Comrades

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona likes the feeling of her sleek uniform on her skin again. It definitely brings back the agent vibes. Oh, how she misses the Espionage, the missions, the orders from chief, her constructive plans and everything in between. She closes the glass closet and marches into the meeting room where Jaesuk is waiting at.

“Chief,” she bows her head, walking over to her seat up front. “I’m actually glad to be back here,” she says smiling.

Jaesuk writes something down on the large whiteboard before responding to his fellow agent. “I can tell Agent 530.”

“I miss the adrenaline and all,” her smile stays as she twirls her chair around.

“I think you’re gonna like my surprise then.”

She stops spinning. “What surprise?”

“Agent 210 come in here!”

Yoona holds her breath when a tall pretty woman appears at the double doors. If it isn’t for the shock fading in, she would have jumped up from her seat and sprint her way to her long lost best friend.

“Oh my gosh Choi Sooyoung I missed you so much!”

“Im Yoona come here you!”

Both girls hug each other so tightly they are squealing from out of breath. About a minute of jumping, yelling and cheering they settle down in their seats but their conversation doesn’t die down.

“Yoona you are insane. How come you’re still looking so twenty-ish despite the fact that you’re in your thirties plus you’ve given birth to three lovely children?” Sooyoung mocks in a dramatic tone.

“Blame the genes of the Im family Sooyoung, blame those genes,” Yoona pretends to flip her hair and snickers noticing her friend rolling her eyes.

“Oh please don’t be so full of yourself, you’re Mrs. Ok.”

“But I’m still an Im, ha!”

They share another laugh. Good times are back!

Yoona’s turn to ramble some questions. “But really, how’s life in Japan?”

Sooyoung twirls her hair between her fingers. “Just living fine my dear friend. Tokyo is great!”

“Really? That’s good! How are you and Siwon?”

Many were shocked with the status between the two agents because Sooyoung has always been with Chansung. But she said they are the best of friends they are and she has gotten closer to Siwon since then. So, they are married now for five years plus.

“He’s taking care of Sooyeon well,” she nods.

“Do you still have a chance to give birth to a child?”

“Unfortunately I can’t Yoong,” Sooyoung pouts staring at her hands on her lap. “My doctor said it’s pretty risky for my condition.”

Sooyeon is an adopted daughter of theirs. Yoona hugs Sooyoung one more time. “Well, I’ll be happy to see them again here in Seoul.”

“They will! I just left Siwon in charge to do this big mission of ours.”

Yoona high-fives with Sooyoung. “Girl I’m gonna do the same thing to Taec,” she smirks.

“That’s right ‘cause we girls rule this time!”

Jaesuk claps his hands, startling the ladies in front of him. “Alright agents please settle down, you have tons of time to chat during your mission.”

“Yes chief!”

“But before that I’d like you to meet your comrades for this mission.”

Jaesuk gestures promptly toward the doors while the ladies turn their heads swiftly to the direction their chief is pointing at. Three individuals step inside the room, all dressed in professional cops’ uniform. Both agents stand in respect for the guests.

“Agents, these three are members from the Violent Crimes unit in Gangnam Police Station. Spies like you. Please introduce yourselves agents,” Jaesuk allows the girls to go first.

Sooyoung clears and shows a smile. “My name is Choi Sooyoung, otherwise known as Agent 210,” she greets, bowing.

Yoona takes the initiative next. “My name is Im Yoona also known as Agent 530. Welcome to the Espionage,” she bows curtly.

Jaesuk grins as he is proud of their manners even after all these years. “These

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter