Superdad

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Im Yoona takes her leave, Ok Taecyeon is both the daddy and mommy of the house. As a fresh start, he reads through the notes Yoona has explained before going to sleep. He wants to be as energetic and loving as possible to his kids. He hasn’t really been spending much time with them due to work but thanks to this opportunity, he’ll be getting over the guilt in himself for being such a lacking father. He has no idea about what they do while he’s at work but a portion of it during the weekends.

Taecyeon wears the apron securing it around his waist. Time for the wake up call.

“Woohoo! Wake up Ok Taehyun!” he pushes Taehyun’s door wide open, blasting music at maximum volume. “Put your hands up! Put your hands up! Put put put put put!” he begins to rap and dance on the floor. Playing the nation’s beastly group 2pm’s Hands Up can be such an effective way to wake up. Well that’s Ok Taecyeon’s style.

Taehyun jerks in his sleep sitting up straight, watching his father acting all crazy in the morning. There’s still haze in his eyes that makes him confused in the situation.

“Dad,” he rubs his eyes. “What are you doing?” he asks sleepily.

Taecyeon pretends to be a DJ. “Come on wake up and dance son! Time for breakfast!”

Taehyun sways his head back and forth still half asleep. He gets up for the music to end but fails because his dad is still doing a breakdance on the floor. He laughs, skipping off to the dining room. Taecyeon pauses the song on his phone, moving onto the next room.

“Ok Taesung! Put your hands up buddy!” he is surprised to see Taesung playing with his action figures. “Son, are you always up this early?”

Taesung nods dancing along with his dad. “Put your hands up!” he waves an arm in the air.

How he loves Taesung’s energy. Always so happy and funny around the house. Taecyeon ushers Taesung back to the dining room. Taehyun is reading a book while munching away in the cereal bowl. It’s actually this easy to manage the kids, Taecyeon has nothing to worry about. He sits down across his sons, examining their every move.

“So how does your mommy wake you up?” his grin wide, showing his teeth.

Taehyun and Taesung glance at each other. “Mom taps our shoulders and kiss the top of our heads,” answers the eldest. “She doesn’t play any music dad,” he chuckles.

Taecyeon covers his mouth to prevent a laugh from coming. “I have funner way than mommy’s right!”

“You sure do dad!”

“I like dancing in the morning daddy!”

The three boys laugh at each other and Taecyeon’s day is starting better than he expected it to be. Sipping on his cup of coffee, he grabs the newspaper from the counter top. He calculates the time in his phone, assuming Yoona will arrive in the afternoon of Seoul’s timezone.

After the boys are done preparing, Taecyeon goes to Yoojin’s room to bring her with him. He bends down to peck her cheek lightly.

“Princess, wake up! We have to send your brothers to school,” he mumbles.

Yoojin fidgets around. “Good morning daddy,” she ruffles his hair playfully.

“We’ll have breakfast together afterwards.”

Taehyun and Taesung walk to the elevator, Taecyeon and Yoojin tagging behind them. They locate themselves to the parkade to hop on to the car.

“Seatbelts kids!” he reminds. Taecyeon helps Yoojin with her own special seat like how Yoona does it for her.

Everything’s good and ready to go, Taecyeon jumps into the driver’s seat to start the engine. It takes about fifteen minutes to reach Taehyun’s school as it’s much further than Taesung’s kindergarten centre in the neighborhood. So Taecyeon drops off Taesung first.

“Here’s your bag little iron man!”

Taesung hangs it over his shoulders. “Thank you daddy!”

Taecyeon bends on one knee and hugs his son. “Have fun in school Taesung! I’ll pick you up at noon sharp. Kiss,” he taps onto his cheek.

“Bye daddy!” Taesung pecks it quickly and runs to the door where his teacher is waiting at.

Next location is Taehyun’s elementary school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter