TROUBLE

POISON IVY

EDITED.


"Eun Jin-ah~"

"Eun Jin-ah... wake up already."

You felt someone was shaking your body and tapping your cheeks lightly. You slowly opened your eyes. You get up and scanned the room.

"It's just a dream." You thought to yourself.

"Did you had a bad dream again?" Your Jin Ae unnie asked  after handing you a glass of water. You nodded slowly. You were having nightmares every night ever since that had happened to you.

"Get up and wash already. Dad said he will meet us in the airport after an hour." Jin Ae told you. You and your sister will be moving in to Seoul with your elder brother, Park Jinyoung or your dad calls him Jr. You took a shower and went to look for something nice and comfortable to wear. You ended up wearing a loose long sleeved gray shirt and red shorts. You never leave your room without wearing your eyeliner. After being satisfied with your look, you went down in the kitchen and found Jin Ae munching some chocolate pancakes. Your dad made it before leaving for work. You plopped down on one of the kitchen stools and started dipping your pancake on the milk that Jin Ae prepared for you.

"Unnie yah~" You hummed.

"Ne?"

"Do Jinyoung oppa knows that we'll be coming over today in Seoul?" You asked. Because Jr. is already living in Seoul since he should be there because of his work as a JYP korean idol. Supposed to be, you with your older sister, Jin Ae, and your dad will come home next month but since Jr. called and shared the news that they will have their new  showcase with his new group. The three of you want to surprise him.

"Nope. Why?"

"Jinjayo? I just called him last night and told him about our arrival today." You said flatly making her choke on her coffee.

"W-what?! Why did you told him?! Are you insane?! Dad told us never say a word to Jr.! But still you told him about it! What the hell is your problem Eun Jin-ah?!" She yelled. You paused for a minute trying to absorb her exaggerated words and then burst into laughter. Of course you were just playing around with her and you didn't expect her reaction would be beyond your imagination.

"U-unnie yah! Pfft- y-your face! You should have seen it!" You said while laughing. Suddenly, a big pancake fell flat on your face making you stop from laughing, "What the hell?!"

"Stop it Eun Jin! It's not funny!"

"Oh yeah? But your face looks so funny!" Jin Ae shot you death glares and that makes you come back to reality, "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry."

When both of you are ready, you set off for the airport and you meet up with your dad.

"Dad!"

"Hello there munchkins. Are you all set?" Your dad asked Jin Ae and you. Both of you nod as response. Your dad won't be able to come with you because of some important business transactions and he will just follow next month.

"Take care, alright? Call me once you got there!" He said and kissed your forehead. He waved and motioned the two of you to board the plane.

"Bye Dad!"

 

******

 

You peek out on the window of the plane and there you saw the beautiful city lights of Seoul. While waiting for your baggage, you asked Jin Ae if she still remember the address of Jr.'s house.

"Oh sh*t! I forgot to ask dad about it!" she cursed and you just faced palm. You thought that how can both of you survive the city of Seoul if you don't even know the address of your oppa's house.

"Try looking at your color note, once in a while. Would you?" Just hearing that childish voice inside your head always gives you chills. After that tragedy a few years ago, you just started hearing a  voice of a child inside your head and it creeps you out. Your dad said that you were hospitalized for a month after that accident and you undergone into a surgery where a neurochip was inserted in your brain.

You took out your phone and open the color notes that Clarion, the voice, was saying and you found an address with Jr.'s name on it.

"Told ya'" Clarion said and you groaned.

"Oh shut up Clarion." You said. Jin Ae looked at you.

"Eun Jin-ah. Stop talking with Clarion when you are in public. People might think your crazy or something."

You just rolled your eyes and mumbled, "Whatever unnie~ Anyways, I already have Jinyoung oppa's address. Luckily, it was saved on my phone or else, we are doomed " You replied and you showed her the address. There are a lot of people here in the airport today that's why it was hard to find and ride a vacant taxi cab. It almost took half an hour before the both of you got a chance. Jin Ae told the driver the address. When you reached your home, it looks like Jr. has visitors because of the shadows in the curtain and so noisy that even people outside the house can hear them.

"I smell party inside ^.^" Jin Ae said to you as she wiggle her eyebrows at you.

"Party my ." You mumbled.

"Don't be such a kill joy Eun Jin ah!"Jin Ae yelled.

"Yeah! Don't be such a kill joy! You don't know how much I wanted to go to a party!" Clarion added.

"Then get out of my head!" You yelled.

"I have done that before if could!"

"Whatever! You are just a voice, a chip, how can you attend a party like that?"

"Molla~" She sang.

" Quit talking to that chip, Eun Jin, it creeps me out!" Jin Ae whispered and you just let out a soft chuckle.

"Tell your sister that I have a name and it's Clarion!"

"Unnie yah~ my chip said that she has a name and it's Clarion." You repeated while rolling your eyes. Jin Ae just glared at you and mumbled,

"Oh, whatever. I don't care."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop messing around guys! It's not funny anymore!"

Jin Ae and you look at each other's face and giggle.

"Was that JB oppa?" You whispered because you are just standing in front of you house's main door.

"Ne. His voice is really funny."

"I agree. So... uhmm... anyway, should we knock?" You asked and were about to knock when Jin Ae caught your hand and held it tightly.

"Don't!" she hissed.

"Waeyo?"

A smile crept up on her face and it looks like she's planning something really scary. And when she smiles like that, expect that trouble will be tailing along.

"This is what are we gonna do..."

 

*****

 

"I hate you unnie yah..." You muttered while climbing up on the back of the house to Jr.'s bedroom window.

"Stop muttering! Just go!" You already reached the window and stand among the railings. You groaned as you realized that the window won't open.

"Damn it Eun Jin! Is it hard to open up a window?!" Jin Ae hissed at you.

"Why don't you try it since this is your plan?!" Jin Ae climbed up on the railings beside you.

"What the is wrong with this window?! It's not even locked inside!" Jin Ae yelled as she continue pushing the window. You just let out a heavy sigh and rested your upper body on the window.

"Nice plan, unnie." You said sarcastically

"Well then, THANKS SIS!" She pushed the window so hard and it opened, causing the both of you to fell flat on the floor.

 

Jr. was trying to practice the dancesteps for tomorrow's show when he heard a loud noise upstairs.

"Wait- did you guys hear that?" He asked the boys. All of them stopped dancing and look at him.

"Ne. I heard that. It's like someone fell so hard on the floor." Jackson answered.

"Oww... That must be painful." BamBam mumbled.

The boys heard that same noise again and Jr. gestured everyone to keep quiet.

 

Jin Ae got up from the floor and so you did but your feet was messed up in the curtain, making you fall again, pulling Jin Ae with you. Both of you groaned as you hit the floor.

"Aish. You're so clumsy Eun Jin!" She hissed. But before you could even react, the door opened so hard.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!"

 


 

SO, FOR THE NEW READERS, THIS CHAPTER IS ALREADY EDITED AND I GUESS YOU'RE A BIT LUCKY HAHAHA. LOL. IF THERE ARE STILL ANY MISPELLED WORDS THAT I HAVE OVERLOOKED, I'M SORRY ^-^ ANYWAYS... VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! LOVE LOTS <3