THE BLOODY LITTLE GIRL

POISON IVY

Everything was pitched . There's nothing but complete darkness and silence. You listened quietly, not attempting to move your body. You just waited there and lye down. After seeming like it was forever, you heard honking cars, voices of little children playin around, barking of dogs and chirping of birds. You slowly opened your eyes. The beautiful red orange sky came into your view. A soft smile crept up on your face. You stared in awe at such a beautiful view and didn't notice a car coming in your way. You were smiling and glance at your side. Your eyes widened as you saw the car running towards your direction and by judging its speed, it won't bother to stop. The car was just a few inches meters away and themoment you sat up, it's bright car lights hits your eyes. You shut your eyes and screamed as the car approached you. You waited for the impact and expected yourself to fly but instead, you felt a strong wind passed you. You opened your eyes and found yourself still standing on the same position in the middle of the street, no cuts, no wounds or any other injuries. You turned around and saw the car slowly disappearing from your sight. It just ran passed you. You looked at your hands but it's just the same. You touched your body but nothing happened.

"What on earth is happening to me?" You whispered to yourself and look around. You saw a park nearby and there were a lot kids playing. You walked and that's when you realize that you're barefoot. You raised an eyebrow and dusted off your floral dress. The kids didn't either seemed to notice or see you. They just run pass your body. You were just like a spirit walking, rummaging, or passing by. You sat on one of the benches and scan the park. Everyone seemed happy but someone caught your eye, it was a little girl sitting alone on the swings in the isolated corner of the park. You look around, thinking that the girl might be with someone and you look back at the little girl. You walk closer to her and notice how pale she is. Her blonde hair is side braided and tucked on the top of her head with a pastel pink ribbon. She seemed fine. Her ruffled white dress had some small twigs on its end layers and her stockings runs up until her knees, pairing it up with a cream doll shoes. You couldn't see her face but you guessed that she might be look like an angel. The little girl sniffed and raised her head, making you step back. You gasped as you saw her breath taking crystal blue eyes, rosy cheeks and pink lips. The little girl blinked in a few times and lock gazes with you.

"Who are you?" She asked. Your eyes rounded and look at your back, wondering who is she talking to but there was no one around except for the both of you.

"Y-you could see me?" You asked her. She let out an "o" .

"Unnie... what are you saying? Of course I could see you!" She giggled. You frowned and stared at her. But the frown was later change into shock after realizing that the little girl was somehow familiar, and it hit you... she was the little girl that was following you around and scaring you lately. She was the bloody girl but it didn't seemed like because she looks really different. There's no red eyes, instead it was a crystal blue one.

"You... you were the one who's following me!" You gasped and the little girl made a frown.

"I don't even know you." She replied. You were about to say something when tall kids approach you and the little girl. They just walked pass through your body.

"Hey weirdo! Who you're talking to?" They teased and the little girl lock gazes with you again.

"Don't you see her?" She asked and pointed at your direction. The bullues look at you anduyou gulped but of course, they couldn't see you.

"Are trying to fool us?" They shot back and pushed her to the ground. You wanted to help her but you couldn't touch the bullies. You were just a spirit.

"Weirdo!" They laughed and threw rocks at her. Suddenly, a woman cane in running and pushed the bullies away.

"Hey ! Stop it!" She yelled and picked up the crying little girl.

"Eeew... she touched her! She's now a weirdo like that kid!" They laugh and ran away. The woman cupped the little girl's cheek.

"Are you alright?" She asked the little girl. The little girl just flashed the woman in front of her a weak smile, "C'mon... let's go home. There's no good in staying here."

The two started to left without looking back, as if the little girl already forgotten about you. Your brows creased and stared at the little girl. You started to wonder how did she got into that bloody situation.

"Something must have happened." You murmured and finally decided to follow the little girl. They were silently walking on the streets and entered a two storey modern house. It looked simple yet elegant when you just glance at it. You followed yhem inside and frowned how gloomy the aura is unside thst house. The moment you stepped in, you felt the hair at the back of your neck rised. It was dimly lighted that makes it more scarier and gloomy.

"Do you want to eat dinner now?" The woman asked the little girl and she reluctantly nodded. They went inside the kitchen and the woman prepared for the little girl's dinner.

"What are you doing here?" You were taken aback by her sudden question. You look at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you talking to?"the woman asked her.

"To the girl over there."she piped and pointed at your direction. The woman quickly followed what the little girl's pointing at and frowned.

"I don't see anyone." She said and you sighed in relief.

"Well I can see her," she sang and her eyes wandered at you, "She's not that tall-" your brows automatically creased the moment she said that, "She had a red hair, brown eyes, she's pretty... she's also wearing a white floral dress and is-" she looked down, "barefooted."

The woman stared at her in horror. "Did you just..." she trailed off.

"Described her? Sort of." The little girl giggle. The little girl starts to creep you out and she's hella smart for her age.

"Stop playing around..." the woman said firmly, "Clarion, it's not funny anymore."

Your eyes widened and stared at the kid.

"Your name is Clarion?" You tried to confirmed and she nodded. Your jaw almost dropped to the ground and stared at her, shock was painted clearly on your face.

"How-" you were cut off by a loud banging door. Everyone's head snapped on the front door and the moment you set your eyes on the door, the time stopped. Sharp daggers where sent back to your heart and this time more painful.

"Brother!" Clarion beamed and ran to the boy who just arrived and your eyes widened even more.

The woman dried her hands and went to the living room and saw her son,

"Night?" She asked and stared at the boy. You couldn't breath properly for a moment and stared at the three, heart bleeding because of pain.

"Brother! I missed -" the little girl didn't finished what to say when Night harshly pushed her away, making her fall down on the ground. The woman gasped and aided Clarion.

"Night! Why did you do that?! She's your sister!" She yelled and picked up crying Clarion, "What is wrong with you?! You ran away from home and then came back acting harsh and rude to us!"

"Shut up woman. Don't start with me!" Night snarled. The woman's eyes widened in horror.

"What did you just called me?!" She shouted, "I'm your mother and -" Night brought out his pistol gun and pointed at his mother, making her shut up.

"Talk back and your dead." He said in a threatening voice. Night look around the room, "Where did you hide that vault?"

The woman kept shut and stared at him, glaring.

Night clenched his jaw and fired at the ceiling, causing for the two to scream in fear, "I said where is the ing vault?!"

Clarion got scared of her brother's action but still ran to him and tried to hug him, but Night shove her away and pushed her, hard. Clarion fell back and her head accidentally hit the glass table. Their mother screamed and crawled beside Clarion with bleeding head.

"You!" Her mother snarled and get up, she tried to hit Night but he manage to dodge it, "You ruthless evil cold blooded stone-heart boy! How can you do this to your own family?! Don't you have guilt or consciences?! Don't you -" BANG! Night just head shot his own mother without hesitating a bit. His mother layed dead flat on the floor. You knees gave up and fell on the floor. Tears started to stream down on your face as you helplessly watch Clarion weakly gripped on Night's pants as blood trailed down on her angelic face.

"O-oppa..." she whispered and blood dashed out auickly on her head. Night shove her away and she hit the table twice. She yelped in pain as her eyes hit the edge of the class table. She screamed in pain and clutched in her eyes.

"Mommy!" She screamed, "Mommy! It hurts!!! Aaaaaaaaaah" she cried and dragged herself towards the body of their mother. Night's eyes widened as what he did slowly sinked in to him. He run up to his sister and picked her up.

"Clarion! Hold on!" He gasped but Clarion pushed him away.

"Don't please! I don't want to get hurt anymore!" She cried while clutching on her eyes. You could see blood flowing and dripping from her hand.

"Mommy..." she whispered and reached out for her mother, "Mommy!"

Night grew impatient while watching his sister. He couldn't think straight now. He sliwly picked up his gun and aimed at Clarion's head. You watched there horrified.

"NO!" You screamed and your heard the gun fired and everything went black.

 


OKAY... I KNOW I SAID I COULDN'T HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE BUT FATE MAKE IT'S WAY AND I'M TOTALLY HAPPY FOR IT. AND HEEEEEY! CLARION AND NIGHT WERE ACTUALLY SIBLINGS! YAY! HONESTLY, THAT WASN'T EVEN IN MY PLAN WHILE FORMING THIS STORY BUT YA' KNOOOOOW~ CHANGE  IS THE ONLY PERMANENT THING IN THIS WORLD ^-^ TEE-HEE. SO HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR? ARE YOU, BY SOMEWHAT, ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR? HUH? HUH? WELL THEN, IF SO, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ALRIGHT? YEHET! :3 LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WARM HUGS AND KISSES <3