DAY OUT

POISON IVY

A cold tinkling sensation brush up to your face as you slowly open your eyes. You frowned as you realize that you are in a different room. You sat up from your bed and scan the little black room.

"Where am I?" You whispered hoping that Clarion will answer your question but she didn't. You were about to get up but you felt a cold chain on your ankle.

"What the hell?" You said as you try to take off the chains. Then, a small light appear at the corner. You blinked and the whole room light up. Realization hits you. You're not in an ordinary room, you're in an experiment room. Chills run down on your spine as you sight different sizes and types of blade that was layed down on a white porcelain table. After a moment, an old man with a blury face wearing a white lab coat appeared and the next thing you knew, you were already lying on a metallic table. You tried to lift you head up but a chain was put on your neck, as well as both in your wrists. You try to move as the old man start to move closer on you. He smiled creepily and showed a long metal blade in his hands. You're starting to panic and scream. His hands reached your face and the metal blade was moving towards your head. Closer and closer and closer...

 

"NO!!!" You screamed and jolt out of the bed. Cold beads of sweats continuously fall from your forehead. You were shaking badly. Your bedroom door shot open and Jinyoung and Jin Ae came in with a worried faces followed by the rest of Got 7. Jinyoung ran to you and you gripped on his shirt tightly like he was going away.

"Hush hush. It's okay. It's okay. It's just a dream." Jr. calmly whispered as Jin Ae and him tries to calm you down. The boys don't know what is happening except for JB because he knows what you are going through. Jin Ae handed you a glass of water and you gulped it once after you calmed down.

"Are you fine now?" She asked worriedly. You slowly nodded and gave her a weak but tired smile.

"I'm fine, unnie, oppa." You said in a weak voice. You look at the boys behind.

"By the way, why are you all here?" You asked them trying to change the subject.

"U-uhh... it's Saturday today. We were thinking of touring you around with BTS." Youngjae answered. Oh yeah, it's already Saturday and you can have a lot of free time. No homeworks, no other schedules. You nod and they all stood their in complete silence. You rolled your eyes.

"I said I'm fine right? Now, might as well get out of my room so I could change!" You yelled. JB chuckled before leaving the room and was followed by the others. Mark was the last one to leave.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Do I look like I'm not okay?" You asked and he glared at you but then smile.

"Whatever girl." He said and left the room. You took a deep breath then sighed. It was one of the worst nightmares you always have and it always scares you like hell. You fixed your bed and went to the shower. As the water runs through your body, you stare quietly at your reflection on the glass. You still don't know how you manage to survive through that. A lot has change on you. When you were still little, all you know was to be sweet and kind and always wanted to play, but as you grow up, you forgot how to be sweet and kind. The meaning of the word play for you changed, it was more like a game of hide-and-seek with Death. If you get caught,you loose. GAME OVER.

 

After the shower you dried yourself and wore a gray sweater and a denim shorts. You peek out at your phone to see if there are any notifications and it was a message from your dad.

 

From Dad:

Hey guys. I'm sorry but I can't make it next month. I'm fully booked due some business trips and board meetings. I hope you do well and I miss you. Take care :)

 

You sighed and put it inside your shoulder bag before heading downstairs. BamBam greeted you happily and you did the same to him.

"Is everyone ready?" Jr. asked before heading outside the house.

"Whoa whoa wait! We are not going to use your car?" You asked while pointing at Jr.'s car.

"No. We'll take the city bus." Jin Ae answered.

"And it's because we won't fit in my car. There are nine of us, you know?" Jr. answered.

"Youngjae can walk!" Jackson teased and Youngjae punched his arm.

"Still we won't fit in hyung's car idiot! You'll walk with me!" Youngjae answered. JB flicked their foreheads and they groaned.

"Shut up! Everyone will walk!" JB said and walk ahead. Mark walk beside you and you gave him a soft smile. He smiled back.

"Wow. I thought both of you hate each other? What happened?" Jin Ae blurted and place herself between Mark and you. You mentally groaned and walk ahead.

"Noona~" BamBam sang while walking. You hummed in response.

"What happened to you earlier?" He asked while looking at you. You shrugged.

"Nightmares." You answered. He nodded.

"That must be really scary because you wouldn't scream in the first place if it's just nothing."

"It happens often to me." You said truthfully. Since he's the closest to you and you see him as your little brother, you always try to open up to him and tell him about your thoughts with all honesty.

"Often?!" He asked with a shock in his voice. You slowly nod.

"Yeah." He didn't reply after that. BamBam may be talkative and playful and all but he knows when to shut his mouth and be serious.

"Hey! I thought we're meeting up with Namjoon hyung and the others?" Yugyeom asked.

"We'll meet them at the ticket booth of the city bus." JB answered while looking at his phone. Not in a moment, you arrived at the ticket station and met the others. Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw you. You smile and waved at him.

"Missed me that much?" You teased at him. He playfully scoffed.

"Not that much." He answered and you smack his arm. He chuckled and put his arms around you and you shove it away.

"Stop it. I don't want to be involve in a scandal with you." You said. He laughed.

"Don't you like it? You'll be an instant celebrity in just a matter of seconds?" You glared at him.

"Because of you? No thanks." You said and he chuckled. Jin came and look weirdly at Jungkook then to you.

"Did you made your kid drink his medicine?" You asked. Jin frowned.

"Oh! I forgot! Should I take him home now?" He asked, making Jungkook cutely glare at him. You chuckled and pinch his cheeks.

"Gwiyeopda~" You mumbled making his face flush. He lightly push your hand away.

"Stop it." He mumbled shyly, making you and Jin laugh.

 

******

 

Mark was talking to Jackson and Jimin when his eyes fell to you. He saw how playful you are around Jungkook and he felt a weird feeling for that. He thought about the formality you have when talking to him and to other people you're not close with. He unconsciously curled up his fists after seeing Jungkook put an arm around you and you didn't even budge. Jackson notice his glares balled fists and follow where Mark's gaze was. He mentally smirk.

"Someone's jealous." He mumbled under his breath. Jimin and Mark gave him a what-look and he immediately cleared his throat and randomly pointed at the public vehicles passing by.

"U-uhh... S-someone's j-jealous... I-it's u-uhmm... a new movie." He nervously said and pretended that he was looking on the road.

"Really? That's a weird title for a movie." Jimin said.

"Where did you saw it?"

Jackson gulped before answering, "Uh... on a... on a... on a city bus! Yeah! I saw it on a city bus."

"A city bus?!" Jimin asked and Jackson mentally face palmed his self but a bulb light up on his brain.

"A tour bus! Not a city bus. Who said city bus?" He said.

"You did!" Jimin said.

"No I didn't! I said tour bus! Right Youngjae-ah?" He said and widened his eyes at Youngjae and then nod.

"But-"

"See? I said tour bus right? There! The city bus is here. End of discussion." He said then walked out while pulling Youngjae along.

"What was that?" Youngjae asked to Jackson.

"Just shut up. Mark hyung might kill me."

 

******

 

The city bus arrived after a few minutes of waiting. You sat beside Jr.

"Where are going?" You asked. Jinyoung looked up from his phone and smile at you.

"First destination, Mt. Apsan Observatory in Daegu." He answered.

"What will I see there?"

"You'll see." He said and winked at you. You shrugged and plugged your earphones. The ride took a hour and a half to reach Daegu, fourth largest city around Korea.

You look at Jinyoung who's looking at the map.

"How to get there?" Hoseok asked. Jinyoung looked up from his phone.

"Take Bus No.410 and get off at Apsan Park. Follow the signs to the observatory." He said.

"You're really good at memorizing." Jin Ae remarked him.

"It's my forte." He answered. You all got off at Apsan Park and ride a cable car to access the observatory.

"Whoa..." You mumbled at such a rewarding view of Daegu.

"The view will be much more better if we came here at night." Suga said.

"Okay. Suga will go home now and come back toni- ow !" Taehyung winced. You chuckled. Glass fences enhance the observatory's photo zones. After the experience at the observatory, the guys voted up to have some short refreshment at the Apsan Cafe Street. Since it was a weekend, there are lots of families walking together in the park and kids running around. You can't help but feel a little jealous to the kids who are so happy with their families and worrying nothing at all.

"Who wants to go to E- World?" Jinyoung asked while looking at his phone. Taehyung and BamBam excitedly raised their hands.

"Me! Me! Me!"

"What is E- World?" You asked.

"It is Daegu's largest theme park noona." Yugyeom replied.

"You're taking us to a theme park? Aren't we old enough for that?" Jin Ae said.

"No one's too old for having fun." Namjoom answered and his dimples showed up everytime he talks, smile or laugh.

"Hey map! How can we get there?" Jackson asked to Jinyoung.

"Mmm... My source said to take Daegu Subway Line 2 and alight at Duryu Station. Then head for Exit 5. E- World is five minutes away from the station by foot." Jinyoung explained and you all clapped to him.

"Mother Memory Jinyoung hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed. After finishing your snacks, you all head to the E- World. You were dazed how big and beautifully equipped it was. There were cable cars, amusement rides, sledding slopes, an ice skating rink, a 3D painting gallery and a plethora of restos.

"That is the Daegu Tower. It is the main atttaction here and on the top floors, there are upscale dining spots and another observatory." Jinyoung said to you and Jin Ae. Since you don't have much time to try all the rides, you got to experience some thrilling rides like the Sky Jump where brave souls can do the thrill of bungee jumping from a 123-meter platform. You let out an amazed laugh after trying it. Jinyoung, JB and Jin Ae ran to you a hugged you while laughing their off.

"Gosh. I never thought you'll try that! " Jin Ae said as she fix your messy hair. Jinyoung ruffled your hair.

"You are starting to have a playful attitude sis." He said and you smile at him.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

 

******

 

It was a tiring yet a great day. You thought that this trip help you to socialize with other people and you gotten more closer to Got 7 and BTS. You all got off from the city bus of Seoul. While walking, a familiar black car came into the view. Your felt your heart stop after seeing it's plate number.

 

 


______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wew. Done with another chapter :) Hope you like it. Love lots <3