MISSING, MISSED

POISON IVY

"Ivy... please wake up..." A soft voice whispered in your ears and then you felt someone held your hand tightly.

"I miss you." 

You tried to comprehend who's voice was that but your brain won't cooperate. You can't think properly and all you wanted to do is open your eyes. 

 

If felt weird to stay like this, not being able to move, barely breathing and alone in the darkness. No matter how much you wanted to get up, your body is too weak and fragile. It seems like the Earth's gravity loves you so much that it won't let you stand up and keep you intact in the ground forever.

"Why am I like this?" You thought and closed your eyes. You tried to calm your mind and recollect your memories back. You tried to remember everything, everything that you are supposed to remember.

You notice that you felt lighter and something was missing... 

"Hi..." 

Your eyes quickly opened after hearing a familiar voice beside you. You carefully tilt your head to your side and smiled softly.

"It was you..." You whispered and that person smiled.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"We need a proper closure... A formal goodbye?" You frowned at what the person had said.

"Goodbye?"

"We've been together for a long time, didn't we?" Clarion said smiled but turns out to be a grimace, "But of course, everything has an end. And my story ends now. I can rest..."

You stare at Clarion.

"You're leaving me..." you whispered and a tear fell down. Clarion chuckled.

"I never thought you would cry for me, Ivy."she laughed., "But don't worry. I'll still be by your side."

"Watch over me. Okay?"

"I will."

"Help me to choose what am I gonna do..."

"A closure with Night is all you need." She whispered.

 

There was a moment of silence. Both of you are staring into nothingness.

"It's time." Clarion announced and stand up, pulling you up together with her.

"Can't I just go with you?" You asked with a weak voice. Clarion smiled softly.

"A lot of people back there is waiting and hoping for you to wake up. Don't let them down."

"But I don't want this anymore. I want to rest, to forget everything that happened."

"Everything that is happening has a reason, Ivy. Either a blessing or lesson, it will both help you."

Clarion took your hand and hugged you tightly.

"When someone walks away from your life, don't forget that it isn't the end of your story. It means something and someone new is coming to continue your story." She whispered, "Goodbye... Ivy."

 

Your eyes slowly opened and saw a familar guy with a red hair.

"Ivy..."he smiled.

"D-dimsum..."you whispered and Mark's smile grew wider, "I missed you."


 

HELLOOOOOO! DID YOU MISS ME?! OR THE STORY? NAH, JUST KIDDING. SO ANYWAY, SORRY FOR A LONG WAIT. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS! LOVE LOTS <3