Three Ok's

Mr. & Mrs. Ok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What a peaceful morning in the Ok residence. Sun is shining, birds chirping and the sky is in a color of pastel blue with puffy white clouds scattered all over. A fairytale type of introduction indeed. It is pretty quiet in the penthouse which is fairly odd for the Ok’s because at least someone or should we say, a little boy is an early bird in the family. But I guess he’s still enjoying himself in the land of dreams.

Let’s move on to the two main characters, the invincible agent duo, the amateur parents and the hottest couple alive in South Korea: Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona. Apparently the two agents are snoring away in their bedroom with the sheets covering their entire figures. Taecyeon covers his face with a pillow, a dangling leg by the edge of the bed as the sheets only cover the lower part of his body. Yoona has her sleeping mask on, sleeping like an angel as usual unlike her messy husband on the other side of the bed.

It’s a Friday morning and it’s a holiday but there is still an annoying alarm clock to get the family up and going.

“Yoona, shut it…I don’t…ugh,” mumbles Taecyeon from the side, pressing the pillow against a side of his ear. The giant needs his sleep.

Yoona stretches her arms up, hitting the headboard slightly. A yawn escapes her lips as she clicks a finger on the clock to stop it from ringing. She throws the covers off of her upper body to get up in a sitting position. Resting her back against the headboard, she flattens her hair down, removes the mask and rubs the sleep from her eyes.

“Taec…wake up,” she murmurs hitting his belly. “Time to make breakfast…” she yawns again.

Taecyeon shifts in his lying position, rolling to Yoona’s side. He rests his head on her lap while his arms wrap around her waist.

“Five more minutes honey,” he barely says anything properly but she knows his morning vocabulary.

Yoona shakes her head, her fingers into her husband’s hair. “Babe come on, the kids must be up.”

Taecyeon snaps an eye open, lifting his head up to look at his wife. “Morning kiss,” he commands with his lips puckered up in a cute way. She laughs before leaning down to kiss him.

“Done! Now get up,” she chuckles, slapping his arm.

“Okay, fine you win once again Mrs. Ok,” he smirks.

At the mention of that name, it never fails to make Yoona’s heart soar. She is his and he is hers. That is the meaning of it. After their marriage, they have never been more in love with each other, not to mention that they have been bonding together much more now that they have their beautiful children. With a few more attempts, Yoona succeeds in getting Taecyeon out of bed. Brushing their teeth together is kind of their thing and not once did either of them brush alone. Taecyeon likes to follow Yoona around and admire his beautiful wife in the morning. It’s impossible not to stare at a goddess who is technically your other half. She’s like a magnet he can never repel from.

It’s time for their daily routine. Yoona goes straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the family while Taecyeon invades the rooms of the children. Their roles switch alternately, a strategy they came up with since their youngest was born. Work has been put on hold for two years now, meaning Taecyeon and Yoona haven’t been active on missions nor are they present in the Espionage. For the sake of their kids. On the meantime, Taecyeon finds a safer job which is a full-time accountant for a prestigious company. Being the smarty pants he is, his salary heightened big time. He is protective of his wife, so Yoona stays at home. Kind of ironic too since she is one badass agent herself. She takes care of the children much more than Taecyeon does. However, Taecyeon pays his love back to his family by spending the weekends only with them.

“Good morning!” greets Taecyeon as he pushes a door wide open. “Ok Taehyun! Wake up son!” he bends down a little to ruffle Taehyun’s hair.

Taehyun yawns, rising up from bed. He is the oldest out of the three. An eight year old boy, who is intelligent like his mom, strong like his dad. We don’t need to ask about the looks because all three Ok’s are good-looking and beautiful like their parents. He’s the shy little one, but the most kindest and respectful out of the three. Interests on robots as he collects a variety of robots just like his dad.

“Morning dad,” he grins as he stands up.

Taecyeon kisses the top of Taehyun’s head, patting his back. “How’s your sleep son?”

“Good,” his son mumbles. “How’s yours dad?”

“Brilliant! Now go get your teeth brushed.”

Taehyun nods again, dragging his feet to the bathroom. Right, off to the next child!

“Taesung! Good morning little iron man!” says Taecyeon as he barges into another room.

Taesung is the early bird because he is always the one who gets up first. As expected, Taecyeon watches his own son playing with action figures on the floor. A six year old boy who is playful, active and skilful. He is the clown out of the three, never fails to make his parents smile or laugh. He loves action figures, especially Iron man as his favorite hero.

“Daddy!” Taesung sprints to his father’s arms. “Good morning!”

Taecyeon lifts Taesung in the air with his son pretending to stick his arms out imitating an airplane. “Alright, off to the bathroom!”

“Yes dad!”

“Now for my last minion,” Taecyeon walks out of Taesung’s room then to the final room down the hall.

He opens the door as gently as possible with careful steps inside. Entering the royal highness’s room, no other than Ok Yoojin. She is sleeping soundly in her little bed while hugging a Cinderella doll. The opposite of Taesung, Yoojin is obssessed with Disney princesses. Cinderella being her favorite princess followed by Anna and Snow White. A precious three year old girl who is cheerful, bright and loving. A true living princess indeed. She obviously takes after mother, like a complete mini version of Yoona.

“Baby girl,” Taecyeon bends his knees down on the carpet, an eye to eye level with his sleeping daughter. “Yoojin ah, wake up my princess!” he whispers.

The younger girl fidgets a little, her eyes opening slowly. “Good morning daddy,” she says sleepily.

“Slept well princess?” he asks.

Yoojin sits up and stretches. “Daddy I had a good dream! I dreamt that I had a princess party,” she giggles.

Taecyeon laughs along with his daughter. “A princess party? Wow,” he claps his hands. “You’ll have a party like that soon darling,” he whispers, kissing her cheek.

“Are we brushing our teeth?” she asks innocently.

“Yes we are! Let’s go,” Taecyeon carries her into h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter