Fight

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir the country is under attack, there are bombings happening in the southern parts of the country and they’re coming for the capital city next,” a terrified agent reports to his chief.

Jaesuk turns away from the window as he nods at  his agent. “Thank you for notifying me. Please prepare the agents for code red,” he reaches for the telephone as he punches in a few numbers. “Make sure that the army is keeping the citizens safe. The Espionage is ready to take Zero down.”

In under no circumstances would Jaesuk let Yunho destroy the entire country. He can’t allow it, and he is sure that he will be stopped as soon as possible. He has had enough of Yunho’s threats and plans that did nothing but cause countless complications.

“Joongki, are the agents all ready to go?”

The younger lad mutters a few things as he presses the device in his ear. “Yes sir they’re armed and suited up.”

“Good. Don’t forget to inform my four agents as well about the situation,” Jaesuk takes off, immediately leaving his office.

Almost all of the agents in the headquarters are gathered in the first floor, waiting patiently for their chief’s orders. They fall silent as soon as they notice Jaesuk stepping up to the front to speak.

“Our mission here is to defeat the main suspect, Zero. We must also keep the people safe from harm, so if any of you see anyone out of their shelters,” he glances around momentarily. “Don’t hesitate to keep them away from danger. Am I clear?”

The answer is crystal clear. “Yes chief.”

 

Yunho turns around checking to see if his troops are ready to attack the city as well as the main Espionage headquarters. He wants to avenge himself successfully from the punishments he had faced in the past.

“How’s it looking like back there?” he demands an answer from one of his accomplices.

“Just as you expected boss.”

“Very well then. I’m sure I won’t be surprised. Is Jaesuk present?”

“Yes boss.”

“I’ve been waiting for this opportunity my whole life,” he mumbled. “Let’s go, I don’t want to waste any more time here.”

Off they go to face the agents of the Espionage with guns and explosives in their hands. Things are about to get ugly between the opposing groups.

 

The four former Professional agents are currently at the living room in Taecyeon and Yoona’s house, discussing quietly among themselves. They leave their friends and children back in the hospital where they can be safe and protected.

“What do we do?” Taecyeon folds his arms, staring blankly at the sheet they are drawing on. “Chief said that we have to form as an ambush for Zero, or at least like a back-up for him.”

“I know, but the thing is we don’t know how many of Zero’s accomplices will be there in the headquarters to defend their boss,” Yoona twirls the pencil in her hand, thinking how they should plan their attack on Zero.

Chansung adds something on their planning sheet. “Okay how about this, do you guys remember the secret passage chief showed us at the parkade when the Espionage was re-built? That tunnel can lead us to the first floor of the headquarters so all of us can pass through some of the accomplices that are guarding the area. Sooyoung and I will come in to attack the enemies first. Taecyeon and Yoona, you guys can go for the ambush and help chief defeat Zero.”

“I’m sure this can work now that you’ve mentioned the parkade’s secret passage that I forgot about,” Sooyoung shakes her head, smiling back at Chansung. “Hopefully, it will all be over soon.”

“Well,” Taecyeon stands back up on his feet, smiling at his team mates. “What are we waiting for?”

They laugh in unison, high-fiving each other ensuring that their plan will work out to defeat the one and only target.

 

Agents are all over the city taking down their opponents by working together as a team. They do their best keeping innocent citizens away from the open space and into closed shelters. It is quite difficult to do so when there are a couple of explosives that went off in some parts of the city.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter