NEVER LEAVE YOU

POISON IVY

Days flew fast still, you and Sunree secretly go out and investigate about Night’s where abouts. Whenever they will ask you about you and Sunree going home late or sometimes gets suspicious, you quickly put on the best alibi you can give. Mark knew something was wrong with you and Sunree but he shrugged it off.

“My dad’s investigator told me that Night is in Busan right now. I don’t know why.” Sunree said while walking along the road. You nodded and look up at the sky.

“Will it snow tomorrow?” You wondered since these past few days, the temperature in Seoul continue to drop by.

“I guess so. December is coming soon.” She said then glance at you, “Are you up for tomorrow?” 

You don’t know why but something was holding you back. Then you suddenly thought of Clarion, she’s nowhere now. She used to be the one to tell you what to do but you often disobeyed her for the past few days before she was removed in your system.

“I-I don’t know…” You whispered making Sunree stop on her tracks, “It just feels wrong…”

“It was wrong even from the start, Ivy.” Sunree answered back and patted your head since she is a little bit taller than you.

“What if something happens again?” You asked nervously, remembering the time when you were in a coma and you couldn’t do anything.

“That is what we call fate. If something happens to us, that was what was meant to happen. If we’ll be able to come back alive here in Seoul, then it’s better.”

“Aren’t you scared of dying because of him tomorrow?”

“Honestly, I’m scare. I’m scared because I might die young and I might gonna leave my dad alone…” A tear fall from Sunree’s eyes but she immediately brush it away.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow, arayt?”

******

You entered your house and found Got7 in the living room. Jin Ae waved happily at you. After removing your shoes, you sat between Mark and Jin Ae. Mark automatically wrapped his arms on your waist.

”Where have you been?” He whispered while staring at you making you shift uncomfortably.

“U-uhmm… Sunree and I went to an ice cream parlor before going home. Wae?”

“Nothing…” He murmured. Mark shook his head lightly trying to remove the negative thoughts running inside his head.

“Sis, mind telling why are you always with Sunree?” Jin Ae asked while munching on some chocolates.

“Because uhh… we’re friends?”

‘Aren’t you sick of seeing each other’s faces? I mean,  C’mon! You see each other at school, and even hangout after class together! Sunree and you look really inseparable right now.”

You raised your eyebrow, “Is that a bad thing?”

Jin Ae shrugged and set her feet on the table.

“No. Just saying.” She laughed.

You snuggled closer to Mark and you could feel his heart beating fast.

“Why is your heart beating so fast?” You asked and look up at him. Mark smiled and kissed your nose.

“Because you are driving me crazy.” He whispered in a husky voice making your cheeks blush. You were about to answer back when the house’s main door flew open revealing JB’s furious face and beside him was Sunree who looks really scared. All of you jumped from your seats.

“JB, what’s wrong?” Jinyoung asked. JB’s gaze shifted to you making you uneasy.

“Ask your sister…” he said coldly. Sunree and you lock gazes while the others look at you curiously.

“Who –“

“Eun Jin. Mind telling us your plans with Night?”

“JB!” Sunree gasped and tried to pull JB’s arm. Everyone look at you.

“What does he mean?” Mark asked you. 

“Eun Jin…” Jin Ae started but JB cut her off again.

“You are going to Busan tomorrow to look for Night, right? And the two of you wants to finish your unfinished businesses with Night.”JB explained. Your eyes widened in shock.

“I was there. I heard you two talking.” He added. Jin Ae pulled you so you could face her.

“Is that true?!”

“Unnie –“

“I AM ASKING YOU IF IT’S TRUE?!”she shouted. Tears started to fall down on your cheeks while Sunree was silently crying beside JB.

“What’s wrong with it?”

“What’s wrong? Eun Jin, you are asking what is wrong?! YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF ON THE DEATH LINE AGAIN! DAMN IT!” Jinyoung furiously shouted and threw the glass cup he was holding. You glance at Mark but like the other’s, he just gave you a cold look.

“I’m willing to put myself on that line. You all know what Night did to me and my family!” You shouted and brushed away your tears, “Why can’t you understand it?! Why can’t you just help me out to plot a revenge to Night?!”

Everyone fell silent. Absorbing the words that had just come out from your mouth.

“You changed, Eun Jin. I-I don’t know you anymore…” Jin Ae said in a disappointed tone. You bit your lip.

“Are you… y-you won’t help me?”

“We won’t.”Mark answered in the coldest tone he could give. Your heart shattered. You clenched your fists and send them glares.

“I HATE YOU!” you cried and ran out of the house.

“Ivy!” You heard Sunree called but you kept running. It hurts you after seeing your siblings and even Mark turned away from you. They left you now alone. They choose to leave you alone in the middle of your war. After running away for it seems like a long time, your knees gave up and you continued to cry. You missed Clarion. A strong arms wrapped around your body and pulled you closer to his body.

“E-Eun Jin… why are you crying?” Jungkook asked worried while softly caressing your hair.

“T-they turned away from me… They left me…” You cried. Jungkook hugged you tighter and kissed the top of your head.

 

“I won’t leave you, Eun Jin. Never.”


ANNYEONG! HOW ARE YOU DOING? ANYWAY, POPE FRANCIS IS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES ^-^ AND IT'S MY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. LOL SHARE.

 

HOW IS THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU? COMMENT DOWN GUYS! CIAO NEXT UPDATE!

 

PS. NEW STORY OF MINE, SEARCH FOR MORE THINGS TO SAY.SETTING WILL BE BASED HERE IN MY COUBTRY, PHILIPPINES, MAINLY IN CEBU CITY, FICTIONAL NAMES WILL ALSO BE IN FILIPINO STYLE BUT DON'T YA WORRY, THE WHOLE STORY WILL BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. THAT'S ALL. LOVE LOTS <3