CLOSER

POISON IVY

It was raining hard. Lightning bolt out. You slowly got up and hear a small weak voice from the other room. It was a girl's voice. A little girl's voice. You carefully walked to the hallway and slowly peeked inside the dark little room. You heard a sniff from the very corner and saw a little girl dressed in white. She was crying softly with her head dunked down.

"Mommy..." she said and you suddenly froze. Her cries become louder and turned into a scream.

"Mommy!" She screamed and look up at you. Chills run up to your spine as her bloody eyes wandered around you. Her dress slowly turned to red and the room started to flood with blood.

"Mommy!" She screamed louder and lunge to you making you jerked backwards and scream.

 

You sat up on the bed and started to breath heavily. You were sweating hard and the memory of the girls freaks you out. You ran up to the bathroom and splash your face with a cold water. You remember her bloodshot eyes and the room flooded with blood.

"Mommy..." your lips quivered. You slowly turned your head on the tub and scream after seeing the little girls on your tub. You ran fast to the door and tried to open it.

"Oppa!" You cried while trying to twist the doorknob. You suddenly felt your feet soaked in a sticky liquid. You look down and almost throw up as the pool blood flowing on the tiles.

"Oppa!!! Unnie!!!" You screamed. You felt someone tapped your arm making you scream louder.

Jinyoung was preparing the breakfast for nine people since the boys came over. Jin Ae was chatting with Jackson and JB when she heard you scream. Her eyes widened and ran up to your room but it was locked.

"Jinyoung! Get the keys!!!" Jin Ae shouted and Jinyoung quickly rushed downstairs.

"Unnie!!!" You screamed from inside.

"Eun Jin! Open this!" She shouted. Jinyoung came back with the keys and open your door but was shocked when they didn't saw you there. JB rushed to your bathroom door and tried to open it.

"Eun Jin move back! I'll kick the door!" You heard him shouted. You carefully walked backwards and JB kicked the door. You ran to him and hugged him tightly. Jinyoung and the others rushed to your side and then checked the bathroom.

"Oh my god..." Jin Ae whispered in fear. Mark took you from JB and give you a reassuring hug, trying to calm you down. Their eyes widened as they saw droplets of blood on the floor.

"What happened here?" Jinyoung asked, making you gripped on Mark's uniform tighter.

"Noona, what happened?" BamBam asked worriedly.

"T-there was... there was a little girl in there..." you replied, still trembling in fear. Jackson came closer to you.

"You have scratches on your arm!" He said and Mark pulled away a bit and checked your arm. Jin Ae came in with a pack of capsules and water.

"Drink this." Jinyoung said and let you seat on your bed. You did what you were told. After a moment, you calmed down a bit but there is still the fear about the little girl you saw. It was your first time seeing that.

"Are you feeling better?" Mark asked and you nod as a response. Youngjae came out of the bathroom after cleaning the blood stains. Your eyes stayed fixed on the glass of water you are holding.

"Hey hyung," Jinyoung called Mark, "Since all you did in class was to stare at the window, don't you mind keeping company of my sister?"

You look at Jinyoung, "I'm not going to school?"

"You think you can go to school in that situation?" He asked back.

"Okay. I'll stay here with her until you all get back." Mark answered. Jinyoung smiled gratefully at him.

"Thanks hyung. Well, we better go. Take care Eun Jin." Jinyoung said and kissed you forehead. Jin Ae ruffled your hair and kissed your cheek.

"Get a rest. Okay?" She said and you nod. Mark and you followed them downstairs and watched them leave. He then turn to you again and a worried expression was seen on his face.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. You smiled weakly.

"Yeah. Can you cook?" You asked while following him in the kitchen.

"I can. But Jinyoung already made a breakfast." He said while placing a toasted buttered bread in front of you. You slowly munch on it and Mark watch you.

"Uh... do I have something on my face?" You suddenly asked him. He blinked and look away.

"Uh... n-no. Just go wash up. I'll wash the dishes." He said and stood up. You were about to climb up the stairs when you realize something. You felt your cheeks burned while walking back to the kitchen. Mark was already washing the disheds and he dryed his hands. He turned around and jump a bit after seeing you.

"You scared me." He said. You bit your lips and try not to make an eye contact with him.

"Do you need anything?" He asked and you nodded slowly, "What is it?"

"Uhmm... err... can... can you... can you go t-to my... my room?" You asked and his eyes rolled and so yours did as you realize what you just have said. You face heated up.

"No! No! No! No! No, t-that's not what I meant- aish. Forget about it!" You said and walked out but he called your name and you felt your heart beat fast.

"Thinking about that little girl again?" He asked and you lowered your head. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Alright. I'll stay there and wait for you." He said.

He opened the tv on your room and sat on the couch. You glance at him before entering the bathroom and locked it. You inhaled deeply and scan the tub. It was empty.

"Don't worry EunJin, I'm also here." Clarion said.

"Yeah, I know." You whispered. You open the the shower and climb up on the tub. You rested your head against the edge and closed your eyes.

"Do you know her?" You asked quietly.

"Who? That little girl? Honestly, I haven't seen her or hear anything about her."

"Do you think... s-she's related to me?" You asked and your lips trembled.

"I don't know. But... what are you gonna do?" She asked. You shrugged and sighed.

"Tell me, am I already seeing ghosts?" You asked her again.

"She's not a ghost to be exact, she's just your imagination. You're not in a horror film where any moment, a pool of blood will just appear beneath you." She explained and felt a little annoyed with her last sentence. You took the shower gel on the counter and squeezed it all over your body.

"So you're telling me that I'm just hallucinating things?"

"Sort of. Your fears made you do it. It won't happen like this if you continue to treasure your worries and fears, Eun Jin." She answered. You were about to answer when Mark knocked on the door.

"Hey! Are you still breathing there?" He asked. Your brows creased.

"Shut up and stay there!" You yelled and he chuckled. You rinse the soap on your body and dried yourself. You went through the other door which leads you to your walk in closet and got dressed comfortably before heading out.

"I thought you were already swallowed alive by the little girl." He teased, making you glare at him. He, then tapped the space beside him and motioned you to seat on it. You quickly slumped down and pulled your knees up.

"Still worried about it?" He asked while staring at you. You shook your head lightly before heaving out a sigh.

"No. I'm fine... and-" a gasp escape from your lips and you quickly shut it before you could even continue what you were about to say.

"And?" Mark asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"N-nothing... Don't mind it." You responded quickly. Mark's brows furrowed and turn back his gaze on the tv. Both of you were silent for a moment, until Mark speak up.

"To be honest, you are really mysterious, Eun Jin," He mumbled quietly, "I don't know if it's just me or you're really like that with the people around you. We know you, yes, as Jinyoung's younger sister. But apart from that, there's nothing more."

Your eyes stayed at the film in the tv. You can feel the sadness in his voice and you want to assure him that you trust him and explain to him why you hide yourself from everyone, but you don't know how.

"Why is that? Huh, Eun Jin? Don't you trust us? Don't you trust me?" He asked again. It took you a while before giving him an answer.

"You can't say that, Mark." He scoffed.

"Really? Why?" He asked and cannot hide the sarcasm in his voice. You face him and glared.

"It's because you don't know anything." You replied coldly.

"Yeah. So tell me now." He said and crossed his arms at you.

"I don't have to." You said, ending the conversation between the both of you. Mark ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"I'm just going to make our lunch." He said and walked out of the room. You closed your eyes and rested your head against the pole of your bed.

 "Just this time. I'll be on Mark's side," Clarion said, "He has a point, Ivy. You keep pushing away the people that could possibly care for you. You always keep yourself from everyone, that's why you don't make friends, have colorful memories and fill woth joy and happiness. You should try to open up to them and let them in..."

"But-"

"It won't hurt, Ivy. If it did, it's part of our lives and atleast, you tried."

Ever since you were a child, you always have feared of being left alone. You feared of being forgotten, being neglected, ignored. Your fears made you who you are now. Because of your fears, you yourself initiate to be the one who should always leave, forgot, neglect and ignore the people that could possibly be your friends. You are afraid of being hurt so you are the one who started to hurt others feelings by pushing them away. You thought that it will be the best for you... but it's not.

You quietly walked downstairs and saw Mark's back facing you. He was chopping something, probably for your lunch. Mark has trouble on chopping the onions and his eyes were already hurting. You chuckled quietly and move beside him causing him to flinch with your presence.

"U-uhh... that's how you shouldn't chop the onions." You said and took the knife from him and start to chop the onions without tearing up.

“You’re quite amazing, Park Eun Jin. You always surprise me with everything you do.”Mark said while leaning on the kitchen counter. You smirked at him.

“I’m mysterious, remember?”You asked.

“Oh hell yeah, girl.”After chopping the onions, Mark proceeded in his dish and the smell of it makes you drool.

“Are you drooling on the food or it’s just that I’m so hot and handsome?”He asked and you punch his arm lightly.

“Shut up. I’ll never drool for you.”Mark smirked and leaned closer to you, making you froze on you position.

“But I’m drooling whenever I see you…”He whispered in a husky voice. You felt your cheeks burned and your heart is beating really fast. He chuckled and pinched your nose making you slap his hands.

“You’re so cute, Eun Jin.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm back with my new update :) Anyways, I would like to send my hugs and kisses to my new subscribers :)

*salmgirl01

*chocolvr118

I hope you like my new update :) Love Lots <3