Yoojin's 4th

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birthday preparations are on the go, in advance to Yoojin’s princess themed party. Location is at a spacious garden in the Disney land theme park, the place where most children urge their parents to go to. Yoona did everything beforehand – a reservation, catering, a birthday cake, invitations and so on and so forth. Taecyeon is simply in charge of handing over his credit card over to his wife. Despite the copius efforts, he will do anything to make his precious little girl happy.

Yoona taps on a few numbers on her phone. “Hello, yes this is Im Yoona the one who made the garden reservation. Yes, I have actually asked several staffs to make some arrangements so I just want to reconfirm? Will they be able to attend? Really? Great! Thank you!”

“Hey honey,” she receives a kiss on the cheek from her husband who pops right next to her side. “I brought the tripod stand and the cameras.”

“Good job Taec,” she claps him on the shoulder.

Taecyeon adjusts the tripod stand on the grass. “Everything all set up?”

“Hmm let me check,” she says as her eyes scan through the area from item to item. Tables and chairs, check. Play area and piñata, check. Mini theatre stage, check. Buffet area, check. Birthday cake, check!

“Everything’s ready!”

“Is it?” he wraps one arm around her waist. “Brilliant! We should definitely change now since the kids are almost done with their costumes,” he reminds.

She laces her fingers with his. “Let’s go then.”

Taehyun, Taesung and Yoojin are in a special dressing room in a Disney store where it includes plentiful costumes to choose from. Taehyun settles upon a Flynn Rider costume, aka Prince Eugene from Rapunzel. Taesung eagerly dresses himself up in as Peter Pan. And of course the main celebrant herself is dressed up candidly in a beautiful light blue ball gown, very similar to that of Cinderella’s.

“Kids!” beams Taecyeon by the door who is slowly approaching his little girl. “My goodness, you’re looking very beautiful princess,” he compliments genuinely as he caresses Yoojin’s cheek.

“Do I look like Cinderella daddy?” she asks.

“You’re always a princess to me Yoojin, don’t you forget that! And yes, you’re absolutely the mini version of Cinderella.”

Yoona adjusts the gloves around her daughter’s arms, smiling brightly at her as she does so. “Are you excited Yoojin?”

Yoojin nods her head. “Really excited mommy!”

Taesung comes running up to Yoona’s arms. “Mommy look I’m Peter Pan!” he waves his small wooden sword in the air.

“Yes you are my dear,” she chuckles, pinching his nose. “Taehyun, who are you dressed up as sweetie?”

“I’m Flynn Rider mom, can’t you tell? From Rapunzel?”

She thinks for a second. “Oh! Right…”

“Yeah honey, can’t you tell?” mocks Taecyeon beside her. “Your costume is awesome son, very rebel-like,” he shows a thumbs up.

“Thanks dad!”

Yoona rolls her eyes, placing Taesung back down on the ground gently. “Daddy and I will be changing into our costumes so wait for us outside alright?”

“May we look at the toys mommy?”

“Of course you can dear,” she nods.

The children scurry off to the toys’ section whereas Taecyeon and Yoona prepare themselves for the party that is about to start soon. Taecyeon finds himself a suitable costume while glancing momentarily at Yoona for her own choice. As soon as he sees her carrying Belle’s ball gown, his eyes scan through the row for Beast’s suit.

“Oh would you look at that honey, you pick Belle and I pick the Beast. Isn’t it fate?” he implies with a grin.

Yoona walks pass him to enter the dressing room. “I saw you earlier zipping through the pile for it when I chose mine,” she shakes her head.

He snickers. “You got me wifey.”

“Hurry up the guests are arriving soon!”

 

At noon sharp, everything is in place. There is a huge pop-up tent to shade them from the blazing sun rays, small chairs and tables for the kids and bigger ones for the parents. Taecyeon stands by the tiny gate entrance as Yoona orders him so. She’ll be taking care of the presents and seating arrangement of the kids.

“Uncle Taec!”

“Well hello there young man,” he speaks in a formal manner, bending down to ruffle the boy’s hair. “Welcome to the party! Who are you dressed up as?”

Lawrence glances down at his own costume. “I’m Prince Philip,” he bows.

“Welcome Philip! Go to Aunt Yoona to find your seat,” he instructs.

Nichkhun and Yuri watch their kid run to Yoona eagerly. “Hey Taec! I see you’re striking the Beast’s looks today,” snickers Nichkhun.

“And I see you two came directly from the Taj Mahal,” Taecyeon mentions the way they are dressed in Aladdin’s and Jasmine’s costumes.

Yuri chuckles handing over the gift. “Khun planned it himself. Here’s the celebrant’s present Taec.”

He shakes his head, motioning them to pass it to Yoona. “Oh no, the lovely Princess Belle is in charge of the gifts.”

“Will do.”

Taecyeon spots Wooyoung from afar with Taeyeon and Jooyeon behind him. He stands back to his original position and poses professionally.

Wooyoung pats Taecyeon’s shoulder. “What’s up Taec! Beast for the day?”

“Correct. And are you Prince Ferdinand?”

“Yes sir. I’ll go ahead.”

Taeyeon pecks Taecyeon’s cheek lightly. “How are you Taecyeon? Pretty sure the three little ones are as bright as ever. Same thing with Yoona perhaps?”

“Of course Taeyeon, we are absolutely perfect this afternoon. So Jooyeon is being Aurora today?” he the top of her head gently.

“Who are you Uncle Taec?”

“I’m Beast from Beauty and the Beast, darling. The human form tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter