Fatal

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon push through the doors as he rushes his wife to the emergency room along with a few paramedics. Two nurses hold him back from entering the staff-only zone.

“Sir I’m afraid you can’t enter,” one of them reminds him kindly.

“That’s my wife in there!” He runs a hand through his hair. “I need to make sure she’s fine. Will she be alright?”

“We’ll do our best sir.”

Chansung pulls Taecyeon away from the emergency room, making his friend sit back on one of the chairs. “Taec, it’s going to be fine. Relax.”

Taecyeon is almost out of his mind knowing how Yoona’s condition can be critical due to how deep the blade is stuck below her chest. He place both of his hands on his hair, lowering his head slightly. He muffles a sob, moving his hands down to cover his face with his palms.

Sooyoung appears next to Taecyeon, resting a hand on his shoulder. “Taec, she’ll be fine.”

“How’s chief?”

“He’s in the emergency room too, they’re doing their best to save him.”

“Taec, why don’t you rest for a while? Visit the kids and we’ll tell you if receive any news.”

Chansung supports Taecyeon to stand back up on his feet, making sure he is taken to the patient’s room where his kids are. Sooyoung sits down on one of the chairs, clasping her hands together to pray for Yoona and Jaesuk’s recovery.

Nichkhun laughs along with Taesung who attempts to do a magic trick on him with a piece of cloth. He excuses himself for a minute to get the door. “Oh hey Taec!”

“Hey Khun, how’s it going? Thank you for taking care of them while we were gone.”

“No problem man. You don’t look too well, are you alright?”

“Yoona’s been injured. It’s pretty serious, I don’t really want to think about how bad it is.”

“Oh man,” Nichkhun pats him gently on the shoulder. “Don’t worry Taec, Yoona’s really strong.”

“Thanks man.”

“Okay, I’ll head back to our room. Call me if you need anything.”

“Of course, I’ll see you later Khun.”

“Daddy?” Yoojin and Taesung rush to the door, hugging their dad around his legs. “We missed you so much! Where’s mommy?”

Taecyeon manages to show a weak smile. “Mommy is in the emergency room.”

Taehyun pulls himself up into a sitting position. “Is mom safe?”

Taecyeon carries both Taesung and Yoojin in his arms as he walks over to the patient’s bed. “Pray that your mom will be well okay? What I really need now is a good bear hug.”

The three of them wrap their arms around their dad in silence. Taecyeon close his eyes shut, keeping his loved ones safe in his embrace. He is thankful that the kids allow him to have strength and faith in his own family.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Ok. We couldn’t save your wife.”

Taecyeon can’t believe what the doctors are saying, his mind is spinning way too quickly for him to recollect his thoughts. “What?” his voice uncertain and shaky. “No, I don’t believe this.”

The doctor leads him to where Yoona’s body is lying unconsciously on a bed. Taecyeon approaches his wife in slow steps, his eyes focusing on her pale face. “Yoona?”

No response.

“Yoona,” he repeats, his hands cupping her face gently. “Yoona, baby wake up,” he says.

Taehyun, Taesung and Yoojin stands on the other side of the bed to peer over their mom. “Mommy?”

Taecyeon shakes is head. “No, no, no,” he denies the fact that his wife has passed. “No, you’re staying wth me Yoona,” he grabs hold of her hand that turned cold. “Stay with me honey.”

Nichkhun lays a hand on Taecyeon’s shoulder but he yanks it off. “Taec, she’s gone.”

“No!” Taecyeon lowers his lips to her forehead. “No, she’s not gone,” he continues to persuade himself that Yoona will come back to him. “She’s here with me.”

Yoojin can’t help but break down into tears, realizing that their mom is gone. “Mommy,” she sniffs. “Mommy come back…”

Taesung hangs an arm around his sister, letting the tears flow down his cheek. Taehyun covers his face with his palms unable to believe his mom left them unexpectedly. Taecyeon is just holding Yoona to his chest, crying uncontrollably.

“You’re not leaving us!” he yells. “Im Yoona do you hear me? You’re not leaving our family.”

Chansung, Sooyoung, Nichkhun, Yuri, Taeyeon and Wooyoung feels too heartbroken to watch Taecyeon cry for Yoona’s name desperately.

“Mommy stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter