BETRAYED

POISON IVY

Sunree slowly opened her eyes and groaned when she felt a sudden pain on her neck and her head throbbing badly. She blikned in a few times before she realize that she's in the hospital and an oxygen mask covers and nose. Her dad saw her moved and quickly move closer and call the doctors.

"Honey, you're awake!" Her dad said happily and carefully removed the oxygen mask.

"What am I doing here?"

The doctors came in quickly and checked her blood pressure and etc., Mr. Choi kissed her forehead.

"You were found unconscious in a nearby street a while ago-"

"Wait what?!" She gasped and slowly remembered what happened earlier, her eyes widened in horror and pulled down her father, "Dad! Where is Ivy?!"

Mr. Choi gave him a confused look, "Who is Ivy?"

"I'm with her a while ago before a group of armed men knocked us down! Where is she?! Is she okay?!"

"You were brought here alone, Sunree. What are you saying armed men?"

"W-what? Oh my god..." Sunree whispered, "Dad! Ivy's been kidnapped! She was kidnapped! We have to find her!"

"What?! And who would suppose to that to her?" Her dad questioned.

"It's Night Clarkson! You knew him right?! Please dad! We have to save her! Dad please!" Sunree pleaded, "How long have I been out?"

"About an hour." The doctor replied suddenly.

"Dad! Can we please get out of here now? Please?" Mr. Choi looked at the doctor who was shaking his head.

"But I have to get out! My friend needs me! For god's sake why can't you understand it?! She's been kidnapped!!!" Sunree screamed and thee nurse had trouble on calming her.

"I'll take care of it honey, but please, stay here and rest. I'll find her." Her dad assured. Sunree wanted to protest but there is nothing she can't do. She grabbed her phone and dialled Jinyoung's number quickly.

[Hello?] Jinyoung answered.

"Jinyoung! Oh my god! Where are you?!"

[Wait, Sunree? What's wrong, why are you calling? You're with my sister right? Did something happened to her?!] Jinyoung asked in a panic.

"Jinyoung! Ivy got kidnapped! Night took her! We have to save her!" She cried.

 

***

 

You felt someone tapped your cheek rudely, causing for you to open your eyes. Your vision was a little bit blurry and you need to blink a few more times to see everything clearly. You tried to move but you realize that you were tied up, tightly, in a chair.

"I see you're awake now." A cold voice said. You search for where the voice came from but you could only see darkness, they covered your eyes too. You keep on struggling to free yourself and you heard that voice chuckled creepily.

"That's no use. I made sure they tied you up pretty tightly," he said, "I need to clean you up before you do anything stupid, dear Ivy."

Hearing him say your name makes you want to rip his throat out. You clenched your fist and spat at him,

"What are you gonna do? Give me to that ing doctor and make me an experiment?!" You yelled through ypur gritted teeth. Night chuckled and cupped your face. You struggle to get his hands of you but his hold was so tight.

"Now now, why would I do that? Hmm? If I want to make you suffer, death and torture will be the best option for me," He whispered in your ear that sent chills on your body, "As long as I wanted you to live, my predications hindered me from letting that."

You chuckled bitterly, "You wanted me to live?! I don't believe that especially when that word came from a devil!"

"You killed my parents, my brother! What do you want now? Our money?! Well, I'm sorry, but you are not qualified to handle such big and successful companies unlike yours that is so filthy and pathetic-" before you could finish what you you were saying, Night slapped you hard and you could feel a bruise forming on your left cheek already.

"You don't know what I did just to put myself where I am right now!" He yelled.

"I don't know?! I Ha! isn't it obvious that you killed everyone who you see as a threat in little company at that time just to attain what you are in right now?!" Night clenched his jaw and fists.

"Seems like you know my story, why not add a little more note to it?" He said and pit on a sly smirk. Night walk to your back take off the cover in your eyes. He tucked your hair behind your ear causing for you to sent him a death glare. He smirked and poited in front.

"Come on out now, Jeon Jungkook." He stated coldly. You gave him a confused look but when Jungkook came out from the corner of the room, your heart almost dropped.

"J-Jungkook?" You stuttered and stared softly at his eyes, "Y-you work for him?"

Jungkook kept his eyes land everywhere except for you. As you stare at him, pain and anger slowly built up in your heart. You felt betrayed. Night smile as he saw your expression.

"See? You can't have anyone to be on your side, Ivy. Jungkook betrayal is an example." Night added.

"I shouldn't have trusted you, Jungkook. I should have stick with myself." You said coldly, making him look at you with sad eyes. Jungkook never wanted this, but he has no other choice or else, his own sister will be dead.

"Enough. I'll leave her to you now, Jungkook. Don't do anything stupid or you know what will happen." Night said and exited the room. Jungkook sighed heavily and look at you.

"E-Eun Jin... I'm sorry." He whispered bit enough for you to hear. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"I very much appreciated your apology. Because of it, you made me realize that trust is just a piece of ."

"You don't know what brought me here Eun Jin."

"Oh yeah I don't, and I don't want to know it." You said. Jungkook inhaled a deep breath and placed his hand on the doorknob. He look at you one last time, "Believe me Eun Jin, I cared for you so much. If I just have the power to control the time, I won't let these things happen to us." He said and walked out of the room.

 

******

 

Jungkook punched the nearest wall the moment he stepped out of that place and cursed in anger. He mentally cursed you for running after Night's car that time you first saw it after the little tour. He thought that if you didn't did that, you and him won't be stuck in this situation and both of you will still be close friends. He forcibly dragged himself home where his older sister is waiting.

"Jungkook? Oh my god! What happened to you?!"His sister asked in a worry after seeing how depressed Jungkook is. He was literally dragging his self to move. The moment he set foot on their house, he plopped down on the sofa and buried his face on his palms.

“Did Night do something crazy again?”She asked softly to her little brother as she took her seat beside him, “Why can’t you just stop working for him, Jungkook-ah?”

He lifted his head a bit to glance at his sister who is smiling softly at him. He just can’t understand why his sister doesn’t seem to mind how Night threat her life.

”You know I can’t do that, noona… You know what will happen and –“

“Hush kiddo… Noona’s gonna be fine. I can take care of myself.”She said causing for Jungkook to stand up straight and gave his sister a confused look.

“I already bought a ticket plane to London, secretly.”She said and took out a white envelope, “We’ll leaving everything behind here and move to our grandparents. They want us there Jungkook. They miss us.”

“But –“

“Don’t worry. It’s impossible for Night to now it because I already blocked him from everything with the help of appa’s friend, Mr. Choi. Choi Sunree’s dad, you know Sunree right?”She asked Jungkook.

“You did that?”Jungkook asked again and his sister chuckled. She ruffled his hair and stand up.

“Yes I did.So you better start packing your things coz’ we’re leaving tomorrow! Yay!”She squaled making Jungkook laugh. But his smile later turned into a frown. He suddenly remembered you. He just can’t leave you like that. His sister notice that he is frowning.

“What’s with the frown? You don’t like the plan?”She asked.

“N-no! I like it…”

“But?”

“But I need to stay.”He said firmly,“I have to stay. I need to make up to a friend, noona…I-I –“

“I undertand kiddo… She’s someone important to you, isn’t she?”She asked with a soft tone and smiled.

“I’ll be fine. She needs you more, Jungkook. Trust me.”


ANOTHER UPDATE! HELLO DEARS~ HOW'S SCHOOL? ARE YOU ALL DOING WELL? MHMM... FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES ALRIGHT? BUT ALSO DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN! WE'RE STILL YOUNG YOU KNOW!  OKAY, WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT NOW? XD SO, AS USUAL, I'M GONNA ASK HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU :) I REALLY LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS, IT MAKES MY HEART FLUTTER SO MUCH ^w^