FIRST DAY

POISON IVY

EDITED.


"Honey. Wake up..." A sweet voice mumbled.

"Honey... c'mon. It will be your first day on school. You don't want to be late, do you?" She said again and you felt a kiss on your cheek. You slowly opened your eyes to see your mother but she's gone. You quickly got up from your bed.

"Mom?"

"Mom! Where are you?!" You shouted and someone tapped your shoulder from behind.

"I'm here sweetie..." she said and a frightening smile crept up on her bloody face.

 

"MOM!" You quickly bolt out of your bed and scanned the room. You were breathing heavily. It was just a dream, you thought. Your door opened revealing a worried Jr. and Jin Ae.

"Eun Jin! Are you okay?!" Jin Ae asked as she cupped your face. Jr. gave you a glass of water and you drank it.

"What happened?" He asked. You just shook your head.

"I'm fine. I just had... a bad dream." You said and got up.

"What time is it?"

"It's 6:30 in the morning. And it's our first day on school." Jin Ae replied. You nod and told them that you'll just take a shower and get ready for school. You can't forget the picture of your mother in your dream. There was blood all over her sweet innocent face. Besides, who couldn't forget that scene if it happens to you at such a young age? You still couldn't understand why he did that to your family. Everyone respected and loved your father back then, since he was the owner of a large company on Los Angeles and on other countries and he is such a good man and father. Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on your bathroom door.

"Sis? Are you still breathing there?" Jin Ae asked. You rolled your eyes.

"What kind of question is that?!" You asked, annoyed.

"Molla~ Maybe because you've been there for an hour and we're gonna be late for school. And I don't want to be late for the first day of school!"

You groaned as you turned of the shower and covered yourself in your towel. You walked outside.

"Here is your uniforms," she said and gave you two big paper bags with a green and brown color, "The uniforms on the green paper bag are for regular classes and on the blue one are your p.e. uniforms."

"Wow, so cute." Clarion remarked as you took out your regular uniform. There is a white long sleeved polo, an apple green vest with the school logo, a black ribbon and soft brown skirt.

"And here is your shoes." She added and gave you a black converse.

"Fine. Get out, I'll get ready."

"Be quick okay?"

"Arasso." You said and locked the door. You fixed yourself and wore the school uniform.

"You look so cute on it!" Clarion cheerfully said and you chuckled.

"Only on this?" You asked.

"Nope. But you look really cute on it! Ugh. I wish I could also wear those clothes."

"Too bad you couldn't" you replied and put on the black converse.

"Not bad." You mumbled. You slid your backpack on your right shoulder and went down in the kitchen.

"Wow. You look more beutiful on that uniform, sis." Jr. complimented and you smile at him.

"Thanks oppa."

"Hey what about me?! You complimented her while you just ignored me!" Jin Ae demanded and you laughed. Jr. ruffled her hair and also told her that she looks pretty on her uniform. After breakfast, you all went to the school and meet the rest of Got 7 who were crowded by some other students. You caught Mark staring at you but you shrugged it off.

"Wow, noonas~ you're so cute on your uniforms." BamBam said. You smile at him and thanked.

"Oh my gosh! Who are these girls?"

"Yah~ they are so pretty!"

"Are they dating two guys from Got 7?"

"Omo! It can't be!"

Jin Ae and you rolled your eyes at the same time because of the the comments you are hearing from Got 7's fans. Jr. put his arms around the both of you, making the comments more intense.

"Just don't mind them." he whispered.

"Is Jinyoung oppa dating that red haired girl?"

"Aniyo~ That's impossible! Jinyoung oppa doesn't like short girls."

"What the ?!" You yelled and was about to turn back but the boys held you back.

"Relax sis! They just said short girl. At least not cheap or ugly." Jr. chuckled.

"But still they called me short! I'm not that short!" You hissed at them and they laugh.

"What the hell is so funny?!" You asked with annoyance. You felt an arm wrap around your shoulders and you saw Jungkook along with the rest of BTS.

"Hey girl." Jungkook said sweetly and you flicked his forehead.

"Ow. What was that for?" He asked and you stucked your tongue out at him.

"Hey man!" Namjoon greeted and Got 7 greeted them back. You all talked with random stuffs and forgot about the time.

"So guys... have you ever considered on attending our classes?" Jin Ae interrupted and all of you look at her.

"Guys! We're gonna be late!" Taehyung shouted and you all rushed to your room. The girls on your class started to scream after seeing Got 7 and BTS. You thought that they are like wild animals that had ran out of the zoo. The boys whistle as you and Jin Ae enter the room.

"So beautiful!"

"Yaah~ Mark oppa! Jackson oppa!"

"Omo! Jungkookie! You are soo cute!"

Your teacher almost lost her strength on controlling the moods of your classmates. It almost took half an hour to make them stop. The teacher made the boys introduce themselves and the screaming started again but it ended quickly. The teacher called you for your turn. You stepped infront and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Park Eun Jin-imnida. It's nice to meet you all."

"Hi. I'm Park Jin Ae-imnida. Just to clarify things, Eun Jin and I are the younger sisters of Got 7's Park Jinyoung so we hope thay you love us as you love our brother." Jin Ae said and bowed. You were instructed to sit beside Mark and that was okay for you since you already know him unlike the other boys in the class. Your homeroom teacher, Mrs. Soo, started the class by explaining her house rules. She's not that strict and you like it. But you always feel and catch death stares from a girl with a brown curly hair infront.

"Who does she think she is to give you death glares?" Clarion said. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Like I would die on it." Mark look at you and raised his eyebrow. You gulped and pretend that you are humming a song. He shrugged and went back on sketching on his notebook. You mentally sighed. He must have been thinking that you are crazy or something. The class went on good so far until your lunch break.

"Go ahead. I'll just put my books on my locker." You told Jr. and he nod.

"Make it fast, okay? I'll buy you your food." He said before leaving. You went on to the locker room and it is quite big. It looks bigger than your classroom. You started to search for your locker number. It took a while but you found it and slid your books inside. You look at your phone and saw a text message from Jungkook.

 

From Jungkookie :)

Hey candy XD

 

"Eww... since when did you let someone call you like that?" Clarion teased.

 

To Jungkookie :)

What the hell?!

 

You closed your locker and started to walk.

 

From Jungkookie :)

Kekeke~ I want to call you candy and I will call you candy whether you like it or not :P

 

To Jungkookie :)

Whatever.

 

From Jungkookie :)

Ouuu... I bet you like it XD Anyways, where are you? We're all here in the cafeteria.

 

To Jungkookie :)

I'll be there in just a moment. Miss me already?

 

From Jungkookie :)

Nope. Maybe you're the one who misses me already ;)

 

You were about to reply on Jungkook's text message when someone grabbed your phone.

"Yah! What the hell?!" You shouted. It was the girl that was throwing death glares on you earlier.

"Give me my phone back." You said, trying to keep your coolness. You don't want to be in trouble just because of this crazy fangirl.

"Why would I?" She answered.

"Give. It. Back."

"I'll give it to you if you stay away from Mark." Your eyes widened.

"What?"

"Yah! Mark is mine! Stay away from him!"

"Why the hell would I do that?! And who are you to tell me to do such petty things like that?"

Her face heated up in anger and started to pull and strangle your hair, making you slumped down on the floor.

"What the ?! Let me go you !" You shouted as you tried to take her hands off your hair.

"Oh now you are calling me a ?! How dare you!" She said angrily and dragged you out of the locker room.

"Let me go!"

 

******

 

Jinyoung and the others were already at the cafeteria talking about your new class. He couldn't help but keep on looking at his wrist watch and glance at main door from time to time.

"What took her so long?" Jin Ae muttered.

"She's not here yet?" Youngjae asked as he placed his food tray on the table. Suddenly, a group of girls came in and run to Jr.

"Oppa! Eun Jin unnie's in trouble!"

"What? What do you mean in trouble?" He asked.

"We just saw Sunree unnie dragging her out of the locker room!"

They all ran out of the cafeteria and follow the girls who saw the incident. Jinyoung went through the crowd and saw Sunree on top of you and strangling you

"He's mine!" Sunree said throught her gritted teeth. You keep on struggling to fight her back. She's too strong.

"Let me go you !"

"Eun Jin!" Jr. shouted and ran to you. JB and Namjoon pulled Sunree away from you and Mark helped you get up and fix your uniform.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you nod your head.

"You ! How dare you do this to my sister!" Jin Ae shouted angrily and was ready to puched Sunree's face but Jr. and the others held her back.

"Your sister started it!"

"What?! You're the one who started to dragged me out of the locker room!"

"Oh now your passing it on me?! Oh please, don't act as if your the victim here. I was putting my books on locker when you suddenly pulled my hair and threatened me about staying away from Mark!"

Your eyes widened. You are starting to think that she seriously has a mental problem. You were about to say something when Jin Ae just punch Sunree at her face. Sunree screamed as she tasted blood on her lips.

"Y-y-you punched me?!"

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought I just saw a punching bag, too bad it was just you." Jin Ae said and pulled you out of the crowd.

"You'll pay for this!" She screamed.

"Like we are scared of you ." You said and rolled your eyes.

Sunree was left alone and she curled up her fists.

"I promise I'll make your life a living hell, Park Eun Jin. I won't stop until I get what I wanted."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA! FRESHLY EDITED! FOR THE NEW READERS WELL... HAHAHA NOTHING. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY! LOVE LOTS <3