Kidnap

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun.

His son is the only one who is on his mind at that moment. He grips tightly onto the steering wheel as he keeps his focus on the road, searching for any black car that he may possibly see. His phone call with Yoona earlier was cut off short with just telling her that their son was kidnapped before he hung up. He knows the people who took their son away are from Zero’s crew. He knows they have become their targets at some point. He just didn’t expect it to be so soon.

Taecyeon parks the car in the underground parkade, and rushes to the elevator with slightly shivering hands. He runs a palm across his eyes at the thought of disappointment he’ll be seeing on his wife’s face. He makes his way over to the front door of the penthouse, unlocking the passcode.

“Taecyeon?” he hears Yoona’s voice from the living room. Then he sees her running towards him with worry written all over her face. “What happened?” she whispers.

“I’m so sorry,” he loses his last bit of strength as he falls on his knees, tears running down his cheeks. “Yoona I didn’t know our son – I couldn’t,” he can barely form his sentences.

Yoona kneels down on the floor in front of him. “Taecyeon,” she pulls him toward her, embracing him gently. “It’s not your fault,” she says, his back in comfort.

“Our son,” he clings onto her frame like all the strength in him has vanished. “I couldn’t catch them in time.”

Yoona’s heart aches as she feels her husband’s pain. He is never seen like this. As a strong man and father of the family, Taecyeon isn’t one to show any signs of weakness or despair. But here he is, in his wife’s arms crying for his son’s name. She can’t help but let the tears fall as well.

“Where are the kids? Taesung and Yoojin?” he asks suddenly, pulling away to look at her face. “Are they safe?”

She wipes a tear away with the back of her hand. “They’re taking a nap,” she says quietly. “I called chief for help. He’s dropping by our place soon.”

“It’s Zero,” his jaw clenches. “I can’t believe they’re doing this. To our own children,” he glares at the floor.

“I know,” she rests her forehead against his shoulder. “We should’ve kept the kids safe here from the moment we warned them.”

Taecyeon rises to his feet and picks Yoona up in his arms. They move over to the long couch in the living room, comforting each other in their embrace. Yoona rests her head against his chest while the tears run down her face.

“I’m scared of what they’ll do to Taehyun,” she bites her lip in worry. “I wonder if he’ll be alright…”

His brows furrow. “He’ll be fine,” he murmurs. “They can’t possibly harm our own son.”

“But it’s Zero and you never know what he might do.”

Before Taecyeon can respond, they hear the doorbell ringing from the front door. They hurry to answer the door in hopes of seeing the chief. Jaesuk appears right before them with a few agents behind him.

“Agents, what happened?”

“Taehyun’s kidnapped,” says Yoona. “Zero caught him.”

“When and where did this happen?”

“After school I was going to pick Taehyun up before I see someone kidnapping him into a vehicle.”

Jaesuk folds his arms, thinking carefully. “We need to save him as quickly as possible. I’ve sent out some of my agents to track down the vehicle through the CCTV recordings around the city.”

Taecyeon gives Jaesuk a pat on the shoulder. “Thank you chief.” At least they are reassured by their chief’s help for now.

 

Woobin urges the kid to walk forward as he shoots him a glare. Taehyun follows another man without another word, since his mouth is covered with tape and a small knot is tied around his wrists. The guards allow the little boy to pass through the doors, making the child look around the dimly lit room.

“Well look who we have here,” says a foreign voice. “Is this the kid I’ve asked you to get?”

“Yes sir,” Woobin nods. “Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona’s eldest son, Ok Taehyun.”

Yunho gets up from his seat to walk over towards the boy who is standing as still as a rock. He bends down on his knees to meet the kid’s eyes. “You look so much like your dad,” he smiles. “You’re Taehyun am I right?”

The smaller one says nothing, keeping his eyes on the floor. Yunho laughs a little as if the boy amuses him. “You’re a quiet one though. I must assume you’re the most obedient.”

He removes the tape off his mouth gently. “Are you afraid?”

“No,” Taehyun remains strong by controlling his emotions. “Mom and Dad will be back soon enough.”

Another amused chuckle bubbles up within Yunho’s chest. “You’re a naïve little one too,” he pats the boy’s head carefully. “Send him away,” he says while looking at Woobin.

Woobin marches forward to hoist Taehyun up over his shoulder and walks out of the room quickly. The younger one wriggles within his restraint, begging to let him go. “I want my mom and dad!”

“Shut up kid,” he growls.

“Take me to my parents!”

“Oh you’ll see them soon enough alright,” he smirks. “If they can make it in time.”

 

Jaesuk answers his phone instantly. “Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter