Legacy

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chief adjusts his gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, writing cursively on the paper at his desk. A knock distracts him for a moment, allowing two agents to enter. To his surprise, it’s his son with his spy partner as they have just returned from their mission.

“Agents, how did your mission go?” he steps around the desk, awaiting the good news.

Taehyun bows in front of his chief. “It’s been successful chief.”

His partner named Jung Hana, holds up a bag containing a box. “Here’s some donuts I got for you chief,” she giggles.

Taecyeon receives the box in his hands. “My goodness, thank you for this Hana. It’s very thoughtful of you.”

“Hey, it’s my idea,” Taehyun glares at Hana playfully. “Dad I swear she’s always getting the credits.”

“That’s because I like Hana better than you son,” Taecyeon teases. “Alright off you two go. You’re dismissed for the day.”

He watches the two agents from his desk bickering with each other as they walk out of his office. Hana leans in to plant a kiss on Taehyun’s cheek, and he forgives her way too quickly. His son is all grown up to be an agent like him at 24 years old. Taesung pursues his career as an artist while Yoojin becomes a well-known ballerina.

At his old age, Taecyeon has been one successful chief for the Espionage. It’s all thanks to his wife for giving him all the support he needs. He stares at the view of the city in silence, smiling at the memories he has spent together with Yoona back in the old days.

“What are you thinking of?” she smiles against his ear.

He turns around, wrapping his arms around his wife. “Surprising me again,” he scoffs. “Shouldn’t you be at home re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter