STRAY

POISON IVY

"Eun Jin..." A soft voice spoke making you lift your head up. Jungkook knelt down i front of you and cupped your face, his eyes were glowing with worry and pain.

"What happened?" As soon as the words left Jungkook's mouth, you immediately broke into tears again. You shook your head and hugged him as tightly as you could.

"Mark..." You sobbed and felt Jungkook's hand tightened around you, "He... he broke up with me."

Jungkook's heart clenched in anger as you continued to sobbed on his shirt. How could Mark do this to you? He thought angrily. 

"Hush, don't worry. I'm here..." Jungkook whispered on your ear and kissed your temple. You inhaled a deep breath, seeming to find a comfort on his actions. You wished you could have met Jungkook sooner, then maybe, you wouldn't turned out as the girl who badly wanted to have revenge for her family. He became your light when Jinyoung, Jin Ae and Mark wasn't. He became your anchor in the sea of chaos. 

"C'mon. Let's go home." Jungkook said and smile softly at you. 

The ride home with BTS was silent. Jin was occassionally throwing worried glances at you, while the others kept their lips sealed even though they badly wanted to ask how you are doing. the news about you and Mark's break-up spread like a wildfire around the campus. A lot assumed that there was a third party. you glanced at Jungkook who was sitting by your said and humming a mellow tune, his arms wrapped around your shoulders as if it would keep you away from everything that was hurting you.

Your eyes then drifted outisde, watching the raindrops slide down through the window. You felt tired as of this moment. Youwere cold as death. Everything around you seemed to wrong and senseless, making you wish this was just a long, terrible nightmare that was bound to end very soon. But even though how many times you closed your eyes and open them up again, everything would remain as it is.

You have to do something. Make it all stop.

"Clean up while I prepare for dinner." Jin announced once you have arrived at the house.

"Can we have a vegetable soup?" Jimin asked him with a cute pout. Suga then hit the back of his head.

"Yah! Ask Eun Jin first you idiot." He muttered before turning to you, "What do you want for dinner?"

"Anything would be fine for me." You said and smile weakly before rushing upstairs.

"Eun Jin." Jungkook called out worriedly and held your wrist, keeping you from walking away, "Will you be alright?"

"I'm fine... Kookie." Jungkook frowned and was about to protest but Namjoon cut him off.

"Jungkook, Jin was asking for you at the kitchen." He said, "Eun Jin. Go take a rest now. It's been a long day."

You smiled at him before walking to your temporary room. As soon as the door closed behind you, darkness once again prevailed. You quickly stripped your uniform off off your body and went inside the bathroom, trying to wash away all the dirt you've consumed on your body. You wanted to feel at peace but with the thought that Night is still alive and could be wandering anywhere around, the chaos wouldn't stop.

A frown formed in your face as your stared at your reflection. Your skin look pale and your eyes looked empty. It was as if you were staring at a stranger in the mirror. You closed your eyes briefly and squared your shoulders and finally decided.

 

You were going to stop it once and for all.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE LAST NOTE I'VE POSTED AND FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER. A LOT HAS HAPPENED AND SCHOOL HAD JUST ENDED. KINDLY LEAVE SOME LOVE, SHARE, MESSAGE AND COMMENT OUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ABOUT THIS STORY. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR SHIP IS TEAM MARK OR TEAM JUNGKOOK WHO KNOWS? WE MIGHT BE SAILING ON THE SAME SHIP HAHAHA. SEE YOU SOON LOVES.

 

PS. TO INTERACT MORE WITH ME, FOLLOW ME ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:

INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: ninathebully

WATTPAD: themermaidletters