Alert

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona takes her seat beside Taecyeon’s, glancing around the meeting room that’s already filling up with other agents whom are chatting among themselves. Jaesuk called for an agent meeting to discuss urgent matters that are on-going for the past few months. 

“Good morning agents.” Jaesuk marches into the room and greeting his agents brightly. 

They bow their heads at their chief. “Good morning chief.”

The projector up front flashes a screen on the whiteboard on the wall. Jaesuk proceeds on his presentation about Zero’s case. The agents listen attentively to their chief, sorting out the facts and key points that are critical to this mission. Danger is increasing as days pass hence, the agents got nothing to lose. 

“Agents will be heading out to their assigned locations on the map. All of you shall be accompanied by the army. Understood?”

“Yes chief.”

“Agents 530 and 1227, may I have a word with you?”

Taecyeon and Yoona pay their attention to their chief. “I suggest you keep a look out on your children. There might be someone spying on the both of you.”

They agree to his words. “We sense it too chief. We’re actually in a dilemma right now whether we should send the kids overseas for a while until this is over.”

Jaesuk purses his lips. “I don’t think that’s safe to do Agent 530. If there are spies, they may follow the children.”

“What should we do chief?” 

“Keep your kids with you. Don’t let them interact with strangers and make sure to pick them up right after school ends.”

“Alright chief.”


Taecyeon and Yoona takes chief’s words seriously. They ensure their kids are safe from any harm by keeping a lookout on them. They gather in the living room one night during a movie. 

“Kids, your mom and I want to say something.”

Taehyun, Taesung and Yoojin sit on the carpet in front of their parents, waiting for what they have in store for them. “I want all of you to listen carefully to me. We have to warn you about strangers, and people whom you’re not familiar with talking to you or asking you to go somewhere. For the meantime, I want all three of you to not talk to anyone whom you haven’t seen before. Do not talk to strangers. Taehyun, Taesung I’m warning the both of you especially. Whether it’s before or after classes, I want you two to stay in school until daddy comes to pick you up. Do you understand me?”

Taesung nods his head eagerly. “I promise mommy!” 

Taehyun looks conflicted when his mom warns him. Should he tell? “Mom, dad…the time when we went to the park, I was approached by someone.”

Taecyeon sits down next to his eldest son. “Who was it? A stranger?”

“Yes. He was really tall and I’ve never seen him before but…I feel uncomfortable.” 

Yoona’s concern grows for Taehyun. She thinks to herself of who it might be, but she’s already guessing the person may be part of Zero’s group. She knows they are looking for other targets. “Taehyun honey,” she kneels in front of him. “Promise me you’ll stay safe and keep yourself aware alright? I want you to trust only your dad. Not even your teachers, not even your classmates.” 

Taehyun nods obediently. “Yes mom.” 

“Yoojin, you’ll be staying here in the house with me and daddy. Your ballet classes have to be postponed until we determine whether or not it’s safe to be going out again. We’re sorry honey.”

Yoojin shakes her head as she rushes to Yoona’s embrace. “I understand mommy,” she wraps her arms around her neck. 

“Your mommy and I are trying our best to keep all of you safe,” Taecyeon says as he lays each of his arm on both Taehyun and Taesung. “We hope no harm will come to you little ones.” 

“We promise to be safe!” their cheerful little boy Taesung reassures them, and he brings a smile to their faces. 

Yoona tucks the three little ones to bed while Taecyeon is busy talking to someone on his phone. He runs a palm across his face, sighing as he ends the call. There are too many things to worry about now that they’re on edge with their mission. A hand falls onto his shoulder, making him face his wife. 

“Are you okay?” her voice lacing with concern. 

“No,” he admits, raking a hand through his hair. “I just talked to Chansung about a meeting tomorrow. I even told him about possible complications.”

Yoona wraps her arms around his waist. “Hey, relax a bit.”

“I can’t. Not when I know that our son is being stalked on Zero’s crew. I don’t think I’ll be sane if ever one of our kids are in harm,” his voice trails off into silence. Taecyeon rubs his eyes in a tiring manner. 

Yoona takes his face in her hands, her palms cupping his cheekbones tenderly. “We’ll try our best. No matter what happens Taec, we’ll get through this. The mission will be over as soon as we know it, and we’ll finally get that vacation we deserve,” her lips tug lightly into a smile. 

Taecyeon her hair, chuckling when he thinks about their conversation on having a time off of work. “We’ll get through this,” he grabs her hand firmly in his.

“Yes we will.” 


The agents in the Espionage has never been busier in their lives. Because it’s a huge national crisis, everyone is working hard planning their procedures on saving the citizens. In his office, Jaesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter