CAN'T RISK

POISON IVY

"You remembered me..." Mark whispered while caressing your hair. You smiled weakly.

"I have never forgotten you." You answered and he chuckled.

"Jinyoung and the others are on the way now. How are you feeling?" He asked stared at you. You suddenly remember Clarion and you heaved a sigh.

"I'm feeling a little lighter right now." Mark was about to answer when the door flew open, revealing your worried siblings and your father.

"Oh my gosh! You really are awake!" Jin Ae squealed and ran to you, pulling you into a tight hug.

"Yah! Jin Ae! Do you want to kill your sister?" Sun Woo scolded and pulled Jin Ae away from you.

"Sorry! I really missed you so much."

"Oh, Eun Jin. Appa missed you~" Your dad said softly and kissed your forehead. You chuckled and hug your dad back.

"I missed you to dad..."

It was very much an unusual day because everyone around the room are happier than ever since you already woke up. These past few days, they really take care of you that they won't leave you alone and Jin Ae couldn't shut , scolding the boys in dos and don'ts. The doctor said that you could go home anytime but you'll still be under the out-patient care.

"Are you sure you can go to school now?" Jin Ae asked worriedly while brushing your hair. You secretly rolled your eyes heavenwards. That was what? 100th time she asked you about that.

"I already told you, I'm fine." You sighed and glance at Jinyoung who looks irritated like you.

"Jin Ae, leave her alone. She said she's fine. It's not like she had loosen her mind to do stupid things like you." Jinyoung said and crossed his arms.

"Yah! What the hell did you said?!" Jin Ae shouted and as if on cue, Jinyoung ran outside the house with Jin Ae following him. You sighed and picked up your backpack.

"Dad! We're going! Bye!" You shouted and ran after the two but someone pulled you back, making you crash into his chest. You look up and saw that it was Mark.

"Morning." He whispered in a husky voice and leaned down to kiss the tip of your nose. You automatically blushed and fake coughed. Mark laughed and hold your hand.

"Let's go?" He asked and you nodded. As soon as you step inside the school grounds, all eyes were on you and Mark. You tried to pull your hand back but Mark tightened his hold and chuckled quietly, causing you to pout.

"I hate you, dimsum." You muttered.

"I love you too." He said and without a warning he leaned down and kissed you on your lips. Now you are blushing furiously. Nark laughed again and pinch your cheeks.

"My baby is soo cute when she's blushing."

"Stop it! Please?" You hissed and walk inside the classroom first. You saw Jinyoung and Jin Ae smiling like an idiot at you. Your face flushed and walk fastly to your seat with Mark trailing behind you, wearing his most famous smile. The class went on and you couldn't concentrate through the lessons. The kiss keeps bothering you. You want to hit your head badly for over thinking. After the bell rings, you quickly packed your things and ran out of the room but someone pulled you back again and this time it's not Mark. It is Sun Hee.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're alright!" She said happily and pulled you in for a hug. You don't know what to say, you were too taken aback by her actions.

"Oh yeah... I'm sorry... about you know. Hehe..." she started and smiled awkwardly making you laugh. Sun Hee pouted.

"Yah! What's so funny?" She asked but laughed too. She hugged you again.

"Soo... what are you gonna do now?" She asked, "About Night?"

Oh yeah. You almost forgot about that Night. You have to make him pay for what he did. 

"Don't worry. I'll help you." Sun Hee said and you smiled.

"Thank you, Sun Hee." 

You need to work carefully from now on. As much as you wanted to tell Mark an the others about your plan, you won't risk. You know that they will stop you from your plans.

"Sun Hee, promise me that this will just be between us. They can't know about this. They'll stop me " 

"I won't tell them. I promise. We'll bring him down together."

 

 

******

 

 

You inhaled deeply while walking with Mark.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly and you nod.

"Yeah. I'm fine." You lied and closed your eyes before mumbling quietly,

 

"I'm sorry guys..." 

 


ANOTHER CHAPIE ^-^ HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! HOHOHO. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND THISE WHO UPVOTED MY STORY. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS. I LOVE YOU GUYS :) 

P.S. I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN WATTPAD, SAME USERNAME, STILL strawberryicy

AND IF YOU HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ALSO HAHA. MY IG ACCOUNT NAME IS ninakyrah_ss

I'M COUNTING ON YOU GUYS. LOL. CIAO ON THE NEXT UPDATE! LOOOOVE LOTS <3