KIDNAPPED

POISON IVY

"H-hello?" You answered nervously while bitting your nails. You kept your gaze down on the floor while Mark was watching you cautiously as he sat on the couch in front of you. It took a while before Jungkook answered.

[Eun Jin...] he said softly. Your heart dropped as you heard him said your name once again.

"Jungkook..." you replied, "You called... why?"

Jungkook let a his run on his smooth black hair and a deep breath before replying.

[Can we meet up?] He asked. You stood there, frozen but something hit you.

"And left me hanging again?" You asked bitterly because that was what he exactly did, before turning completely to Night. Jungkook pressed his forehead an the near wall and clenched his fist.

[Please, Eun Jin...] he begged, his voice croaked, [I-I'll meet you at the park near our school.]

You didn't reply, instead listen to what he was going to say next.

[E-Eun Jin-ah... please, I'm going to wait...] he said and ended the call. You started to pack your things, leaving Mark staring at you.

"Are you going home?" He asked and pulled out his bag.

"Yeah." Mark waited for you to add something but you didn't, you just head out for the door.

"I'll walk you home." He stated, making you look at him.

"No need. I can walk home by myself." You said and he stopped in his tracks.

"We're going the same way, have you forgotten?" He asked but you were looking at your phone.

"Eun Jin, are you listening to me?" He asked, a little bit annoyed. You didn't bother to look at him and just walk. Mark sighed deeply to calm himself, and he quickly grab your wrist and turn you to him.

"Let me go!" You hissed.

"Look, I'm trying to be nice here, Eun Jin." He started and your brows furrowed.

"I don't need you to be." You said while trying to loose from his grip but just tightened.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked and now his voice was rising. Mark thought that you're starting to open up to him but your unpredictable mood swings confuse him so much.

"Let me go, Mark. I need to go." You said and successfully pulled your wrist from his grip.

Mark was about to say something when someone called his name with a high pitched voice.

"Mark oppa!" Sunree shouted and waved happily at him. Sunree crossed the road and meet you, "Oh hello Iv-Eun Jin." She said and your real name almost slip out of and you shot her a death glare. Sunree just gave an apologetic smile and mouthed the word 'sorry'

"What are you doing here? It's so late." Mark asked Sunree.

"U-uhhmm... actually, I just went to buy some coffee and I saw you." She replied and plastered on a bright smile. You just mentally scoff and adjusted your bag strap.

"I'm out of here." You waved and started to walk out. Sunree frowned at thought of you going home alone.

"Wait!" Sunree called and pulled you back and you gave her a what-the-hell look, "I need to talk to you." She added. She gave her cup of coffee to Mark and pulled you away.

"Sunree, what are you doing? I need to go!"

"Oh shut up Ivy. You have to listen to me." She said and crossed her arms.

"I need to-"

"You're not gonna walk home alone, are you?" She asked.

"Of course I'm going home alone. I'm not a pre schooler." You scoffed. Sunree groaned frustratingly.

"That's not my point!" She hissed and your eyes widened on the way she acts, "You can't go out and wander around alone especially now that Night is have an eye on you!"

"What?"

"Ugh! Seriously?! Night knows who you are, Ivy. You should be careful!" She said and hold your shoulders. Sunree failed to hide the fact of being worried about you, and she failed to maintain her y attitude. A small teasing smile formed on your lips.

"Is it really you, Choi Sunree? Or am I just dreaming?" You asked and she flicked your forehead.

"I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!" She said and you laughed.

"I really can't imagine how Jinyoung and Jin Ae manage to be with such a little demon like you." She said and put her palm in her forehead.

"I'm not a demon Sunree." you chuckled.

"But you are almost there Ivy." She laughed. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever. Same to you. I have to go." You said and she pulled you back again.

"Will you just cut it? Stop pulling me back!" Sunree flicked your forehead again, she does this because she is a little bit taller than you.

"Where exactly are you going?" She asked seriously, you just look at her, "Okay fine! I'm gonna take you there!"

You raised an eyebrow at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine! I just going to drop you there! No eavesdropping, I promise! " she said frustratingly.

"Swear?" You asked again.

"Ugh! If you don't stop, I'm going to shout your real name, girl." She warned and you raised your hand.

"Okay! Okay! Now take me to the park near our school." You said.

"What are you going to there?"

"Probably sleep."

Sunree scoffed and walked back to Mark.

"What did you two exactly talked about to take so long?" Mark asked annoyed.

"Sunree I need to go!" You whined and flipped your red hair.

"You're going somewhere?" Mark asked as if it was the most stupid question ever.

"Isn't it obvious?" You asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm out of here." He said and started to walk.

"You were supposed to do that earlier." You commented, making him stop in his tracks and looked back at you.

"You know what?... Ugh. Just forget it." Mark stormed off, leaving Sunree looking at you and his direction with confusion on her face.

"Did I miss something?" She asked and you just shook your head in disbelief and started to walk.

"You wouldn't miss anything with a jerk." You said and Sunree smirked.

"So now you're calling Mark a jerk." She said amused.

"He was a jerk even from the start, Sunree." You replied. Sunree was about to talk again when someone hit her behind her neck and she fell on the floor.

"Sunree!" You started to scream but someone covered your mouth and you felt a searing pain on your neck before darkness took over.


DID I UPDATED LATE OR TOO EARLY? LOL. HAHAHA. ANYWAY, I JUST TOOK A COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM EARLIER AND I DON'T KNOW BUT THE TEST SEEMED PRETTY EASY ESPECIALLY WITH THE NUMERICAL PROFIENCY TEST PART, I REALLY SOLVED THE PROBLEMS THIS TIME AND THE PROVIDED SCRATCH PAPER WAS BOOM! PRETTY FULL AND I'M REALLY NERVOUS BECAUSE OF IT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY T.T HMM DO YOU THINK I'LL MAKE IT? AND I WAS EXPECTING A COOL FREEBIES FROM THEIR SCHOOL LIKE A LANYARD OR KEYCHAIN BUT THEY JUST GAVE AWAY A MONGGOL 2 PENCIL, LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! WE CAN BUY THAT ON OUR OWN GUYS! JUST KIDDING. SOOO, WHAT'D YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? AND SUNREE IS OFFICIALLY A GOOD GIRL NOW! SHE WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND ^-^ OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR UPVOTE TEE-HEE :) LOVE LOTS