s not an actual mission right? No targets or anything?”

“If we put it in a way as less doing and more thinking, then sure Agent 210.”

“That’s great! I’m in for this.”

“What about the rest of you?” he glances at the four remaining agents who seem to be in thought.

“We’ll do it chief,” says Seunggi on behalf of the three of them.

Yoona is the only one writing things down on a piece of paper, unaware of what they are conversating about. Only when she lifts her head up for a pause did she blink at her teammates and chief. “I apologize, what were we saying?” she stutters.

“If you would like to take up this simple task in Taiwan Agent 530.”

“Oh yeah,” she says absentmindly. “I’ll go with anything chief.”

“Excellent. I’ll be preparing the task for you in just a few days and you’ll be ready to go. Questions?”

When silence speaks to him, Jaesuk nods to himself. “You’re dismissed agents.”

The team head back down to the main floor, seeing a cluster of rookie agents crowding around a person. They walk down the stairs and comes closer to see what is everyone chattering about.

Sooyoung taps a young male agent on the shoulder. “Excuse me, but what’s going on here?”

The lad bows automatically in respect to his senior. “Professional Agent 1227 is here, Agent 210,” he replies.

“Agent 1227...”

“Agent 530!”

Yoona switches her attention to the familiar voice right away. She has her jaw slightly hanging because she didn’t expect her own husband to be coming personally in the headquarters for some reasons. Well, not that she knows of. He stands in the middle of the group dressed in his uniform looking as handsome as ever. He shakes his hand with a couple more rookie agents then diverting his gaze back to hers.

“I’ll see you later guys,” he says to the agents as they wave back at him, returning slowly to the cafeteria. Taecyeon has the group in sight, spotting the police Sooyoung was talking about the other day. So he’s the guy who is around my lady. He runs his hand through his hair, walking in a suave manner towards them.

“Hey there honey,” he waves a hand at his wife.

Yoona breaks out into a wide grin, skipping to her husband merrily. He has his arms extended outwards in a welcoming motion which she gladly accepts when her arms make their way around his neck. She sighs in content knowing that she’s been missing his bear hugs for a whole week. He tilts her chin up, planting a kiss on her lips. She smiles against his lips and their kiss heats up quickly with Taecyeon initiating it. They pull away wanting to catch their breaths.

“I’ve missed you,” he whispers.

“I missed you too,” she says, biting her lip.

“So is it time for introductions now?”

They break apart hearing Sooyoung’s voice behind them. Not actually remembering they’re still in the headquarters whenever they’re in their own world.

Yoona grabs Taecyeon’s hand to introduce him. “Guys this is my very first partner in the Espionage and now my husband, Ok Taecyeon. Honey this is Seunggi, Ara and Jaehyun from the Police Department.”

Taecyeon offers his hand out for each of them. “I’m Ok Taecyeon everybody. It’s nice to meet you,” he smiles. “Like my wife said, she has been my part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter