IT'S HER, IT CAN BE

POISON IVY

Jungkook was trying to read some school notes when he received a call from Night. He dropped his book harshly before answering the call.

"What?" He answered coldly. Night chuckled from the other line, making Jungkook scoffed.

[Now, now. What's with the attitude, Jeon Jungkook?] Night said and you could feel the excitement in his voice. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What do you want, now?"

[Oh yes. Yes. I have some good news to us Jeon Jungkook.] Jungkook straightened up a bit and listened carefully to what Night was going to say.

[Remeber, the DNA test? Well, though, my pets had a lot of difficulty on processing Park Eun Jin's DNA from the hair strand you took from her, they manage to put it at ease. And guess what? Park Eun Jin's DNA matched with Ivy Jackson's.]

Jungkook's eyes widened and he feels like all the hopes that he thought that you don't have any relations to the Jackson and wishes that you were not Ivy Jackson were all washed away in just a minute.

[And now, I want you to come here so we could plan for dispatching her before she causes anymore trouble. Alright?]

Jungkook gulped down the lump on his throat before answering.

"Y-yes," He said, voice shaking before ending the the call.

"It's h-her... I-It can't be..." Jungkook stared at his phone for he don't know how long until the school bell rings, saying that school is over for today. He got up and packed his things and headed towards the school exit. You were walking on the school lot when you saw Jungkook absent mindedly walking. You bit your lip on whether you will go and talk to him or not but as you start to walk forward to him, Mark called you from behind.

"Eun Jin-ah! What are you looking at?" He asked as he took hold on your arm, you look at him then glance back to see if Jungkook's still there but he left already.

"C'mon! We're going to our dance studio." He said and pulled you along. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Dance studio? What am I going to do there?" Mark look at you as if you asked the most stupid question ever.

"What?!" You demanded.

"Well, Jinyoung thought it will be fun if we will show you at the same time teach you how to dance. I heard you really at dancing." He teased and you slapped his arms playfully.

"Shut up!" You hissed and step on his foot making him groan. You chuckled as he hold on to his foot.

"Okay, whoever gets first to the studio will be treated by the loser!" You called and ran as fast as you could. Mark smirked and ran after you and passed you without breakin a sweat.

"Seems like you are going to treat me for tonight!" He shouted and your eyes rounded after realizing he's so far away from you. You fasten your pace and reached the studio then glared at Mark.

"Treat me at Mango Six later." He winked.

"Treat my , boy." You scoffed. Mark glared at you and with a swift move, he lifted you up on his shoulder, making your vision upside down

"Put me down, you !"

"You should keep your promises." He said and started to walk inside the studio. You groaned and slappes his back.

"Okay! I will! Now, put me down or I'll kill you!" You said and he chuckled. He put you down then kissed the tip of your nose, making your eyes widened.

"Make sure, I'll have a good time on our first date." He whispered and winked at you before walking inside. You just stood there, flustered by his sudden action.

"Did he just..." you trailed off.

"Kissed you? Sort of. But it's still considered a kiss even if it's just on the tip of your nose. Soooo. Is his lips soft?" Clarion teased and you narrowed your eyes. You waved her off and followed him inside and met the others who were practicing now. Jin Ae was sitting on the couch and she waved at you before patting the space beside her. You quickly sat and dropped your bag.

"So how's the walk with Mark?" She teased and you sent her a glare.

"You all planned it, didn't you?" You asked.

"What? You need to have some romantic life, sis!" She commented and you just scoffed. You really have no interest in romantic life, well, there is but you just don't want to entertain it. Their practice finished and Jackson walked closer to Jin Ae and pulled her to the center. Jin Ae laughed as she and Jackson swayed on the dance floor. You were too busy watching them and didn't notice that Mark was already in front of you. You look at him with a raised eyebrow. He smirked and playfully rolled his eyes. He took your hand and pulled you to the dance floor.

"Wait! I don't know how to-" you were cut off when he pulled you closer and crashed in his chest. You gulped as you feel his arms around your waist.

"That's why I'm gonna teach you." He whispered with a husky voice. The others noticed the scene between you and Mark and they gave a wink to each other. Mark pulled away a bit and twirl you around. You couldn't help but chuckle. Both of you were just like that and didn't notice that the others had gone home.

"You know, I never thought that I'll be with you like this... I mean, you were so cold when I first met you..." he whispered.

"And so were you..." you chuckled and he laughed. He stared at you intently and started to lean in. Mark closed his eyes and so were you. You could feel his hot breaths and his hold on your waisy tightened. His lips were only inches from you, when your phone ring.

You opened your eyes and he smiled shyly at you. You went to your bag and grab your phone to see who the caller was,

 

 

Jungkook.


I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ;D HOW ARE YOU GUYS? HOW'S SCHOOL BY THE WAY? MHMM... I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD AND OKAY SO, ANYWAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? AGAIN, HAHAHA FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) LOVE LOTS <3