Autopilot

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon approaches the door, checking the person in the small screen at the side of the wall. He opens it and greets his guest with a grin.

“Chansung bro!” he pats his back. “How are you man?”

“Good as always Taec,” Chansung sets his shoes aside on the rug. “Wow, something smells good from the kitchen.”

“Come in and sit at the dining table the kids are in the living room. I’ll just finish up what I’m cooking.”

Chansung walks around a corner to find the children playing happily with building blocks. He leans against the wall simply observing them in silence. Taesung looks up from his stack of pyramid, surprised to see his uncle.

“Uncle Chansung!” he exclaims. The other two comes running after their uncle as well.

“I missed you kiddos! I have something for you three,” he grabs something from a bag he brought along with him. “This is for Yoojin, Taehyun and Taesung. I hope you’ll like them!”

Taehyun is about to check his present until he remembers his manners. “May I open it uncle?” the younger boy asks politely.

Chansung nods his head. “Of course buddy, all of you can open your gifts.”

Taehyun smiles at the box he unveils. “Awesome! Is this an original Optimus Prime action figure Uncle Chansung?”

Chansung winks. “The one and only.”

“You’re the best uncle!”

“Don’t mention it little man.”

Yoojin tugs on Chansung’s sleeve. “Uncle Chansung I can’t tear the wrapper,” she pouts.

“Aww here let me help you sweetie.”

He scratches off the tape at the edges, carefully tearing away the paper that’s covering her present. She claps her hands in excitement once her uncle shows her the present properly. It’s a mini tea set that includes the Disney Princesses. “Thank you uncle!” she pecks his cheek and hugs the tea set in her arms.

Chansung diverts his gaze to the remaining kid. To him, Chansung is his favorite kid out of the three even though he loves all of them.Taesung tears the wrapper away from the slightly large package he has received. He laughs once he pulls out a familiar red and gold costume. “An Iron Man costume that I’ve always wanted! Thank you Uncle Chansung!” he hugs his uncle tightly.

“You’re welcome my cute little Taesungie!”

Taecyeon rings the bell from the dining room as an indication to the kids that it is time to eat. “Gather around everybody!” he says in a merry voice.

Taehyun reaches the dining table first as he eyes on the delicious sight of food set out on the table. Chansung and Taesung sit beside each other and Taecyeon helps Yoojin with her food just like how Yoona does.

“So where’s Yoona? Is she out and about?”

“She just left yesterday for a task in Taiwan.”

“When is she coming back?”

“After a week or so.”

Taecyeon cuts the piece of steak with a knife and fork. “What about you man? How’s life in Hong Kong?”

Chansung thinks for a moment. “It’s good Taec even though I’ve just been there for a year. I’m getting along with my fiancé well.”

“Oh, her name’s Fei right?”

“Right.”

“When are you gonna get married dude? It’s like what, five years since you’ve been dating her? I have to be your best man bro,” he chuckles.

“Don’t worry about it Taec, you will be one. I did talk about it recently with her and she wants it to be soon as well. We’re planning by early next year I guess.”

“And that’s where your second life will officially start.”

“Is it Taec?” he grins.

“Well duh. It’s a totally new life once you marry someone and have kids. I lived my first life pretty awesomely and now it’s as equally good.”

Chansung nods. “Wise words Taec.”

 

“Hello agents, I’m Song Qian but you can call me Victoria.”

They bow at the pretty female courteously in front of them. “Nice to meet you Victoria-ssi.”

“Chief Yoo has delivered the message to us, and so we shall proceed with an interrogation from a suspected criminal we’ve captured who knows something about Zero. Shall we agents?” she raises a hand, gesturing at the door.

Yoona steps forward in a daring motion, no doubt wanting to end this meeting quickly and promptly. The rest of the agents follow behind her lead as Victoria leads them to an isolated room at a corner of an empty hallway. There is a table in the middle of the room, a light bulb hanging from the ceiling, the suspect tied down to a metallic chair for security purposes and two guards standing at two corners behind the criminal.

“Agents this is suspect Jang Geunsuk. He’s guilty of assassination and illegitimate trading services,” Victoria says in a soft voice. “Who will be the one doing the interrogation?”

“I’ll do it,” says Yoona.

Sooyoung rests a hand on her shoulder. “You can handle this Yoong?”

“I got this.”

“It’s alright Sooyoung-ssi you can stay and listen.”

Yoona pulls out the seat in front of the suspect, clasping her hands together. “Mr. Jang I would want answers given to be straightforward and clear and if you respond otherwise, then I’m afraid you can tolerate the current running through your veins. Are we clear?” her voice unexpected calm and gentle.

Geunsuk lifts his cold gaze blankly. “Yes,” is all he says.

“What is your relationship with Zero?”

“I have none. I just did one trading session with him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter