Attack

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woobin looks up from his phone to see the kid dozing off at the chair. Someone knocks on the door, a familiar face stepping into the room. It’s his accomplice Soohyuk who appears to have news for him.

“What’s wrong?”

Soohyuk let out a sigh, scratching his brow. “Some of the boys said Agents 1227 and 530 are on their way to search for their son.”

Woobin takes this conversation outside where there are guards surrounding the apartment. “They’re coming for us huh?”

“I believe so.”

“Just let them. Right now I think we can distract them a little.”

Soohyuk raises a brow. “What do you mean?”

“I know where the rest of the kids are,” Woobin grins slyly, tapping on his phone for a moment. “I think it’s the pair’s friends as well too.”

“You want us to distract them for you?”

Woobin pats him on the shoulder. “If you can Soohyuk, that would be helpful. It might just distract them so let’s not waste opportunity.”

“Okay I’ll take some of the guys with me then.”

“Good. I’ll take care of this little one right here with me.”

Soohyuk orders his team to follow him out of the building and into their cars. “Come on boys,” he yells out. “We could use a cup of coffee right now.”

 

Taecyeon packs a few extra bullets in his backpack in case they run out short later on. Yoona tucks a gun into her side pocket, then tying her hair up into a ponytail.

“Are you all set?” he asks, zipping up his bag.

She smiles back. “I sure am.”

He takes a step closer to his wife, pulling her into a hug. “We’ll find Taehyun soon,” he whispers as he kisses the top of her head. “He’s our strong little boy.”

She pulls away, staring up at his handsome face. “Of course,” she says pecking his lips. “Come on let’s go.”

Seulong is in the van waiting at the parking lot of the headquarters. He sees the couple striding up to the vehicle, getting into the back passenger seats.

“Ready guys?”

“Ready!”

The agents drive off to the main road, all set to tracking down Zero’s team at the destination they found.

 

Wooyoung cover his eyes using his hands, counting to ten while he waits for the kids to hide. They are playing hide and seek in the café after Lawrence suggests they play a game with their uncle.

“Ready or not here I come!” he calls out to the kids who disperse themselves at different spots in the café.

Yuri and Taeyeon laugh when they observe Wooyoung moving over to the counter. He sees his own daughter hiding behind the counter where the cash register is. “Found you cupcake!”

Jooyeon giggles at her dad. “Find the others daddy!”

“Let’s see…” he pretends to think. “Where can they be?” he chuckles when he hears Yoojin chuckling near the tables. He creeps up under the table and tickles the little girl playfully. “Caught you!”

Taesung and Lawrence look up from their hiding spots to see their uncle walking their way. “Shh!” Lawrence puts a finger on his lips indicating Taesung to be quiet.

“Ok Taesung! Lawrence Horvejkul!”

The boys jump up in surprise when they notice their uncle behind them. “You’re fast Uncle Wooyoung!”

“I’m just way too good at this game boys,” Wooyoung pretends to be cool in front of them, brushing off imaginary dust on his shoulders. “Who’s the next seeker!”

Different voices shout in unison. “Me!”

Chansung shakes his head, glancing out at the window momentarily. He stands up straighter when he spots two black sedans parking at the other side of the street and a couple of guys getting out of the vehicles.

“,” he curses under his breath. “Nichkhun take the kids to the storage room, right now.”

“Bro what’s wrong?”

“We’ve got a problem ahead of us,” he tilts his head over to the window. “I can’t believe Zero’s crew is doing this too.”

Nichkhun looks over to the direction where Chansung is pointing to. “Honey, get the kids in the storage room. You and Taeyeon need to stay in there as well.”

Yuri grabs his hand for a second. “What about you guys?”

“We’ll stay right here to protect you from them. I need you ladies and children to be safe. Go on we got this.”

“Mom what’s wrong?” Lawrence looks up at his mother curiously.

“Don’t ask questions dear, we have to hide.” Yuri takes his hand in hers, then walking over to hold Taesung’s hand. “Come on sweetie.”

Taeyeon gathers Jooyeon and Yoojin in her arms, making them walk into the storage room. “We’ll stay here until it’s safe alright pumpkins?”

Jooyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter