DEMONS INSIDE

POISON IVY

HI! PLEASE RE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, NEVER LEAVE YOU. I DELETED THE LAST ONE I UPDATED BECAUSE I JUST DON'T FEEL IT. SO YEAH! HAPPY READING :)

 


 

A small sigh escaped your lips as you wore your school but feels weird to wake up on a different room and different house. After that awful encounter, Jungkook let you stay on his home. You tried reaching out to Jin Ae and Jinyoung, even Mark but they ignored your calls. You thought it would've been better if your calls goes straight into voice mails because it would lessen the pain but those rejected calls... it was heart wrenching. 

 

"Are you sure you can do this?" Jungkook whispered before you entered your room. You nodded absentmindedly. Jungkook stared at your worriedly but kept it himself. He was about to open the door when you quickly snatchted his hand back. 

 

"I-I-I don't think I-I can do this..." You muttered nervously. Jungkook softened and cupped your face so you could look in his eyes.

 

"You'll be fine, Eun Jin. I promise." He gave you a reassuring smile that made all the worries go away. He took your hand in his and entered the classroom. All eyes snapped up and stared at the both of you, shock and confusion was visible on their faces. Jungkook tightened his grip on your hand, causing you to look at him.

 

"Don't mind." He whispered. You swallowed in nervousness while you walk to your seat, fully aware of the eight pair of cold eyes following your every move. Once you were settled on your sit, you secretly glanced at Mark who was glaring determiningly on the white board. His jaw was clenched. 

 

As much as you wanted to come over to him and give him a hug, Jungkook stopped you.

 

"Let them cool down, Eun Jin. Talking with their rage still burning won't help."

 

The following days went on like that. It was like you never existed in their lives. They gave a cold treatment and whenever you would meet them on hallways, it was like they never saw anything. They treated you like a wind... invisible. It made your heart sank.

 

During lunch times, you would sit with Jungkook along with other BTS memebers. Jin really took care of you, made sure you eat three times a day and always scolds Jungkook on taking care of you. It was heart warming but still... you missed the awesome girl talks with your sister, Jinyoung's cooking and scolding, Mark's hugs and kisses, JB's strict side, Jackson and BamBam's pranks and Youngjae's crazy laugh. You missed them all.

 

You felt a tear rolled down on your cheeks. There was a never a single night passed without you crying before you go to sleep. Feeling the emptiness you felt once they all turned away from you. It was painful but it was your fault. 

 

Everything started to crashed down because of that man, that one man that made you miserable. That man that almost took everything away from you. 

 

The rage burning was getting stronger inside of you. The hatred, the anger, all came at once just by the thought of Night. You wished for ot to end... for your suffering to end. To give justice to your family that he killed.

 

It was so much... 

 

This is too much...

 

At this times, there will be Clarion who will gave comforting words and advices. She always knows what to do and you always depend on her. But now she was gone, no matter how much you wanted her back... you kept thinking that now she is finally free. She's now at peace in somewhere better.

 

 

And that's where you always wanted... to be somewhere better. Peaceful and happy. Not this hell you've been thrown. Not being tortured while you are here on earth.

 

And not being buried alive by the demons you took care of inside you.

 


 

//IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE. MUST READ.//

 

HELLO EVERYONE! ANNYEONG ^^ WELL UHMM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DO. AND... I HAVE A BAD NEWS... JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND YOU'LL HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR EUN JIN/IVY. BUT DON'T WORRY, IT'S NOT YET FINAL HAHA! PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE! I'LL REALLY GONNA APPRECIATE IT :)

 

PS. FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: ninakyrah_ss

 

SEE YA TILL NEXT UPDATE. LOVE LOTS <3