TRUTH OR DARE

POISON IVY

EDITED.


You were already feeling comfortable with the boys except with this Mark Tuan. He was so cold to you and that annoys and irritates you so much. He never talk to you and so you are. Knowing you, you don't want to initiate or start a conversation first. You want them to come and talk to you first. You are starting hate him and you don't even know why. You secretly glanced at Mark who was busy chatting with Yugyeom.

"That Mark boy is so cute... isn't he?" Clarion asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up kiddo. Cute my ." You mumbled but enough for everyone to hear. They looked at you with their confused  faces. You mentally facepalmed yourself. You forgot that they don't see or hear Clarion because she is just a voice inside your head doing nothing except pissing you off. Jr. cleared up his throat, taking the gazes out of you. Everyone went back to their own businesses and you mentally sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Jin Ae and Eun Jin-ah, the guys will be sleeping over at our house since we had already planned it since yesterday." Jr. said while he was driving. You just shrugged and put your head phones on.

"Jinjayo?" Jin Ae asked.

"That would be nice." You replied or so you thought. Great. You will be with that Mark Tuan the whole night.

"We could play a game the whole night!" Jackson said and everyone agreed. Jr. stopped by at  Mcdonalds drive thru to buy some snacks and went straight home.

"Yeah. Home sweet home, baby." Jin Ae sang and smiled at you. You scanned the whole house. It changed a bit but it was good. Jr. help you out with your luggage until you reached your room. It was simple, yet eye catching. It's walls are painted soft yellow and there's a window that overviews the balcony. You have your own bathroom and a walk-in closet.

"This house doesn't look the same with Jungkook's..." You muttered under your breath.

You took a shower and wore a plain white shirt and ranbow striped pajama. Suddenly, your phone rang, making you whine.

"Ugh. Who the hell would call me in the middle of the night?!" You thought. You froze after seeing the caller ID. It was your dad. You swallowed hard before answering the call.

"U-uhh... hey dad..." you greeted.

"Hey there! So, how was the trip?"

"Uhmm... it was fine... Jr. oppa got really really really surprised." You said, sarcasm's not leaving your voice. He chuckled.

"Really? I wish I was there and seen his face. Anyways, why are you still up?" He asked and your heart start to beat so fast because of the nervousness you feel. You thought about an excuse for why still being up in the middle of the night. Of course you were not.going to say you got arrested by the police for trespassing and stayed there for like 4-5 hours for interrogation or else you're dead.

"Uhmm... Jr. oppa treated us out with his friends and he said that they will be sleeping over here tonight."

"Oh. That would be fine. Anyways, I have to go now, you know I'm really busy with this new paper works. Just tell everyone that I said hi. I have to go now, bye Eun Jin-ah~"

"Bye." You replied quickly and hung up. You sighed in relief after the call ended. You were glad because Jr. didn't tell him about what had happened. Your phone vibrated and it was a text message from your dad.

 

From: Dad

 

I heard that you and Jin Ae were arrested because trespassing. Tsk. No wonder why Jr. got really really really surprised =) See you soon guys!

 

You facepalmed yourself.

"I'm so gonna kill you Park Jinyoung." You murmured before heading downstairs where everyone was gathered.

"What took you so long?" Jr. asked you. You sat between BamBam and JB.

"Well, I had a little chit chat with dad... AND WHY DID YOU ING TOLD HIM?!" You shouted while pointing at him. He laughed.

"What?! Dad wasn't angry about it. In fact, he like it and even laughed so hard and wished that he was there!" Jr. said between his laughs.

"!" Jin Ae and you said in a chorus. Everyone laughed and Jr. smacked the both of you on your heads.

"Owww!"

"Stop cursing you little brats! Ugh. god, why do I have two annoying little sisters?" Jr. mumbled. You just rolled your eyes .

"So, what are we gonna play?" Yugyeom asked. You looked at Jackson.

"Why me?!" He demanded.

"Because you're the one who suggested to play, idiot." Jin Ae replied.

"And so what if I suggested to play? Does that mean I also have to suggest what game are we going to play?" Jackson said.

"Excuse me, but why did you suggested to play in the first place if you don't have any game to suggest?!" Jin Ae said for a comeback and you giggled. Jin Ae never loose an arguement. She won't stop until she win and get what she wants. You all look at Jackson, waiting for what he's going to answer. Jackson threw his cap and rolled his eyes.

"Okay! Fine! Let's play spin the bottle!" He said, "Ugh. Your ruining my night!"

"What the ?! What kind of game is spin the bottle?!" You asked with frustration on your face. You heard it before but never played it. You find it boring and stupid.

"Eun Jin noona~ You don't know that game?" BamBam asked.

"Of course she don't! Will she be asking you that if she knows it?" Jin Ae answered.

"He's not talking to you, brat." JB said.

"Can't you think of any other games Jackson?" You whinned. You don't want to play that game and you hate it.

"Are you serious that you don't really know that game?" Youngjae asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" You asked. He just laugh at you. What the hell.

"Are we going to play or not?" Mark said suddenly. You looked at him and he was just giving you glares.

"Who said that we are not going to play?" You answered.

"No one. Because in the first place, I just asked if we are still going to play or not." He replied. You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever." You mumbled. JB nudged you.

"Let's just start. Shall we?" Jr. said breaking the ice. Jr. was the first one to spin the bottle and it landed on BamBam.

"Okay, BamBam... truth or dare?"

"Uhmm... which one is easier? Hmm... truth." BamBam answered.

"Truth huh. Okay. Who has a question?" Jr. asked everyone. Jackson raised his hand cheerfully.

"Okay, Jackson. Go ahead."

"If you were given a chance to choose between JB hyung and Namjoon hyung of BTS, who will it be?" Jackson asked. BamBam paused for a second.

"And you even think about it!" JB complained and they all laugh.

"Sorru hyung, but I really like Namjoon hyung more." BamBam replied and you all laughed. You know who are they talking about. Namjoon is also an idol and the leader of BTS. You have watched their mv's and they were great. Suddenly, you remembered Jungkook. You thought about him being cute then someone threw a pillow at you making you go back to reality. You picked up the pillow and stood up.

"What the hell?! Who did that?!" You asked with an annoyed tone.

"I did. Why are your cheeks burned up?" Jr. asked.

"You don't care," You replied flatly and sat down again, "Anyway, who's it?"

"You." They all said in unison. Your eyes widened and you straightened up a bit.

"Why me?!" You asked. They groaned.

"Are you stupid? Of course it's your turn because the bottle stopped at you!" Clarion said.

"Shut up Clarion. I'm not talking to you." You said and then facepalmed yourself.

"Eun Jin noona~ who are you talking to? And who is Clarion?" BamBam asked. You look at Jin Ae and Jr. asking for help.

"Uh... wait! It's Eun Jin's turn right? I bet she will choose truth so who has a question for her?" Jr. asked nervously.

"Oh let me." JB said and winked at you. JB also knows about your secret. He was a close friend ever since childhood and he knows every single thing about you.

"Whoever's name she will answer, you guys, don't take it too deeply and seriously. Understand?" He asked and you all nodded, "So, Eun Jin-ah, within this room, who do you hate the most? I mean, not really hate, but, maybe dislike at first?" Your eyes widened,

"What kind of question is that?!" Jackson stated. You glanced up at Mark and then back to JB.

"Are you serious with that question?" You asked and he nodded.

"So who is it?"

You scanned the room. Everyone was fun to be with and you feel comfortable around them except for...

"Mark." You said and everyone looked at him.

"Why do you hate him, Eun Jin noona?" Yugyeom asked. You don't know what to answer. You don't even know why you said his name and you felt bad about it. You don't hate him but you don't like his attitude either. You shrugged.

"I don't even know why. I don't hate him, it's just because of his attitude. It ." You said, "I'm out. I'm going to my room."

You sighed as closed you door. Now you are really feeling bad about it. You lay down on your bed for you don't know how long.

"Can't sleep?" Clarion suddenly asked.

"Yeah."

"You know what? To be honest, what you did earlier was a bit harsh."

"I know."

"What's up on hating Mark Tuan?" She asked.

"I don't hate him. I really don't. I don't even know why I said that and I didn't want to mean it that way."

"But it did."

"I'm betting that you are a kid, base on your voice but why do you speak like a grown up?" You sighed. You got up and wore a loose sweater and a bonnet.

"I'm going for a walk." You mumbled.

"Yeah. That is a great idea. ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU ARE GOING OUT ON YOUR OWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!" She shouted making your head hurt a bit.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout." She said. You groaned and rolled you eyes. You went downstairs and you heard that the tv was still on so you stopped for a moment and peeked inside the living room. The tv was on yet they are already asleep. JB and Jackson are snoring on floor already and Mark is sleeping in the couch. You quietly walked up to the tv and turned it off and went out carefully. You sighed as the cold wind kissed your face. You carefully open the gates and walked.

 

******

 

Mark heard the tv turned off so he opened his eyes immediately. He saw you went out of the main door.

"What the hell is she doing?" He thought. He looked at the wall clock and it read as 2:30 am. "Is she insane?"

He quickly got up and decided to follow you without you knowing about it of course. He watched you walked, drowned in your own deep thoughts. Suddenly, he remembered what had happened earlier. He felt bad after hearing you say you hate him and you don't like his attitude. He didn't mean to be cold to you but he want to keep his distance from you and he doesn't even know why too.

 

******

 

You felt someone was watching and following you so you stopped and turned back, finding no one. You were about to walk away when you noticed a shadow behind a tree. You rolled you eyes. You know it was Mark. You just feel that it was him and you don't know why.

"Come out. I know you are hidding behind that tree." You said and started to walk again. Just after a second, he was already beside you.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"I should be the one to ask you that," he said, "Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep." He smirked.

"You couldn't sleep that's why you decided to go out for a walk on your own in the middle of the night. Are you insane?"

"And so what?" You said flatly. Both of you stopped talking until you decided to head home. It was awkward but you were fine with that. You were about to go upstairs when you stopped and looked back at Mark.

"Uhmm... uh... Mark." you started. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. You dunked your head down.

"Uhmm... uh... I-I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't meant it that way."

"It's okay. Also, I'm sorry for being cold to you," He said and you nooded, "But I just,want to keep my distance from you."

You turned to him because of what he said. You immediately scrunched up your nose and scoffed.

"Wow. Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. Because of what you had said, I hate you and I mean it now." You replied, full of sarcasm. You look back at him again, "You know what? I would like it more if you just said directly that you don't want to be with me or simply you hate it whenever I'm around with you."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALREADY EDITED! AND IF THERE ARE STILL MISPELLED WORDS THAT I MUST HAVE OVERLOOK, I'M SORRY! LOVE LOTS <3