Defend

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The agents keep their backs to the wall as they prepare to raid the entrance together. Seulong holds up his hand for a moment to check if the coast is clear. He peers over his shoulder and signals the team that there are guards surrounding the ground floor. Searching for Taehyun in this private apartment building is their number one priority, and they’re sure the whole of Zero’s crew is all over the place no doubt expecting their presence.

“Deactivate the security system,” Seulong mentions over the walkie talkie. “All clear?”

“Yes sir,” the team back in the van approves.

“Let’s go.”

All are protected with bullet proof vests and masks, the agents surge into the apartment quickly. Bullets are fired the moment the guards notice intruders in the building. There are men hollering at one another while others fall to the ground.

Yoona scans the lobby for any potential rooms that can be hidden from them. She notices the door leading towards the underground basement. But before she can think twice about it, someone calls out her name.

“Yoona come on!”

“What?” she blinks at Taecyeon questioningly.

“This guy said our son’s upstairs with their boss,” he grabs the guy’s collar from the ground. “Is he upstairs?” he demands through gritted teeth.

The guy smirks weakly at them. “You’ll never find your son,” he spits out bitterly.

“Let’s not waste time here agents,” Seulong says sternly. “We have to hurry.”

However she isn’t convinced for some reason. There has to be some room else with the place that she isn’t aware of. But time is against them, and they can’t afford to lose precious seconds.

“All clear sir.” Seulong receives the signal from all of his supporting team members that the upper levels have been taken over. “1227 and 530, go ahead.”

Taecyeon holds a firm grip onto his gun as he climbs up the stairs in a rush. Yoona is right behind him as she follows swiftly on the steps. He pauses in his tracks, placing a finger on his lips when he looks back at his wife. He beckons at the door up ahead, and she nods as if they already know their main suspect is in there.

“You stay behind me,” he whispers. “I’ll go first okay?”

“Got it.”

Letting out a breath, he walks up the steps and slams the door open with his foot. He points his gun at the only man standing in the room. “Where is my son?” he barks out loud.

Woobin turns around to smile at Taecyeon. “It’s finally nice to meet you Ok Taecyeon, or should I say Agent 1227?” he smirks, cocking up a brow.

“Cut the bull and give me my son.”

“You’re an impatient one,” Woobin walks slowly around the room in a circle, lowering his gaze on the floor. “You’re certain that your son is with me?”

Yoona’s ears perk up at that sentence. “Taehyun’s not in there…” she mumbles to herself before rushing down the stairs in a hurry. She knows it, she is sure that Woobin is distracting them from their son. She figures Taecyeon can take care of himself with Woobin, as she puts her focus on Taehyun being locked away somewhere else.

Taecyeon narrows his eyes at Woobin. “What do you want from my family? You’re Kim Woobin aren’t you? One of Jung Yunho’s accomplices.”

“I’m only following orders. I’ve got nothing against you Taecyeon if I’m honest right now. But you see,” Woobin shifts his arms behind his back. “It’s better this way for Yunho to destroy the Espionage. I’m sick and tired of good agents keeping our city safe.”

“You’re pathetic.”

“So I’ve been told.”

Taecyeon fires a bullet at him, successfully catching him by the shoulder. Woobin pulls out a gun from his back pocket and shoots back at him. The two tall spies continue to tackle each other with a couple of punches thrown in the fight. But Taecyeon’s stronger than him, much to Woobin’s dismay.

“You deserve to die,” Taecyeon grabs his collar tightly, glaring at him in the eye. He pushes Woobin to the ground and rushes to the door at a corner, bursting it open. “Taehyun!” he dashes to the chair but only sees a toy doll tied up around it. He marches back outside to demand where his son is until he notices Woobin pressing a button on a device.

“Good luck getting your son out here,” Woobin smirks as he lies weakly on the ground.

Taecyeon wastes no time running down the stairs screaming Yoona’s name. “Yoona! Yoona! Where are you!”

 

Yoona speaks through the walkie talkie alerting Seulong and the others to evacuate the building. She climbs down the stairs as quick as possible, running over to the door that leads to the basement. As she opens the door, she can hear someone yelling for help at the other side of the room. She uses the strength in her legs to kick the door open.

“Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter